Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ok, f'real who among us is the artist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
They know what their audience wants.

Well, he didn't turn out to be standing behind a rock but close enough.

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

the deep continuity of newspaper spider-man

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

holy poo poo :neckbeard:

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

In this very special episode of NSM the role of the Justice of the Peace will be played by Sir Ian McKellan.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

This comic truly is a gift to mankind.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

I hope we get a flashback about how Melvin saved this priest's life when he got lost spelunking and was going to be eaten by a Kirby monster or something.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
also good work peter on recognizing someone you technically never met, really keeping up that secret identity

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

So what Invasion ending disease will the minister diagnose in Tyrannus or his wife?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

SilverSupernova posted:

So what Invasion ending disease will the minister diagnose in Tyrannus or his wife?

Really bad skin cancer. Can't be in sunlight for even a second.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I love Newspaper Spider-Man so much.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

I'm legit going to be upset when Moleman and Aunt May don't live happily ever after. Newspaper Spider-Man is going to break my heart and I don't know what to make of that.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This arc has taught me that I'm very shallow and ageist because I cannot wait for these two to be separated and die alone, unfulfilled. Aunt May in particular.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
It's good that you can at least admit your biases, a lot of people would be more tolerable if they just admitted they were lovely persons.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

SilverSupernova posted:

Oh crap. In the mainstream 616, when Kala and her people come to the surface world, their magical immortality stops working and they immediately start making up for lost time, rapidly aging. Of course, Tyrannus isn't one of these people, but still...

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Choco1980 posted:

Oh crap. In the mainstream 616, when Kala and her people come to the surface world, their magical immortality stops working and they immediately start making up for lost time, rapidly aging. Of course, Tyrannus isn't one of these people, but still...

Oh my god, Kala is going to come to the surface to bring drag back her husband kicking and screaming only to be diagnosed with surface lung.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Malachite_Dragon posted:

It's good that you can at least admit your biases, a lot of people would be more tolerable if they just admitted they were lovely persons.
On reflection I think I just hate classic Aunt May. Melvin's a pretty cool goon considering, and I hope he marries a desiccated Kala after Lenny eats Tyrannus.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Choco1980 posted:

Old Kala vs. Aunt May for Melvin's affections!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

How much do you wanna bet that Mole Man ends up taking Aunt May as his wife and ends up cucking Tyrannus by taking Kala as another wife and he ends up with a subterranean polygamy setup?

"Sir, for the last time, the only thing we have to bet on here is horse races."

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
That priest is high as gently caress.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Nah he's just heterochromatic with a lazy eye.

And drunk.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
the mole mans wretched life will end, and his happy one will begin with aunt may :3:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Oh my god, is that supposed to be an incredibly wide tie?

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Knormal posted:

It's an Accordion cravat. The lesser known relative of the piano key necktie.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

quite stretched out posted:

the mole mans wretched life will end, and his happy one will begin with aunt may :3:

Please make this like that scene in Wet Hot American Summer where the two guys find out about the secret gay marriage and decide to make their feelings on the subject known :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxU2GIlzVH8&t=9s

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

Please make this like that scene in Wet Hot American Summer where the two guys find out about the secret gay marriage and decide to make their feelings on the subject known :allears:

Everyone is so accepting at camp firewood. Man and woman, man and man, woman and woman, man and man and woman, man and refrigerator...

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Knormal posted:

I think Mole Man is wearing a white button-down shirt with a striped sweater/sweater vest and a tux jacket. There's no knot at the collar.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Jerusalem posted:

Then one of the grooms got a nose job

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

I think Mole Man is wearing a white button-down shirt with a striped sweater/sweater vest and a tux jacket. There's no knot at the collar.

on the other hand, mole man's camera was a box with a dot on it

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

Knormal posted:

I'm in the group that has thought it's a wide tie. Will we ever know for sure? Save us, weekend artist/colorist.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's just a big cravat.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm on the cravat train. A guy named Melvin just kind-of has to wear a cravat to his own wedding.

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

goatface posted:

It's just a big cravat.

Well, now i know what a cravat is. Not really my choice in men's fashion, but it seems to be doing OK for Mole Man.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
It's a pale imitation of the true glory of cravats, if it really is meant to be one.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I feel like you're all trying to set up for a Lenny's Cravats joke at some point.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Aunt May totally knows

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

A face you can trust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-BmKFgJJog

• Locked thread