Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Relin posted:

i'm glad griffin didnt make a big deal about lup being being transgender. it really doesnt matter much in a world where true polymorph exists (it's not even an expensive spell)

There's a chance it might play into the ending if Griffin decides to keep everyone alive. Lup can get a new body from Taako growing one in the tank using his blood as they're technically still identical twins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
Seems more likely that they'll be able to use the way the Starblaster regenerates them- Would fix all the Wonderland damage too, which is probably why it was doled out so freely.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
it hasnt been 200 years has it

it's rarer but he could just true resurrection her up

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

standard owl posted:

Daniel really, really, really loves shrimp (either for eating or he's just obsessed with them, as toddlers are), and loves to yell about how he wants to chow down on 'em at any available opportunity.

shrimpin' ain't easy
Shrimp Havin' Now!

It's a brave little theory.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Kojiro posted:

Seems more likely that they'll be able to use the way the Starblaster regenerates them- Would fix all the Wonderland damage too, which is probably why it was doled out so freely.

Well, that happens when they leave a planar dimenson, right? And they have no control over where they go after that. So that would probably work, fixing up Lup and Lucretia and taking, what, ten years off everyone's age, but then they'd basically never see this world again.

Personally, I'm wondering what happens to the rest of the Hunger when its 'head' is cut off. Will it all fade to ash like the defeated minions, or will it basically become a new Plane for D&D-world, the way Earth is the Plane of Thought or whatever.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I'm going to GenCon and won't be able to listen to a three hour podcast easily. I'm going to get spoiled, I just know it. :argh:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Relin posted:

it hasnt been 200 years has it

it's rarer but he could just true resurrection her up

Doubt it, he seemed to seriously dislike the idea of res spells when Clint thought he had one.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Goddamn Daniel went to red lobster once for Uncle Fred's birthday and won't shut the gently caress up about it. Anytime he sees so much of a seashell or nautical themed pattern blouse he starts pleading about going getting some popcorn shrimp.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

TAZ FINALE
Should be up in about 2.5 hours.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Doctor Reynolds posted:

So... any theories on "Shrimp! Heaven! Now!"? What a puzzle.

I'm gonna guess that he was once at a gathering or party or something where a large amount of shrimp was present. A relative on Daniel's said something about being in shrimp heaven, sort of in passing, and Daniel took it to mean that any instance of shrimp was shrimp heaven. This may have been reinforced by that same relative chanting "shrimp heaven" with him, with "now" only being added after being denied shrimp heaven on a later occasion.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Bobulus posted:

Well, that happens when they leave a planar dimenson, right? And they have no control over where they go after that. So that would probably work, fixing up Lup and Lucretia and taking, what, ten years off everyone's age, but then they'd basically never see this world again.

Personally, I'm wondering what happens to the rest of the Hunger when its 'head' is cut off. Will it all fade to ash like the defeated minions, or will it basically become a new Plane for D&D-world, the way Earth is the Plane of Thought or whatever.

It's the Shrimp Heaven plane.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I like how on the live shows, Griffin usually gets the most applause when they introduce themselves.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I just realized that the TAZ podcast splash image has Taako holding a taco EXCEPT the shell is much more thick like a chalupa and has a little face.

LUP!

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

Man, the brothers would be great guest voices on Adventure Time

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Inzombiac posted:

I just realized that the TAZ podcast splash image has Taako holding a taco EXCEPT the shell is much more thick like a chalupa and has a little face.

LUP!

I always thought it was a magical kitchen sponge.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

Waffleman_ posted:

I like how on the live shows, Griffin usually gets the most applause when they introduce themselves.

30 under 30 media luminary

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Doctor Reynolds posted:

So... any theories on "Shrimp! Heaven! Now!"? What a puzzle.

pet semetary 3: david, we can't keep doing this

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

GRIFFIN UPLOAD THE PODCAST

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/898201557849845760

E: We horny for this one.

The episode opens with the ads, so it's three uninterrupted hours.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Aug 17, 2017

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Waffleman_ posted:

The episode opens with the ads, so it's three uninterrupted hours.

Awesome

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Wow, #GreatJobDMGriffin is actually trending, not just the "trends for you" twitter thing that knows I'm obsessed with these boys

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

:unsmith:

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/898200459843915776

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/justinmcelroy/status/898205032432230400

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Like, in game or IRL?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Griffin just tweeted a link to this video. Holy poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP_zzcQcedw

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/898212594955292673

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Aaaannnnd....

Bazinga.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am furiously refreshing my podcast app.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's up!

GET HYPE!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's up.

Cran
Mar 23, 2011
pfffffft this is the most excited I've been for an episode of anything to drop that I can remember

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
E: gently caress

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also
2 hours 40+ minutes 😳

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Okay here I go!!!!

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Oh God. The paid shout out for "Nick" at the beginning of the episode. That had to be uncomfortable.

"Congratulations Nick, we're all really proud of you."

:chloe:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to be listening to it while out walking and doing errands, so I'm preparing myself for when I inevitably cry in public.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

bye thread, for like the next 6 hours

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

graham cracker posted:

Oh God. The paid shout out for "Nick" at the beginning of the episode. That had to be uncomfortable.

"Congratulations Nick, we're all really proud of you."

:chloe:

Wowza, this week's mbmbam had the exact same thing. What a bummer of a coincidence.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hockles posted:

bye thread, for like the next 6 hours

yea normally I don't care about spoilers but if I get a deet about the big finale spoiled I'mma murder a fool so time for this ol sex pig to dip for a bit from the MBMBAM fan stuff.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
can't believe griffin played skies of arcadia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

This boss song is making me Dancing Mad.