Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teacher_man
Feb 11, 2017

Reince Penis posted:

I'm a father and husband with a full time job and mortgage on a house with a picket fence. A fairly traditional patriarch, if you will.

From my understanding the Proud Boys idealize me and my lifestyle, which is by far the weirdest thing I've ever heard or experienced.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

im a boy, and im proud, but im not a proud boy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Reince Penis posted:

I'm a father and husband with a full time job and mortgage on a house with a picket fence. A fairly traditional patriarch, if you will.

From my understanding the Proud Boys idealize me and my lifestyle, which is by far the weirdest thing I've ever heard or experienced.

lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

I don't think it's terribly surprising. A middle-class lifestyle with a steady job, family, and house is increasingly out of reach for more and more people and then some of them become receptive to a charlatan who tells them it's because of feminists, immigrants, etc

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

I too long for a life of monotony and responsibility

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
*Picks up kids from daycare*

*Stops to buy special vegan pesto sauce because he knows wife likes it*

*Finds out there's a homoerotic racist gang that idealizes him and they wear matching polo shirts*

"Ok"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Reince Penis posted:

*Picks up kids from daycare*

*Stops to buy special vegan pesto sauce because he knows wife likes it*

*Finds out there's a homoerotic racist gang that idealizes him and they wear matching polo shirts*

"Ok"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Reince Penis posted:

none of them have had sex op

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
those boys ain't right

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Ague Proof posted:

those boys ain't right

those boys need therapy

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
and how can y'all talk about the proud boys without including their theme song smdh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/898649810231623680

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Sir Tonk posted:

those boys need therapy

psychosomatic

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

bullets are well known for ricocheting off grass

yeah i'm pretty sure i heard that gun go off but nobody seemed to freak out any more than everyone was already freaking out so i guess nobody really cared

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol

This is the least incompetent response SPD has provided for anything

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Sir Tonk posted:

those boys need therapy

It's purely psychosomatic.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Richard Spencer did a thing on Israeli TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Mz-pM8Vuc

"ISRAELIS SHOULD RESPECT ME! I AM A WHITE ZIONIST!"

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Oh hey - the Durham protesters are facing off with riot cops.

Stream:

https://www.facebook.com/ABC11/?hc_ref=ARSHBpHyrkbBmXrXlHozDo4GyQwlT0yoRgKdPzcki9VI4CXzBKNRwwxFsVpe9S7xJ2c

:ohdear:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

normal brain: confederate statues are important to history

big brain: are you going to tear down statues of washington and jefferson because they owned slaves

galaxy brain: you think Columbus Day is racist!!!

cosmic brain:

https://twitter.com/tomilahren/status/898619283730608128

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
STORMCUCKS are now trying to throw Spencer under the bus for going on Israeli tv:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/898662077039902720/

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Reince Penis posted:

Now I want to see antifa Hank Hill

"I'm gonna kick your white supremacist rear end I tell ya what!"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

well now

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

that's some weird rear end chanting those cops are doing

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

R. Mute posted:

that's some weird rear end chanting those cops are doing

Seattle riot cops do that a fair bit. Just start chanting and moving, and shoving anyone who gets in the way.

It's effective.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i guess the kkk did show up after all

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

STORMCUCKS are now trying to throw Spencer under the bus for going on Israeli tv:

big shoutout to BrutalistMcDonalds

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
heyooo

yeah antifa says to punch him. the nazis that hate him say worse

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Yinlock posted:

imagine you're a virgin, now imagine you blame minorities for this

ta-daa ur a proud boy

Hahahahahaha yes get in

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

I love how Israel is the most divisive subject on the right.

Ideologically it's exactly what they want, but it's in service to their biggest bogeyman

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Samovar posted:

psychosomatic

He wore a sheet! <horse whinny>

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

DUUURRRRR, HAM!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Dreddout posted:

I love how Israel is the most divisive subject on the right.

Ideologically it's exactly what they want, but it's in service to their biggest bogeyman

It's very hard for them to decide whether they like racism more than they hate Jews.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Shear Modulus posted:

It's very hard for them to decide whether they like racism more than they hate Jews.

The Sophie's Choice of White Nationalism

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
the crazy evangelical wing needs to keep israel around for the jesus trap, they can't go whole hog.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Zikan posted:

big brain: are you going to tear down statues of washington and jefferson because they owned slaves

cosmic brain:

i think you'll notice most of those flags are on fire :smuggo:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Zikan posted:

cosmic brain:

Tammy needs to keep the good names of Lil Jon and the East Side Boyz out of her bitch mouth

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
I really dont think enough counter protestors have realized that the game has changed since Charlottesville. Coming with sticks isn't going to do much when quasi-organized militias start responding with lethal force. I think the fact that libertarian militia movements are just now starting to openly fuse with white supremacists movements has vastly raised the stakes recently. One of these events is going to have a death toll in the large numbers of digits if this isn't addressed.

http://www.defenseone.com/threats/2017/08/armed-militias-wont-stop-after-charlottesville-and-worries-law-enforcement/140335/

quote:

Yingling argued T.K. was a model of restraint. “Did they deploy those weapons? No. Did they have a right to considering there was a mob attacking them? Yes.”

Militia members arguing that they were in their right to shoot someone but exercised restraint.

quote:

“We’ve passed the time where these are peaceful assemblies — the expectation should be going forward that these will erupt into violence, I believe,” said the SPLC’s Lenz. “And I also would argue the patriot movement, or so-called anti-government movement, will think that these things will result in violence as well, and that they have to be there to protect those who are being oppressed.”

Notorious R.I.M. has issued a correction as of 01:55 on Aug 19, 2017

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
I think they're taking anyone out that can incite violence that they can before the Boston event. Based Stickman is an example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
its tough talk but i think the militia men are well aware that if they shoot someone the body count will include every one of their own