Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.
I had to think about that one for a couple minutes before I finally got it. Would've made a lot more sense if they hadn't cropped half of it out.
(My first guess was actually "is that a Heather Heyer tribute with a really dumb typo?")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I'm still trying to figure it out.

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.

Subjunctive posted:

It's a lovely pointilist eclipse. Or rather it's about a third of an eclipse, with the parts that would let you actually identify it cropped out.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Subjunctive posted:

the date is the date of the eclipse

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Is the pony picking a fight with the R or hitting on it in an aggressive manner. I can't tell.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The pony is naturally R-shaped. Just have it facing right!

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Hirayuki posted:

The pony is naturally R-shaped. Just have it facing right!

but then reading the letters alone it would say "BONY"

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

sweeperbravo posted:

Would that really be misleading, all things considered?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

sweeperbravo posted:

As it is, to someone unfamiliar with it, it may as well be BRANY

Ultimate Fapping Championship?

This hand isn't fit to punch a man, only monkeys?

There's a masturbation joke there about this weak, doughy looking thing, but I'm not funny enough to make it.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

DownsPat is probably the best bad tattoo that will ever exist.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

https://twitter.com/gamesyouloved/status/899873831413796867

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

I don't altogether hate it, despite the fact it's not well done and does that mega-autistic thing where he's shoved in a character from every single unrelated piece of media he happens to like. If my brother somehow got a tattoo, which he wouldn't, it would probably look like that.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
That seems like a perfect example of "it would be better on a shirt".

It would honestly be a better tattoo if it were just a big backpiece of a bunch of those characters actually fighting. Just a big mashup melee.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Whys it say fight but them health bars already low? 0/10 would not autism again.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bombadilillo posted:

Whys it say fight but them health bars already low? 0/10 would not autism again.

If it was only one that was low, you could just say it is one of those games where the winner's life stays the same but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for both.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bombadilillo posted:

In the new DBFZ game when a character is get knocked out they do a reset to neutral with a little "fight" popup and everything with healthbars unchanged so this tattoo is just way ahead of the curve in game design.

Cuazl
Mar 19, 2009
Eye-rolling, but at least it's competently executed. If you're going to do something embarrassingly stupid, you should at least do it well.

The funniest thing about that tattoo is goddamn Flamerus Rex there on the lower left. A bunch of well known characters from popular cartoons, and a boss from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest?

Nearly makes up for the bleeding man in his underpants on the top right, or Kenny huffing cat farts. At least he won't have to explain it to his grandkids.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Cuazl posted:

Nearly makes up for the bleeding man in his underpants on the top right, or Kenny huffing cat farts. At least he won't have to explain it to his grandkids.

How do you recognize Kenny but not this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
I don't think I've posted this yet...

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cuazl posted:

Eye-rolling, but at least it's competently executed.
Not really though?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
mr burns is on it twice

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Cuazl posted:

[...]a boss from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest?

Mystic Quest owned, fight me :colbert:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

TheKennedys posted:

Some aspects of FF: Mystic Quest owned, like the soundtrack. (The soundtrack is the fuckin' greatest.) There's also some pretty nifty details in the enemy sprites, but are any of those bosses cool enough to put on your body forever or until the shame consumes you? I dunno, man. I just don't know.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

TheKennedys posted:

:respek:

nerve posted:

mr burns is on it twice

apparently he's both playable and a support character

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
'The shoal must go on'

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Field Mousepad posted:

I keep hearing it causes popcorn lung which supposedly is moisture getting trapped in your lungs from vaping. I haven't done any googling on it though.

Flavorings-related lung disease can be prevented with the use of engineering controls (e.g. exhaust hoods or closed systems), personal protective equipment, monitoring of potentially affected workers, worker education,[36] and by not using lung-disease-causing flavorings.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es
... do you think he knows that doesn't say "loyalty"?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

there wolf posted:

'The shoal must go on'

Either a very big fan of the Muscle Shoals music scene or a weirdly misguided person who doesn't know what "shoah" means...enough to get it spelled correctly!

It totally says 'show'...maybe she's a dancer.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

I.C. posted:

Either a very big fan of the Muscle Shoals music scene or a weirdly misguided person who doesn't know what "shoah" means...enough to get it spelled correctly!

It totally says 'show'...maybe she's a dancer.

She's just a real hardliner for the piscene collective.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

there wolf posted:

'The shoal must go on'

"The Shoah must go on"

Nazi spotted

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Oh god how did neither the tattooist or the person getting it notice that when the stencil was drawn/applied!! And then to post it on Instagram all proud of it!

sout
Apr 24, 2014

oops, I accidentally wrote
"blood blood blood blood blood.
blood blood blood blood blood blood blood."

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Very disappointed that this does not say "The shoe must go on."

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

That's... actually brilliant.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

How painful are foot tattoos?

Asking for a friend

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Garrand posted:

Asking for a friend

You're in luck! I have one on the top of my right foot. Not gonna lie: it was the most painful one I got until I got the one on my elbow. However, my feet are also ticklish. My artist laughed at me when I told him to tape my foot to the chair, but he did anyway, and I'm glad he did, because I would have moved around too much otherwise.

That being said: don't be afraid of the pain. Get your tattoos wherever the hell you want them, because otherwise you'll never be truly happy with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Garrand posted:

Asking for a friend

Top or bottom? I've got one on the soul of my foot that hurt like mad, but mostly because the big tendon that runs along the arch started spasming halfway through.