Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Elephanthead posted:

Is Cage still getting money to be in really bad movies I haven't seen a new one lately did he pay off his IRS debt or did they stop selling? For awhile he had a new movie every 3 weeks.

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/filmotype/actor?ref_=m_nmfm_1

Only 8 in 2017 weak.

his first movies still my favorite of his

fast times is hard to beat tho the sequel with ed balls is gonna be better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

A black rectangle? What's the joke?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

triple sulk posted:

who gives a gently caress about the eclipse

reporting from oregon, i got the day of the eclipse and the day after off, they're treating it like snow day

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

triple sulk posted:

Poster with overwatch av hates sun and outdoors.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oh yeah nazi shindig in boston starting soon

triple sulk posted:

you wanna look at the sky circa 2:30pm monday

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

reporting from oregon, i got the day of the eclipse and the day after off, they're treating it like snow day

poo poo it would be p cool to be blazing when the sun aint to show mother nature whos boss u kno ? :thunk:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vertical Lime posted:

oh yeah nazi shindig in boston starting soon

you wanna look at the sky circa 2:30pm monday

make sure to stare really hard for maximum enjoyment

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

we also need the extra day to recover from all the Californians traveling here.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

creatine posted:

Reporting in from Boston:

There's about 500 cops already here. Hundred or so on bicycles. Saw multiple SWAT vans around as well. Surprisingly no news vans but could be on other side

So 500 Nazis already showed up, sounds like it's on

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

poo poo it would be p cool to be blazing when the sun aint to show mother nature whos boss u kno ? :thunk:

I have agents on the ground in Charleston procuring glasses and weed as we speak.

Bit worried about the weather though, being the coastal southeast in August and all.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Al! posted:

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

https://youtu.be/QkWVs1SBO5M

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/CleveJones1/status/897880400982188032

the history of nazis being owned seems to be endless

Imo this is an even more positive and creative response

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mrmcd posted:

I have agents on the ground in Charleston procuring glasses and weed as we speak.

Bit worried about the weather though, being the coastal southeast in August and all.

yeah i guess the way to go would be uh

down towards spartanburg maybe? or up to cherokee? idk ill hafta check the map again

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

nopantsjack posted:

Imo this is an even more positive and creative response

maybe not creative but it's the better response yes

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

make sure to stare really hard for maximum enjoyment

there was a partial eclipse when I was in middle School and they were very insistent to say repeatedly do not stare into it UV rays are still a thing you will hurt yourself

Guess what the first thing we did was

Tbf your eyes will start hurting almost immediately and you'll look away as a reference so it's kind of hard to burn them out

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Marmel/status/898921328878551040

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Elephanthead posted:

Is Cage still getting money to be in really bad movies I haven't seen a new one lately did he pay off his IRS debt or did they stop selling? For awhile he had a new movie every 3 weeks.

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0000115/filmotype/actor?ref_=m_nmfm_1

Only 8 in 2017 weak.

i like the ones where he has a moustache

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

i like the ones where he has a moustache

thats his evil twin, dummy!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

maybe not creative but it's the better response yes

Here's a solution: punch Nazis until they can't remember they're Nazis any more, then they'll stop being Nazis

This is the kind of outside the box thinking we need imo

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/898866415448408065

:thunk:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Wildboyz was a awesome show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Ofrc6_rTU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i love that people who failed civics class get to be political commentators

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

his first movies still my favorite of his

fast times is hard to beat tho the sequel with ed balls is gonna be better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0vDnjyyXOY

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

gently caress yes

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

eclipses are other astronomical phenomenon are beautiful and i'm going to climb a mountain and watch it on monday and the moment totality is reached i will whisper:

trump

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i love that people who failed civics class get to be political commentators

Remember how Trump's cucks like Bannon thought they could bully the Freedom Caucus and got laughed out of the room?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

also the arrogance at feeling like sharing a name with the biggest director in hollywood is a cage instead of the only reason your career got off the ground

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

etalian posted:

Bannon thought

thats fake news to me

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

trump needing to "get rid of" ryan and mcconnell has been a back-burner idea in the wilds of conservative social media for a few months now but I'm not 100% sure how much sticking power that has even among the dumbest of the fox news crowd

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/898906767891075072

:hai:

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

SpaceGoku posted:

trump needing to "get rid of" ryan and mcconnell has been a back-burner idea in the wilds of conservative social media for a few months now but I'm not 100% sure how much sticking power that has even among the dumbest of the fox news crowd

trump will expend his formidable political capital that he has amassed to force out McConnell and Ry....

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

also the arrogance at feeling like sharing a name with the biggest director in hollywood is a cage instead of the only reason your career got off the ground

luke cage was his favouritest comicbookman

nic cage loves comic books and once reported his action comics #1 stolen but when the cops arrived he said he found it, he just left some stuff lying on top of it and forgot

he once got cast as superman and the movie was almost made

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
:eyepop:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

triple sulk posted:

who gives a gently caress

triple sulk posted:

good morning

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

punchymcpunch posted:

nic cage loves comic books and once reported his action comics #1 stolen but when the cops arrived he said he found it, he just left some stuff lying on top of it and forgot

leather daddy superman

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I wonder if the East or West coast will win the nazi humiliation contest?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Lol eat the winter you nazi shits.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

SpaceGoku posted:

actually what she meant was trump should be able to engage them.

https://twitter.com/heytammybruce/status/898902543228686337

read the comments. people believe her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

etalian posted:

I wonder if the East or West coast will win the nazi humiliation contest?

an all-star game I can get behind

World Series of Nazi Humiliation

• Locked thread