Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

ilmucche posted:

I'm eagerly awaiting Field Mousepad v LoB for the belt.

It's not much of a competition really

The Ferret King has a new favorite as of 17:52 on Aug 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Maybe I should have said Emotional instead of Vibration. Perhaps this is a little too dark and conspiratorial to comment here in r/C-S-T, but I've been wondering ever since sunday why the media has been screaming at all of us to think terrible thoughts about each other.

You know this isn't reddit, right? It's the idiots of social media threa.... oh ok.

Idiot.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I never read LoB's posts because they're no fun without context (where are they from, how did people react?) and they're way too long. However, I've discovered that it's really easy to scroll past them.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Beeswax posted:

I never read LoB's posts because they're no fun without context (where are they from, how did people react?) and they're way too long. However, I've discovered that it's really easy to scroll past them.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
The beauty of an LoB post isn't entirely within the content of the post he's stealing. It's often about the timing of his post in relation to what else is being said in the thread.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

The Sausages posted:

You know this isn't reddit, right? It's the idiots of social media threa.... oh ok.

Idiot.

Why are there so many people recently who have no idea what LoB does?

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Lottery of Babylon posted:

In the ancestral environment, if you were a reproductively unsuccessful male, you formed a tribe of young men, who went off and stole some land and enslaved some women. Holiness signalling about racial purity is tribe formation.

This is one of the more original :biotruths: I've ever seen, I'll give it that. Certainly more interesting than the usual.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

The Ferret King posted:

The beauty of an LoB post isn't entirely within the content of the post he's stealing. It's often about the timing of his post in relation to what else is being said in the thread.

It's this, goddamn you guys. LOB isn't just a sourceless quote machine, the poo poo has relevance to the current derail and is directly proportional to how stupid the thread has gotten

It's still super weird to see him realpost in other threads though

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

TheKennedys posted:

It's still super weird to see him realpost in other threads though

I have never seen this happen :s

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

ilmucche posted:

I have never seen this happen :s

I've thought about checking his post history, but I'd prefer to maintain the mystery, really.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

From the D&D picture thread because goddamn.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Field Mousepad posted:

It's a gimmick that sucks and isn't funny though.

To be honest, I don't much care for LoB's walls of text either, and I got tired of having to read them. Then I discovered there's a little wheel on my mouse that allows me to go past them quickly, almost like magic.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Field Mousepad posted:

It's a gimmick that sucks and isn't funny though.

The more you complain, the more he posts! Funny how it works that way.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

just put him on ignore, like I do :grin:

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Handsome Ralph posted:

My friend posted that Arnold Schwarzenegger video rebuking Neo-Nazis and the KKK.

So of course people came out of the woodwork to say how the real hate group is Antifa. I touched the poop, and the guys parting shot is that I'm a hate monger.

I yelled at someone over the weekend about this. Well, partly that they said that Antifa and the liberals were all Communists and then said they'd never said that, and partly that they said that chemo doesn't work and they know because their wife had cancer, kind of a sensitive point for me because my mother had cancer too and the chemo gave her a good five or six years longer than she would've had otherwise. I also did some yelling about how the sources they used for news weren't going to help them understand why things were happening and help them navigate the world. Got to use the phrase "come correct." Good times.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

The Snoo posted:

Who, Field Mousepad? :v:

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
From a video about how white people romanticize the past.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

this from that north korea james franco/ that guy from knocked up movie

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Way I see it is if whites are at peak leftism having seen that it will be their end then no this only wakes more of them because the left will continue to overeach.
That said it was pretty stupid of alt left to use a condeferate monument in the south and invite nazis and KKK to troll the antifa into violence they should have found the most mild of events in the puritain north brought no weapons and had cameras installed everywhere. so this was a disaster. maybe the left set it up.

way i see it it its not different this time whites like all animals have strong survval instinct and when they actually see where this is going will rise up, leftism comes from excess whites see it as somehing they can afford encouraged by fiat debt this has gone longer than it should but thats all the better when the loop closees the rage will be final and the problem peole eradicated entirely

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
"problem people eradicated entirely"

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

there wolf lmao posted:

"problem people eradicated entirely"

well jim its not like the jews havnt had ample time and opportunity to shed their pre war reputation and prove hitler wrong and become true whites. but no instead the war hadnt even ended and they moved their operation over here. They are the enemy the neo nazis may be morons for the most part but they happen to be right that the very center of the war on white men is jewish. Its jews who orchestrated the civil rights movement feminism communism and most importantly immivasionism. Your constant denial of this reality and the leftist smear tacticts you use against those who at least get this basic truth is pretty typical of neo reaction and why it has died. It couldnt move beyond the jew moldbugs cucky do nothing 2005 ideas

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
We doing politics again? Cool. Someone I don't know well on Facebook liked Progressive insurance for god knows what reason, so now everyone gets more ads because Lacey had to loving go and like Progressive loving insurance.

Regardless, some of the comments are good.

🔥🔥

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

The Snoo posted:

People fuckin quote his posts all the time. Doesn't really work.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Field Mousepad posted:

Hmm, I wonder what that means?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Field Mousepad posted:

Finger too weak...

Can't... scroll down...

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
My fingers were strong enough to click Profile and then Add this user to your ignore list.

(on Field Mouseboat)

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Besesoth posted:

Finger too weak...

Can't... scroll down...

Maybe their fingers have rebelled?

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

I'm the horse with the human (Jeb Stuart?) face.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Moktaro posted:

I'm the horse with the human (Jeb Stuart?) face.

I can't believe how excited I am about Jeb! "Horse" Stuart's face!

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
gently caress Penny Arcade is so ugly now

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Plom Bar posted:

gently caress Penny Arcade is so ugly now

"now"

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Guess who did something heinous and blames ambien?

https://twitter.com/JSwiftTWS/status/898921753971499008

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

burexas.irom posted:

From the D&D picture thread because goddamn.

One of the good ones.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Guess who did something heinous and blames ambien?

https://twitter.com/JSwiftTWS/status/898921753971499008

Some... guy?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
he's the dude who came up with, organized and ran the charlottesville rally :ssh:

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Who What Now posted:

Some... guy?

I'd tell you more but he appears to have deleted his social media presence.

e: his website's gone too. :ohdear:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

His name was George Berkeley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Absurd Alhazred posted: