Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pants Donkey posted:

While we're on the subject, is white supremacy a burgeoning problem in Scandinavian/Nordic countries? In the US you have a lot of white dudes jerking off to Viking/Norse myths and I wonder if that's at all true in the original countries.

Yes it is indeed a thing. I think it's called the Golden Dawn movement, or something along those lines, and they even have a voice in many of their governments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Ramos posted:

Seriously.

Thanks for doing the needful.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Jesus, Bert has really let himself go.

WampaLord posted:

Yes it is indeed a thing. I think it's called the Golden Dawn movement, or something along those lines, and they even have a voice in many of their governments.

Golden Dawn are the Greek Nazis. No idea if there's a comparably named one in Scandinavia.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Golden Dawn are the Greek Nazis. No idea if there's a comparably named one in Scandinavia.

You are correct, the norse version is apparently called this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Resistance_Movement

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Him being a nazi can't be a big surprise, though. We knew for years that Bert is evil.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Pants Donkey posted:

While we're on the subject, is white supremacy a burgeoning problem in Scandinavian/Nordic countries? In the US you have a lot of white dudes jerking off to Viking/Norse myths and I wonder if that's at all true in the original countries.

Finland's Soldiers of Odin got driven out by literal clowns. Okay, so, antifa in clown makeup, but still.

It used to be a problem but they started infighting hard enough that they've dissolved from a movement to a bunch of whiny dudes bickering.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

gently caress you Chip, you don't deserve better than comic sans :effort:

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
Get ready for some toons from Branco about the old lady having some guy pull on her American flag in Boston.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Good av/post combo

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
[img

Ramos posted:

Seriously.

nevermind

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

:eyepoop:

54.4 crowns
Apr 7, 2011

To think before you speak is like wiping your arse before you shit.

Pants Donkey posted:

In the early 90's it was real bad, especially in Sweden.

I've heard the stories, about roaming gangs recruiting teens at Demoscene parties and what not.

If I wanted a project I'd translate these:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Just gonna post bad JRRose! cartoons forever

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
Pants Donkey, it's time to come clean. Are you JRRose!?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Pants Donkey posted:

Just gonna post bad JRRose! cartoons forever

Rose really doesn't know how to make an actual joke, does he.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Office Pig posted:

Rose really doesn't know how to make an actual joke, does he.

He's got terminal Daditis.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Pants Donkey posted:

Sweden has the Swedish Democrats, who are far right/nationalist/white nationalist/racist/anti-immigration party that actually have seats in parliament. There's also the aforementioned Sons of Odin, and also just... straight-up Nazis, I think? They stabbed someone outside of my friend's bookstore a few years ago. Europe has a depressingly large number of Nazis, i.e. more than zero.

Throwing Turtles
May 3, 2015

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Wait, you DON'T cook everything on the barbecue all at once?

Well no, but you can do a lot with the left over heat after smoking something and moving to rest. You can do even more if your willing to add a cast iron skillet to the mix.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

frankenfreak posted:

That's some body horror. :gonk: I guess it's supposed to be a pimple, but it looks like some hole in the flesh.

As good as ever! It even has Dr. Bornstein!

Looks like a horror version of "talking out of the side of his mouth" to me.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Gamble seems like a relic, like I've seen his cartoons as a kid 20-30 years ago- Did he draw for Mad back in the day? I thought he was a contributor to the Steve Jackson Games "Murphy's Rules" cartoons alongside Ben Sargent, but I got out my compilation copy and it turns out I was wrong

the collection I have is mostly from 1980-85, with eight contributing cartoonists- Sargent's the only one known to this thread, I don't think the others strayed outside of doing art for RPG books and magazines. Gonna get the Sargetoons scanned this week.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Barcelona van attack – Fourteen people have been confirmed killed in two attacks in Spain on Thursday, the latest in a spree of deadly attacks in Europe with vehicles"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Picasso.

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Never knew Charlottesville was a sanctuary city.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

917 hate groups are currently operating in the US, you Nazi-loving wife-beating piece of poo poo.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

*ICE deports Michael Ramirez*

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
<insert sovcit joke about gold-fringed flag here>

quote:

The KKK are worms and amoeba. AGC.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Yoooooooou

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Get ready for a bunch of heel/heal comics over the next week.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You were right the first two times Don, you are bringing the country to heel.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Taear posted:

Also I wish King Possum wouldn't timg his comics because I keep accidentally scrolling past when I see repeats and it's harder to tell what's new.

Your wish is my command, since you're the second goon to ask me about this.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Bert Roberge posted:

Get ready for a bunch of heel/heal comics over the next week.

Ok, I'll keep an eye out for them. Is there a new rpg out?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

In which Michael Wife-Beating Nazi gently caress Lester reveals that he does not understand what a can of worms is in the metaphor.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

So I assume this guy voted for the Dems and they passed the thing they promised they would pass, and then he voted for the Reps, who failed to pass the thing that they promised to pass, which happens to be undoing the thing the Dems promised they would do and did successfully and that he voted for them to do in the first place.

Yeah I can see why both sides are really the same here.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I think that guy just really like likes to burn signs

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Asparagus? What kind of barbecues do they have in Scandinavian lands?

What's the thing where they bury a shark in the mud for three weeks and then eat it?

Pants Donkey posted:

Well, there was Anders Brevik, but that was a few years back. I've noticed that immigration is the one issue where Western European countries seem to be at least as conservative as the United States, if not moreso.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I was thinking Roy:

We don't need no immigrants taking our "running people over with cars" jobs when we have people right here who can do them!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Shugojin posted:

I think that guy just really like likes to burn signs

I mean who doesn't? After books, effigies and oil fields they're some of the best things to burn.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/899036310274428928

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Garrison's going to draw Hillary's emails.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Jurgan posted:

What's the thing where they bury a shark in the mud for three weeks and then eat it?
Hákarl, which is Iceland, not Scandinavia. They actually bury it for 6-12 weeks, then hang it to dry for 5 months, and then when you actually eat it it tastes like ammonia.

Here in Sweden we just ferment herring for a couple weeks until it smells absolutely terrible.

No, I have no idea who thought these were ever good ideas either.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

:aaaaa:

I need that shirt in my life yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Yeah I mean could you imagine if some militant hate group had members run over people with a car here in America? Boy that should would be horrible if something like that happened in America. If we let those scary browns in it will certainly happen for the first time ever in America. Yup first time. Coming soon. Never been done before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JegM5QFbkAo

• Locked thread