Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Al! posted:

finally we can clear the air and i can tell you how much your posts depress me

i have generally uplifting and inspiring posts about balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Der Meister posted:

some of y'all relaly depress me
                   \

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

na its the petrol station m8

get ye enough swill tae neck yerselff over fer a dime

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

omg

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

oh hell ya i havent had a G&T since like last september, prob the finest of all summer cocktails (best winter cocktail would prob be the manhattan)

tho i usually prefer the straight liquor express via shotglass the majority of the time and only bother w/ fancy drinks if out someplace fancy. last nite was a Hennessy nite, and a Very Special nite it was...

i mix scotch and water mostly and theres a wave of articles about how thats good or something

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i ruined my bad posting posting brand, with bad posting

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

deadgoon posted:

i ruined my bad posting posting brand, with bad posting

posting brands are overrated

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fix posted:

Gonna play some Pyre.

is that good? should I wait for a sale or get it now?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm alternating drinking a 20 oz Coke Zero Sugar and a 20 oz bottle of Dasani brand water because I'm at work. I should really put a flask in my car.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm alternating drinking a 20 oz Coke Zero Sugar and a 20 oz bottle of Dasani brand water because I'm at work. I should really put a flask in my car.

it's loving late what are yo udoing at work

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

eh prob not a good idea
drinking and driving is bad

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
i don't understand, why would you make that face at this very reasonable and not at all insane reputable journalist who is indisputably The Host Liberals Fear The Most
https://twitter.com/jturnershow/status/898398629487968257
https://twitter.com/jturnershow/status/898401415206363136

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/McJesse/status/897620175368990720

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

this deserves more attention, but I think it could be longer. I was thinking of doing exactly that but maybe have it include 2016 candidates. I really like it though

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Oh God, please let it be lower than Dubya's lowest, that would make my loving day.

God drat.

Pretty much this. The idea that we're going to let these assholes just 'blow off steam' is a giant gently caress you to people who are threatened by this. The fact that she tried to make it funny just shows how loving out of touch some people are.

This also reminds me of how SNL had the balls to help normalize Trump's presidential run and then wheeled out Kate McKinnon the first Saturday after Election Day to somehow lead the fight against the fat motherfucker. Eat poo poo. You don't suddenly get to choose sides and take the moral high ground all of a sudden. loving hell.

I like Tina Fey a lot, but her reaction to the literal Nazis in the streets is dumb and lazy. And yeah, SNL (as well as NBC as a whole) did a ton to normalize Donny.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
https://twitter.com/Nikeyg1/status/897950986416906241

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
I'm drinking high life tonight because it's the champagne of beers. Also my cat doesn't give a gently caress about catnip but every time I spark a bowl he comes running and shoves his head in my mouth.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
and ofc last dabs of the nite goin down rn

then im gone into the in-between until aroused 4hrs l8r by the sound of push notifications from trump tweets, the call 2 prayer in our modern demented reality we call irl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiwBe8GX-HU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

heh republican nut club

BUSTINBUSTINBUSTIN on some racist statues oh yeahhhhh wait noo my statue :qq: who's the nazis now :cry:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

mormonpartyboat posted:

i'd gently caress me

Hellllooooo hooooorrsseeeees

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
not gonna watch that Tina Fey thing

will probably get a "this machine kills fascists" sticker for my cricket bat

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

What is she thinking?

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
One time I was buying high life and this adorable old lady fresh off the boat from Asia thought I was buying mimosas because it's the champagne of beers and she took it literally. I ended up buying her lunch because her credit card didn't work yet.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hillary 2020 posted:

What is she thinking?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

omg

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Arms_Akimbo posted:

One time I was buying high life and this adorable old lady fresh off the boat from Asia thought I was buying mimosas because it's the champagne of beers and she took it literally. I ended up buying her lunch because her credit card didn't work yet.

my own philosophy on mimosas is why bother when u could have a screwdriver instead~

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

libs are so loving bad

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Nichael posted:

It's real good.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Mariana Horchata posted:

my own philosophy on mimosas is why bother when u could huff modeling glue instead~

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Nichael posted:

I'm only about 5-6 matches into the story mode, but I really, really like it. It's a sports game, and has almost an NBA Jams feel to the actual play, but with inventory and skill trees and loving awesome music and visuals. I'm dunking on a team of punk dobermans with an engine-parakeet that can implode and drag opponents screaming into the void.

They really nailed a bunch of different systems together and did a fine job of it.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Looks done.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

guys ignore the bully, they will go away

*gets a wedgie and is stuffed inside a locker*

guys ignore the nazis they will go away

*gets savagely beaten by a gang of pepes*

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006