Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

Snow Team Six had some really good banter. Would have liked it better if Gendry had stayed and fought with them so he could have another buddy/jokey moment with Jon to really illustrate that they're becoming Super Best Friends Forever. That would also make it more believable for when he inevitably falls in love with Sansa so Jon will be cool with it.

I hope a gendry hammers some more dead people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

poo poo I don't remember seeing anyone with the hammer riding a dragon... hope I'm wrong or some zombie takes it to eastwatch

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

How did Gendry know that "hammers are my thing", huh? Bit like me saying "I'm a knives guy" when I've never stabbed anyone. Fucken Gendry has been cracking the skulls of vagrants in KL for fun. Not such a wholesome character now eh?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Durzel posted:

How did Gendry know that "hammers are my thing", huh? Bit like me saying "I'm a knives guy" when I've never stabbed anyone. Fucken Gendry has been cracking the skulls of vagrants in KL for fun. Not such a wholesome character now eh?

He's a smith

I hope this is some sort of bad troll

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I feel like the faceless men wouldn't just let Arya go and be all "welp" about it. :shrug:

Romes128 posted:

Weren't they extinct cause people killed them before dany did her fire voodoo

So yeah, they're probably not that great after the initial shock of holy poo poo a fuckin dragon

The maesters killed them probably.

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Aug 17, 2017

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

ElGroucho posted:

He's a smith

I hope this is some sort of bad troll

His dad fought with a warhammmer too he turned Rhaegars chest into a giant hematoma

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Saskia what the gently caress are you doing?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

COMRADES posted:

I feel like the faceless men wouldn't just let Arya go and be all "welp" about it. :shrug:

They're like that guy in the bookstore at the beginning of The NeverEnding Story. They wanted her to go back to Westeros with all their secrets and stuff.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

el B posted:

She made him cry as she was leaving lol

im cute posted:

You forgot the part where Tyrion continues to be totally ineffectual in fighting a war attempting diplomacy with his lovely family reigning in a teenaged shithead keeping Gendry safe in Dragonstone everything he tries.

Tyrion: Come back Jorah, our queen needs the one person who's ever been able to talk her down from impulsively brutal acts of retaliation which have increasingly become her signature since you've been gone

Dany: They need my help :ohdear:

Tyrion: lol gently caress em

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
The writers really have hosed over Tyrion's character lately

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I think a giant stomped on the writers, and now he's punching the keyboard in a panic because the script is due tomorrow but his fat fingers keep stomping all over the keyboard.

The next day: "Incredible writing Gurthakak! You're hired!"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
People really liked Tyrion a lot!

Yes, how can we best assassinate his character completely?

Hmm, lets make him into a completely incompetent bitch assistant who makes the worst moves constantly and is a constant drag to everyone everywhere

That sounds like a great idea mate :frogbon:

- game of thrones elite writers team

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

jorah just carried a printer all the way north of the wall and boy are his arms tired

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Jorah respecced DW Rogue and Hound went Arms to Fury to Madcunt in ten seconds!!

Also Gendry rowed so much it was like P90Xtreme for him so no wonder he could do a marathon a la Marathon.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why don't they just shoot the zombies with guns?

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

I want to believe.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The writers really have hosed over Tyrion's character lately

Hes been a kind of a bitch for a long time tho, he weirded out Missy and Grey worm and whined Varys to death on their road trip and talked poo poo to Jorah on their kidnap trip till he got popped in the mouth for it, cause bear dads give swords to some and desperately overdue backhands to others

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Zzulu posted:

Hmm, lets make him into a completely incompetent bitch assistant who makes the worst moves constantly and is a constant drag to everyone everywhere

This is what happens when you stop drinking and whoring.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i liked that zombie that got hit in the jaw by the rock and he was like "I don't need this poo poo man" and they all basically started the riot over that in solidarity with their buddy who was gettin' hosed with

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I love the hound hahaha

He's like loving 12

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
he's a oval office

him vs the jawless zombie was probably the best short rivalry theyve done in one of these battles

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Is a skellyman a zombie and vice versa?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zzulu posted:

Is a skellyman a zombie and vice versa?

Depends on how much meat is left on him. I'd say once you have more than 30% meat you are no longer a skeleton and are classified a zombie.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Zzulu posted:

"I like you Tyrion, cos you're not a hero and also you're a midget"

"I like you too Dani, but maybe burn one or two less people next time?"

"gently caress you Tyrion, you ruined everything actually!"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Depends on how much meat is left on him. I'd say once you have more than 30% meat you are no longer a skeleton and are classified a zombie.

Being a zombie is just a stepping stone on the path from human to skellington.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
In the end all our skellingtons will become skellymans under the banner of the Night King

I for one welcome our new skeleton lifestyle

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Zzulu posted:

Why don't they just shoot the zombies with guns?

The zombies have guns now? loving OP.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zzulu posted:

In the end all our skellingtons will become skellymans under the banner of the Night King

I for one welcome our new skeleton lifestyle

But when we're all skeletons how will I know which girl skeletons had big boobs before? Ugh, this is gonna suck.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
That's the thing, once we've all been skeletonized, there will be no more genders

just one large moshpit of skellymans boning eachother forever

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
For real though how has no one invented a cannon?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Or lasers?

What gives

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zzulu posted:

That's the thing, once we've all been skeletonized, there will be no more genders

just one large moshpit of skellymans boning eachother forever

This is the world the filthy SJW's want. Full of bisexual skeletons and equality. :mad:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

where did the zombies get those big rear end chains

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

that was also some epic fitzcarraldo poo poo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

ArmZ posted:

where did the zombies get those big rear end chains

This is a good question.

Another good question is ... I forgot. Well, whatever. If I think about it again I'll p

Oh yeah, why did they wait until Jon was on a boat to take off his frozen clothes? Couldn't they have done that at Eastwatch? Didn't make any sense.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Also, how much you wanna bet there will be a dragon/zombie dragon mid air battle where they are clawing at each other and screaming and flying around and loving.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I mean Ice Dragon and Not-Drogon dragon. Rhaegar? Who cares.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The Chinese have advanced technology in the Game of Thrones world but they aren't allowed to interact with the primitive civilizations until they discover nuclear power(magic) on their own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The asians of the Game of Thrones world already invented spaceflight and left the world long ago