Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

this is garbage presentation and those green beans have nothing good about them. gently caress this place.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Holy moley

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

:holymoley:

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
not the first time he's referenced ole general pigsblood

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

should we impeach him? naw, just pray he stays out of our handouts to the mega rich

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

juche avocado posted:

please do not do methamphetamine it is not, i repeat, not a good time (afterwards) (and often during)

im a methmaker and ill tell you the same thing i tell all my customers: meth is amazing and will make all of your wildest dreams come true and also whiten your teeth.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Jesus loving Christ

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oh no big deal, just going back in time seeing some obvious :redflag:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

gregday posted:

oh. ohhh boy.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

looks... bland

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kurtofan posted:

rejoice, you can see trump's twitter feed now and experience twitter as the man himslef

https://twitter.com/trumps_feed

lol trump follows the fake antifa accounts?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

for reference, he is talking about supposedly dipping bullets in pig blood and executing people with them, which

a) is a terrifying thing for the president to be endorsing

and

b) probably didn't even happen

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Jesus loving Christ

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Fact Check By Snopes: Jesus loving Christ who actually hears that story and doesn't instantly think "This is utter bullshit you dumb gently caress"

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

holy poo poo

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

trump just going full hog on American imperialism no biggie

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cumshitter posted:

im a methmaker and ill tell you the same thing i tell all my customers: meth is amazing and will make all of your wildest dreams come true and also whiten your teeth.

no cumshitter yr a matchmaker i thought we got that lisp sorted out my man

(it's okay to have a lisp)

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

ugghhhh

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
holy gently caress

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

:stonklol:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Assuming Trump is talking about Pershing's service in the Philippines which was 1909-1913, he appears to think there was an incident of Islamic terrorism sometime in 1944-1948.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Well that certainly is a tweet

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/898255042481991682

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I guess Donald Trump unequivocally hates Radical Islamic Terror but is pretty OK with domestic White Supremacist Terror.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

oh boy

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Joementum posted:

Assuming Trump is talking about Pershing's service in the Philippines which was 1909-1913, he appears to think there was an incident of Islamic terrorism sometime in 1944-1948.

he brought it up during the campaign too, and it was only 25 years then

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Muslims aren't loving werewolves their souls aren't susceptible to weird pork-based corruption, they just don't eat pork. gently caress. It's not even that big of a deal to if they are under duress or if it'll offend their host or if they just kinda want to. God trump is so loving dumb

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

the war crime president

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

one day trump is going to wake up and the knowledge that hes president will have leaked out of his swiss cheese brain and no one will even notice it could even have happened already.................

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol if you don't think the best part of that article is Trump power walking through the Holocaust exhibit and straying at the Nazi propaganda one.

e: "beautifully done," Herr Trump said

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
He's gonna go HAM on the Spain attack while not even bothering to call the family of the woman killed by Nazis in his own country.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
oh great the pigs blood bit again

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

pathetic little tramp posted:

Fact Check By Snopes: Jesus loving Christ who actually hears that story and doesn't instantly think "This is utter bullshit you dumb gently caress"

someone link the story?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

for reference, he is talking about supposedly dipping bullets in pig blood and executing people with them, which

a) is a terrifying thing for the president to be endorsing

and

b) probably didn't even happen

The man who finally had the courage to call out the Bowling Green Massacre would never lie to me.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
for trump, "study" = hear something vague about it in a chain email

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

gently caress off, dipshit, you can't take this back.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

what's that pic of

this dude doing in the middle of that oped

because the byline is a julia something

e: i'm dumb; byline is "julius" and the BENJAMIN WHATEVER next to this picture is the photo credit. wasn't clear but oops.

juche avocado has issued a correction as of 19:55 on Aug 17, 2017

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
how is trump somehow more stupid, racist, adn violent than a fake movie president from a whacky ridiculous future in which all the smart people have been dead for decades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

pershing's wikipedia article posted:

He controversially ordered his troops to continue fighting after the armistice was signed. This resulted in 3,500 American casualties on the last day of the war, an act which was regarded as murder by several officers under his command.[57]

:thunk:

• Locked thread