Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

mcvey posted:

If we just ignore him he will go away, just like how we should handle Nazis

Lol

We can't do anything except listen to the bitching and ignore it. Very much unlike real life and dealing with nazis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

here's an inexplicable garrison, incidentally, starring the manly trump that the magamen wish would ravage them

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Trump.mp4 posted:

I believe you will see I am also a #1 Hillary fan so my view on the matter is truly impartial when I say Trump is doing a good job keep it up.

Also lol keep pretending Trump supports Nazi's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoXThCb8EZA
Fake news

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

here's an inexplicable garrison, incidentally, starring the manly trump that the magamen wish would ravage them

lol what a loving weirdo "the guy with no legs in a military uniform and a wheelchair isn't obvious enough let's write VET on his hat" what

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's a very accurate depiction of mccain, really

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
lol GWB and his cronies started the Afghan war

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Yo that skull on top of the carousel is sweet, we should tell Durnholde Trumplestiltskin to decree that all carousels have them.

hypnotizee
Jan 18, 2010

it was only up for like 30secs until he deleted it but lol

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Dammit, Garrison, everyone knows Death rides a White Horse. Kinda want to ride that coffin, though, but I bet it doesn't go up and down.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
CAMPAIGN
PROMISES
?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

i absolutely love that those who are anti-nazi are also somehow anti-police. almost like ol donny boy wants to turn the police against people protesting nazis

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes protests are needed to heil, and heil we will

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wouldn't like to be pinioned in that tank, tbh

im the arbitrary snake

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

It's really weird that Trump supporters always couch their positive statements in this kind of child-like vagueness

I wonder what it could possibly be a symptom of lol

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

hypnotizee posted:

:hmbol:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

hypnotizee posted:

that's actually not terrible, particularly with the reference to the importance of good footwear bone spurs are no joke my friends

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

wouldn't like to be pinioned in that tank, tbh

im the arbitrary snake

if google was the NSA wouldn't they want the alt-right not censored so they could monitor everything said for terror plots??????

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

hypnotizee posted:

funny that his phone autocorrects to 'heel' not 'heal'

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

graham cracker posted:

if you're a real trump supported you'll toxx yourself if he loses any more cabinet members imo

either grow some balls or suck mine

lol

There should be toxx threads for 2020 in Cspam already

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

i absolutely love that those who are anti-nazi are also somehow anti-police. almost like ol donny boy wants to turn the police against people protesting nazis

maybe lumping a giant group of people in with a small portion of the population protesting for horrific ideals (like the death of the police or the death of other races) is a bad idea after all huh?

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

im the arbitrary snake

Coily from Q-Bert really doing great finding a new gig after his game ran its course.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Trump.mp4 posted:

maybe lumping a giant group of people in with a small portion of the population protesting for horrific ideals (like the death of the police or the death of other races) is a bad idea after all huh?

What's it like being a nazi sympathizer in 2017?

iloin siitin
Jul 23, 2017
holy poo poo = piss

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

mike12345 posted:

There should be toxx threads for 2020 in Cspam already

Nobody is that dumb

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Nobody is that dumb

Never underestimate peoples' stupidity. That's how we got this thread.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Nobody is that dumb

it's my way of supporting the site, also the romney and trump toxx threads were pretty fun

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Madcosby posted:

What's it like being a nazi sympathizer in 2017?

Exactly what I'm talking about, thanks for playing the "everyone's a nazi or supports them that disagrees with me" game. Your prize is many losses in Congress and another embarrassing Presidential election defeat in 3.5 years.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Trump.mp4 posted:

Exactly what I'm talking about, thanks for playing the "everyone's a nazi or supports them that disagrees with me" game. Your prize is many losses in Congress and another embarrassing Presidential election defeat in 3.5 years.

He didn't call you a Nazi, genius.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

hypnotizee posted:

lmao

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Trump.mp4 posted:

lol

cant even answer

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Trump.mp4 posted:

lol, if the democrats lose in 2020 its not gonna be against Trump

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nC5TBv3sfU

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mcvey posted:

lol, if the democrats lose in 2016 its not gonna be against Trump

:smug:

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Imagine how worthtless your life is if after hearing Trump meltdown at that press conference you still side with the orange master

like, find something new to obsess with asap, your leader is a loving racist retard

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Christ it has almost been a year since the election...

Remember when Trumpers first got in, executing executive orders left and right like he was afraid Obama was gonna take it away from him, making a show of doing anything?

Now his Senate and Congress can't agree on something they've wanted to do for seven years, the world stage sees him as an absolute joke with a nuke button, and members of his councils and administration can't get away fast enough.

Lol trump is president.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

mike12345 posted:

it's my way of supporting the site, also the romney and trump toxx threads were pretty fun

i want my trump tower gang tag back

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

in your heart of hearts you really believe he will last another 3.5 years??

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Madcosby posted:

Imagine how worthtless your life is if after hearing Trump meltdown at that press conference you still side with the orange master

like, find something new to obsess with asap, your leader is a loving racist retard

Also loling at Trump being given a prepared speech about how racism and white supremacy have no place in this country, only to go off book with equivalizing and LEAVE THE STATUES

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_5jFDqQSEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lmao holy poo poo