Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

:piss:
american politics are the best circus I've seen! YES.
I'm rolling in a bath of lols!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

CarolinaWhiner

1m

So now the only anti-globalist in there is Steve Miller & Gorka and neither one of them have top level spots. As of right now the behind the scenes crew is full of democrats (ivanka & jared, cohen) Goldman Sachs people (Cohen again), and neocons like McMaster.

I thought we were trying to fight globalism. Not embrace it. I liked what Donald said his entire campaign and now the anti-globalist people are either gone or neutered.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Trump should've fired bannon before he proved to the world conclusively that he's a giant racist but lol he's loving dumb

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Oh my god, imagine the next embarrassing disaster that'll happen by Sunday.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Bernie would have WON

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

lol

iloin siitin
Jul 23, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

CarolinaWhiner

1m

So now the only anti-globalist in there is Steve Miller & Gorka and neither one of them have top level spots. As of right now the behind the scenes crew is full of democrats (ivanka & jared, cohen) Goldman Sachs people (Cohen again), and neocons like McMaster.

I thought we were trying to fight globalism. Not embrace it. I liked what Donald said his entire campaign and now the anti-globalist people are either gone or neutered.

[Nationalist Project] Let's elect a billionaire with businesses around the globe to fight globalism

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

CarolinaWhiner

1m

lol dude's son-in-law and most trusted advisor/thing-doer is a """"""""""globalist""""""""" what were you idiots expecting?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Catastrophe posted:

While the rest of the country tears down Confederate monuments swiftly, Alabama says they don't have enough. A new one is being erected (in an RV park in the middle of nowhere).

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/08/new_confederate_monument_to_be.html

Thing is, Alabama is America's toilet

I don't care if my turds are erecting monuments to the biggest poo poo I ever took

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Catastrophe posted:

While the rest of the country tears down Confederate monuments swiftly, Alabama says they don't have enough. A new one is being erected (in an RV park in the middle of nowhere).

Lol "commander" of "sins of confederate veterans" can you jerk yourself off any harder?

E: sons, sins, same diff

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Aug 18, 2017

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
I thought I was keeping up on this but there is too much fuckery going on with this administration I've lost track. Why does Trump hate Bannon again?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

goldenninjawarrior posted:

Hey remember when the White House forgot to book a hotel for Trump at the G20. That was only like five weeks ago.

I'm going to look like 80 by the end of this term.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Appoint Tiffany

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Eli Wiggum posted:

Have you ever spent any extended amount of time in Chicago

Yeah, among other places as well. poo poo, the next town over here is turning to poo poo too at an accelerated rate. I can admit this, so why act like things are all good because a place has some redeeming qualities? STL likes to pretend it's great. It's far from it.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

g0lbez posted:

I thought I was keeping up on this but there is too much fuckery going on with this administration I've lost track. Why does Trump hate Bannon again?

Bannon did an interview where he contradicted Trump. Bannon also made some bad calls early on and has tried to use his force of will to get poo poo done. When that poo poo didn't get done, welp.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

g0lbez posted:

Bannon got credit for making Trumps campaign run successful.

Trump doesnt like when news says bannon is the reason he won

So Trump let him go

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

fishing with the fam posted:

Bannon: Well, there was the bit that you missed where I distracted him with Fox News then I said "more like Fox and Enemies" and I hit him in the head with his cell phone.
Gorka: You're off the fuckin' chain!

I love this btw, Hot Fuzz is one of my all time fav movies.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

g0lbez posted:

afaik its because Trump was like "we will gently caress up north korea with bombs" and bannon said "uh no all of Seoul would get blown up so no we can't do that" which made Trump look dumb as if he needed any help

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
It's been fun watching realclearpolitics.com dig deep as gently caress to find articles that say "Actually, Trump is Doing Really Good!"

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Even in the last infrastructure / nazi meltdown press conference, Trump drops how he was doing great in the primaries before he hired bannon, a point completely unrelated to the question asked

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Tingfinder posted:

The first letter of each paragraph of the letter spells out "Resist."

Kal Penn definitely played SA forums Mafia

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Madcosby posted:

Bannon got credit for making Trumps campaign run successful.

Trump doesnt like when news says bannon is the reason he won

So Trump let him go

I think this is basically the entirety of the dispute. Any other reasoning is just speculation from media/advisors whatever. Trump is literally this simple-minded and bitchmade.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Madcosby posted:

Appoint Tiffany

You know he doesnt remember her name

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Madcosby posted:

Even in the last infrastructure / nazi meltdown press conference, Trump drops how he was doing great in the primaries before he hired bannon, a point completely unrelated to the question asked

Yeah this plot twist was heavily telegraphed but everyone got so distracted by the big retard racist "reveal" that it still feels fresh

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Video of the incident where Alex Jones got hot coffee thrown in his face in Seattle for acting like Alex Jones. The guy who throws it looks like he's totally not abnormal or anything.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...a-a7901101.html

How long until Dolan tweets about this?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

sloppo posted:

Kal Penn definitely played SA forums Mafia

N
A
Z
I
H
U
N
T
E
R

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I'm glad that Weird Mike took the time to self-own today.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I'm glad that Weird Mike took the time to self-own today.

I love it so much when this happens hahaha

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Someone on CNN brought a confederate sympathizer on her show and cut his Mic when he started to compare Abraham Lincoln to Adolf Hitler

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

how is mcmaster a neocon

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

exploded mummy posted:

Someone on CNN brought a confederate sympathizer on her show and cut his Mic when he started to compare Abraham Lincoln to Adolf Hitler

pffffhahahahahah

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Catastrophe posted:

Video of the incident where Alex Jones got hot coffee thrown in his face in Seattle for acting like Alex Jones. The guy who throws it looks like he's totally not abnormal or anything.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...a-a7901101.html

How long until Dolan tweets about this?

holy loving lol

best thing is at the end... "thats why they're allied with jihadis"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

exploded mummy posted:

Cable news just needs to be like "well both sides need to be heard and given equal airtime" no matter what lmao, it's so loving pathetic

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Catastrophe posted:

im so going to this

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Hey who wants to see a thing that showed up at my house today

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

haljordan posted:

Hey who wants to see a thing that showed up at my house today

Let GBS fill out the survey for you.