Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

What the gently caress would you do with any of that today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Regret that he didn't do what I did today and buy Becker: The Complete Collection on DVD.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

1500quidporsche posted:

What bothers me is that when there's a genuine need for poo poo like that they're complete rear end at it. I've got a computer hooked up on my main TV and getting something in there to play on my bedroom TV is like pulling teeth. I guess they can't datamine torrented episodes of Seinfeld though.

Why would a company want to spend money to help you pirate seinfeld? Also, use plex.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

Regret that he didn't do what I did today and buy Becker: The Complete Collection on DVD.

I'm so sorry.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Becker loving owns, friend.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Whenever I think I've made a stupid purchasing decision I just need to check into what y'all are doing

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'm really tempted to go back and finish Miami Vice, I think I stopped somewhere in season 2.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
F1 announces what fans have always wanted: a standalone streaming platform built similar to MotoGPs featuring every session of a grand prix weekend and special features throughout the week for $14.99/mth + taxes and DVR support with a No Spoilers feature to hide results until you toggle them.

EXCLUSIVELY FOR SAMSUNG WASHER & DRYER COMBOS

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Norns posted:

Whenever I think I've made a stupid purchasing decision I just need to check into what y'all are doing

I'll send you over my Amex bill if you want to see some real dumb poo poo. Or you can just look at 1500quid's avatars.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

I bought a Nintendo Switch on the basis of "I haven't had a new console in fifteen years" and "It plays Neo Turf Masters" Ask me about dumb purchasing decisions.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Yeah I have one of those too... waiting for Mario XCOM to come out

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Idk what that is, I use it to play Neo Turf Masters while drunk and Mario Kart with my friend in Florida while drunk.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

I bought a Nintendo Switch on the basis of "I haven't had a new console in fifteen years" and "It plays Neo Turf Masters" Ask me about dumb purchasing decisions.

I bought it because "I like Nintendo," literally no other reason. Had never played a Zelda game in my life prior to Breath of the Wild.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Video games are bad and you guys should be thankful you only have a passing interest in them

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Norns posted:

Video games are bad and you guys should be thankful you only have a passing interest in them

Yeah, *tugs at neck* whew *wipes sweat from brow* passing interest, haha, yeah...

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Jealous of that George avatar.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

The last time I checked my Assetto Corsa playtime I had well over a thousand hours....save me

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

I bought it because "I like Nintendo," literally no other reason. Had never played a Zelda game in my life prior to Breath of the Wild.

I'm ambivalent about Nintendo. I am very enthusiastic about dumb old arcade golf games though.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I don't even want to think about how much time I've spent racing NASCAR trucks in iRacing either :suicide:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Norns posted:

The last time I checked my Assetto Corsa playtime I had well over a thousand hours....save me

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Imagine how many bin tires you could've found if you used that time rummaging through the pile of tires beside the portable toilets.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

We are all sick

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

iospace posted:

So your next gimmick will be Jo Schlesser?

Jesus.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Neo Turf Masters rules

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Neo Turf Masters rules

:hellyeah:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
https://twitter.com/autosport/status/898493926612627456

:stare:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I, too, love paywalls.

Got a tl;dr?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Autosport.com suck my dick from the back

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

iospace posted:

I, too, love paywalls.

Got a tl;dr?

Basically

Norns posted:

I mean, they're probably right but I don't want to think about it.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Norns posted:

Explain how this works.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Remember how Rossi ate absolute poo poo at Ducati, came back to Yamaha and really technically won the championship in 2015? Think about that and then think about how good Nando currently is.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
I'm reading through the iPhone thread w/wicka and just lol, it's great

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Wirth1000 posted:

Explain how this works.

Basically, you suck his rear end in a top hat so hard his dick and balls get sucked inside of him and inside out into you mouth.

It's called a mega Magnussen I think.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GramCracker posted:

I'm reading through the iPhone thread w/wicka and just lol, it's great

The best part is that one of those guys PMed me and he immediately figured out how to do exactly what I want, but everyone was too busy crying itt to answer my actual question.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

You just don't get apple.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

mrfart posted:

Basically, you suck his rear end in a top hat so hard his dick and balls get sucked inside of him and inside out into you mouth.

It's called a mega Magnussen I think.

Thank you, mrfart.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Minto Took posted:

You just don't get apple.

I legitimately don't get apple.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Leading manufacturing standards and exquisitely designed hardware coupled with hit-and-miss software fornicated by a cultish marketing scheme that Apple just works which is fine to some degree I mean hell here I am typing this post out at work on a MacBook Air from 2013 (Haswell, bitch) and literally not a single god drat issue with it software or hardware wise at all and still runs fine like it did on the first day. Then Steve Jobs died and while the manufacturing standards are still there the software side of things has started to waver and Tim Cooks Apple is not Steve Jobs Apple.

Actually thats always been my stance on apple: Amazing hardware coupled with lovely to meh software.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

Actually thats always been my stance on apple: Amazing hardware coupled with lovely to meh software.

I'd agree with this. They had MP3 players figured out for the longest time until they let it turn into a bloated confusing mess unless you used their service like everyone else.

Snap-On is another thing I don't get. I've used Snap-On tools, I've used non Snap-On tools. I don't get the hard on and justification to pay that much more.

• Locked thread