Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Moose posted:

Pretty brave of PCOS Bill to keep on with his gimmick when people who hold those beliefs are being outed to their employers or chased out of town.

woah wait a minute. You can get chased out of town for wanting to gently caress Harley Quinn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

A Moose posted:

Pretty brave of PCOS Bill to keep on with his gimmick when people who hold those beliefs are being outed to their employers or chased out of town.

PCOS Bill is paying lowtax's lease

see also: Matt Damon

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2173

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

We Know Catheters posted:

It's a lame overused joke

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

If you think that's bad, check out the "original character" in the new Powerpuff Girls.

okay I'm gonna take the bait

what?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Your Computer posted:

what?

It's Bayonetta.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Your Computer posted:

what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bG_PZwDhxE

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Nope

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Your Computer posted:

what?

IIRC it's a self insert of the current cartoon's director or artist, and he ships himself with the underage child character named 'Bubbles'. She's the ditzy blonde girl in blue.

They also recently had a episode about gender. It's just as classy and tactful as you may imagine it to be. A few breakdowns of it:

http://jitterbugjive.tumblr.com/post/142485553459/jitterbugjive-jitterbugjive-jitterbugjive

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-powerpuff-girls-20160401-story.html

https://unicornbooty.com/trans-episode-powerpuff-girls-transphobic/

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Welp :catstare:

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I don't have a comment on the show itself since I don't watch it but that character is not in fact a self insert seeing as how that writer had nothing to do with the actual creation of him. Another writer entirely created Jared Shapiro and decided Goldman was a good fit visually and, because of that, they had him do the voice.

This takes like 10 seconds worth of googling to figure out and it's depressing that so many people can't even manage that.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

A Moose posted:

Yeah us minorities are constantly under attack, it's a dirty fuckin' shame.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Funny pictures, anyone?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Say Nothing posted:

Funny pictures, anyone?

Two normal looking people posing for a photo? idgi?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 04:17 on Aug 19, 2017

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Guy Goodbody posted:

woah wait a minute. You can get chased out of town for wanting to gently caress Harley Quinn?

You haven't?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

• next to Klarm Korea

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Pick posted:

If you think that's bad, check out the "original character" in the new Powerpuff Girls.

While I do appreciate the offer, I'm going to have to pass.

Hard pass.

Edit: but the rest of the thread couldn't leave well enough alone. And here we are.

funmanguy has a new favorite as of 06:00 on Aug 19, 2017

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Flyball posted:

With a solar charger, which you should also have if you're in a situation where you would need a satellite phone. And when the raft hits the smallest bit of chop, you lose them to the sea.

Nobody said it had to be a raft. Dude wanted a boat so he could leave, given the realities of ocean travel, that by definition has to be a big boat. I'd pick like an ocean liner, get stranded on an island with the QE II. Or an aircraft carrier. I don't know how to drive an aircraft carrier, or even how to use the generator or the radio, but that doesn't matter because someone will come looking for it.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Putting your personality profile on your license plate is a trend I could get behind.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Facebook Aunt posted:

Nobody said it had to be a raft. Dude wanted a boat so he could leave, given the realities of ocean travel, that by definition has to be a big boat. I'd pick like an ocean liner, get stranded on an island with the QE II. Or an aircraft carrier. I don't know how to drive an aircraft carrier, or even how to use the generator or the radio, but that doesn't matter because someone will come looking for it.

Key goes in the ignition, hold down on the brake and turn the key. You'll get the hang of it.

If the aircraft carrier has a clutch, you're on your own.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

value-brand cereal posted:

IIRC it's a self insert of the current cartoon's director or artist, and he ships himself with the underage child character named 'Bubbles'. She's the ditzy blonde girl in blue.

They also recently had a episode about gender. It's just as classy and tactful as you may imagine it to be. A few breakdowns of it:

http://jitterbugjive.tumblr.com/post/142485553459/jitterbugjive-jitterbugjive-jitterbugjive

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-powerpuff-girls-20160401-story.html

https://unicornbooty.com/trans-episode-powerpuff-girls-transphobic/
Learn something new everyday! :shepicide:

Also why is it always guys named Jared

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

We Know Catheters posted:

Skinny jeans don't cause you to be immobile
How would a goon know that?

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

PaulBearer posted:

How would a goon know that?

With a goon, all jeans are skinny.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That's a triple.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

spog posted:

With a goon, all jeans are skinny.

With a goon, even JNCO jeans are skinny.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i dunno guys skinny jeans so far for me have girl jean pockets. Why cant people just get equality in useful goddamn pockets.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Giving women utility pockets minimizes both the need for a purse and showing off the curves of their body, both of which seem to be higher priorities in the market than just buying men's pants/shorts and rocking those.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
yeah but if you cant even fit your hand in em what the hecking darn is that? I dont have curves, and hell its borderline crotch cleavage. I guess i just dont see the dude appeal :shrug: or maybe its just that im :corsair:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Zipperelli. posted:

Two normal looking people posing for a photo? idgi?

Based on how they are sitting it looks like he's in the skirt.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Partial credit. What makes it a proper loss is when there are only two people in the fourth panel.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
You know, the more I look at it the better it gets. Ignore me.

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

The Ferret King posted:

Partial credit. What makes it a proper loss is when there are only two people in the fourth panel.

The third plug goes into the ground. Like the baby.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sormus posted:

:drat:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sormus posted:

:sad:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Sormus posted:

loving hell :stonklol:.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Sormus posted:

Mods, thread title please :sbahj:

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

I don't get it. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Sormus posted:

:chanpop: