Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the bitcoin of weed posted:

there are hundreds of actual no-poo poo Dragons and insanely dangerous fantasy monsters in the universe but all the good wizards ever do is shoot laser light shows at each other. it's so loving boring, turn yourself into a Shoggoth harry god dammit you wanker

WW2 negatively impacted wizard ranks as well and due to their longevity, new generations were even more inexperienced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

Pictured: Centrist Harry Potter uses wand to levitate vandalized confederate statue back into place

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
TAXSPELLIARMUS!

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
Harry potter is some weak poo poo. The Good Soldier Svejk informed all my political opinions as a lad, and to this day my politics remain extremely correct and ideologically pure

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Not to distract from wizard chat, but it occurred to me that centrists will be looking for a new blanket term to smear the left with now that Trump took the "alt-left" away from them and the Juggalo rally is just a month away. What I'm saying is there's a better than zero chance they gently caress up and accidentally foment the absolutely dumbest, loving ridiculous unified left movement in human history.

Whoop whoop!

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

faygo to the polls

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Stexils posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > C-SPAM: The goblins nest > Suck Zone: faygo to the polls

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Stexils posted:

faygo to the polls

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

Iron Twinkie posted:

Not to distract from wizard chat, but it occurred to me that centrists will be looking for a new blanket term to smear the left with now that Trump took the "alt-left" away from them and the Juggalo rally is just a month away. What I'm saying is there's a better than zero chance they gently caress up and accidentally foment the absolutely dumbest, loving ridiculous unified left movement in human history.

Whoop whoop!

Dear Democratic party, I am very upset that one of our own murdered the candidacy of your family. It seems Mr. Sanders did not understand what the Juggalo Family is all about - he is a JuggaBRO if you will.

It may seem as little consolation now, but know your abuela is in a better place. She is no longer plagued by the Great Milenko's treachery in the Dark Carnival of Souls, but she is with the Wraith forever in Shangri-la. Just know your real juggalo homies are all here for you. MMFWCL fam

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Stexils posted:

faygo to the polls

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Stexils posted:

faygo to the polls

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

https://twitter.com/guybranum/status/898248792662618112

we can only fail her

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

wow this take is north korean weapons program levels of nuclear

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lololol jesus

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i have to confess i did not run my own shadow campaign raising billions of dollars to fill in the gaps in dear abuelas and thus have no platform to criticize

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the sisiphyean task of dragging and propping up Abuela

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

whats the deal with ICP and faygo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

love the new av lastgirl

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Shear Modulus posted:

At their concerts they spray Faygo on the crowd. I'm pretty sure it's because the name looks vaguely like "fag." The ICP of today isn't the ICP from 20 years ago.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Shear Modulus posted:

I think it's because it's Detroit's regional soda of choice and they're from Detroit

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

At their concerts they spray Faygo on the crowd. I'm pretty sure it's because the name looks vaguely like "fag." The ICP of today isn't the ICP from 20 years ago.

Nice projection, or something?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Wizards is interesting, but also very stupid and undermines its own message. It's explicitly antifascist, but the bad guys are all mutant genetic freaks fighting racially pure elves. Industry and technology are also evil, but the bad wizard is killed by the good wizard with a semiautomatic pistol. It's just a mess.

using a gun when you're explicitly anti-technology is a pretty good trick, all being said :colbert:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

didn't people literally try to do this and she got super loving pissed and told them to stop?

Akilles
Dec 29, 2008
Faygo is also just a really cheap soda and fairly local to the midwest

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Oh the juggalo March is to protest being classified as a gang which is legit

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Condiv posted:

didn't people literally try to do this and she got super loving pissed and told them to stop?

Yeah, a number of union groups were desperately trying to get official permission to campaign in the states she ignored, only to be told by the campaign not to as they had to trick Trump into not campaigning there either or some poo poo.

Oops.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/jonny_is_good/status/898257192507277312

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm reevaluating my hopes for the Juggalo March.

Although I'd love to see some soft memelords get roughed up by some pissed-off Juggalos, the whole point of the Juggalo March is to show legislators that they are non-violent and not gang related.

I've also seen a few articles about the whole affair and I don't like lib journos salivating at the thought of pitting Juggalos and Nazis against each other.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

love the new av lastgirl

:sun: thanks!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Oh the juggalo March is to protest being classified as a gang which is legit

Woop Woop! gently caress up some skin'eads

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yeah, a number of union groups were desperately trying to get official permission to campaign in the states she ignored, only to be told by the campaign not to as they had to trick Trump into not campaigning there either or some poo poo.

Oops.

hillary was playing 15 dimensional chess in the middle of a game of mahjong

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Condiv posted:

Yeah, Clintonland got super mad the SEIU was planning on going to Michigan and told them to turn around and go back to Iowa as part of their 356th dimensional chess game plan to trick Trump into not campaigning there.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547

quote:

SEIU — which had wanted to go to Michigan from the beginning, but been ordered not to — dialed Clinton’s top campaign aides to tell them about the new plan. According to several people familiar with the call, Brooklyn was furious.

Turn that bus around, the Clinton team ordered SEIU. Those volunteers needed to stay in Iowa to fool Donald Trump into competing there, not drive to Michigan, where the Democrat’s models projected a 5-point win through the morning of Election Day.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

SEIU: no hillary you gotta move the pieces like this to win

:abuela::excuse me, but it's not your turn :reject:

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Trigger productions are always loving wild and have overt themes of antifascism, and this is one of the few times I've ever seen an anime be pro-labor. LWA is also anti-aristocratic and anti-classist, whereas Harry Potter reaffirmed it through blood quantum, caste stratification, and slave races.
It's pretty crazy how right wing anime is. The topic of struggling families and "NEETS" is always eye rolling.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Frijolero posted:

Although I'd love to see some soft memelords get roughed up by some pissed-off Juggalos, the whole point of the Juggalo March is to show legislators that they are non-violent and not gang related.

I've also seen a few articles about the whole affair and I don't like lib journos salivating at the thought of pitting Juggalos and Nazis against each other.

Mostly :agreed:

The people who go "both sides" at the drop of a hat drooling at the thought of youths getting themselves killed to fight bullshit they've been normalizing is gross

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

punk rebel ecks posted:

It's pretty crazy how right wing anime is. The topic of struggling families and "NEETS" is always eye rolling.

terraformars

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Agnosticnixie posted:

Mostly :agreed:

The people who go "both sides" at the drop of a hat drooling at the thought of youths getting themselves killed to fight bullshit they've been normalizing is gross

these are the same people who have always thought the juggalos were thuggish losers to be harshly mocked instead of harmless silly dorks who like rap and getting hosed up that are fun to have a good-natured chuckle at

they see juggalo v fash as a win-win situation because they are ghoulish

Jazerus has issued a correction as of 21:03 on Aug 17, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

punk rebel ecks posted:

It's a product of the culture

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Condiv posted:

terraformars

I can't believe this isn't a big alt-right meme already.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

you never really hear about the Harry Potter variety of wizard doing anything in the US

you can get the killing spell chambered in a lot of sizes and shapes for various models and makes

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Frijolero posted:

Juggalos are basically hippies, they like doing drugs, listening to music, and having sex. I'll fully admit and accept I used to laugh at them a lot but when you look at the poo poo people say about them it's basically all typical classist bullshit. "Haha, you're poor" "Haha, you're unemployed". That's why liberals and right-wingers can link arms and laugh at them so easily - liberals hate the poor more than anything, and since Juggalos are mostly white, they can make fun of them relentlessly without being accused of being racist. There's not a doubt in my mind that there will be violence in DC because of these dueling rallies but there's also not a doubt in my mind it won't be the Juggalos who start it. Unfortunately, since the Juggalos are poor and dress funny and smell bad or whatever, I'm sure it'll be painted with the same "both sides" narrative with a lot of anti-poor slant and implications that actually, it's the juggalos' fault that Nazis are violent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Frijolero posted:

AGAINST each other, you say? I'm afraid they haven't made it that far yet

https://twitter.com/Salon/status/898235602180734976

• Locked thread