Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
loving airsofters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Any excuse to repost this

https://youtu.be/1bm3GgDxPOM

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

This guy was able to put enough targets on round to stop the immediate threat, you've all been doing it wrong all this time.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Reposting from the other thread:

Third World Reggin posted:

my favorite description of a garand is a fedora for gun owners

psydude posted:

No, that's any variant of the AR-15. The Toyota Camry of guns.
What about Mosin Nagants and SKSs?

Like a juggalo outfit and facepaint of guns? Asking for a friend

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

What about Mosin Nagants and SKSs?

Like a juggalo outfit and facepaint of guns? Asking for a friend
The ushanka and Che t-shirt of the gun world.

The Hi-Point is the ICP/hatchetman merchandise of the gun world.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What's Norinco in this analogy?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Which NorInCo product?

If you're talking about the company in general terms, it's probably the colored bandana: beloved by LA gang bangers, until it got a little too well known.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
all these analogies are loving dumb

you are loving dumb if youre sitting there in your masturbation chair thinking them up

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

you are loving dumb if youre sitting there in your masturbation chair thinking them up

Well someone is clearly the crime-gun-dropped-in-the-ocean of posters.

Because you are salty.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
you wot

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Well that's all these drat things are good for. These pieces of junk are useless!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
they sit and rust in my safe, much like my fedoras and icp chains

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

they sit and rust in my safe, much like my fedoras and icp chains

dead in the streets

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
But where do you put your jorts and chain-wallets???

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I wear my jorts when I'm carrying my hundred dollar bill Hi-Point (tucked into the waistband for maximum draw speed). The other end of the wallet chain is taped to the grip for maximum retention.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Naked Bear posted:

I wear my jorts when I'm carrying my hundred dollar bill Hi-Point (tucked into the waistband for maximum draw speed). The other end of the wallet chain is taped to the grip for maximum retention.

i converted my old Coast guard pants into cut-off cargo jorts

conceled carry in my pocketz

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

ElMaligno posted:

conceled carry in my pocketz

You live in California.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Dead Reckoning posted:

You live in California.

officier that bump is not a gun, its a penis

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

ElMaligno posted:

officier that bump is not a gun, its a penis

...because they both cause permanent damage?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I don't live in the state my drivers license is in. Can I buy a gun online and have it shipped to my home state then have my dad trasfer it to a dealer where I currently live?

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

I don't live in the state my drivers license is in. Can I buy a gun online and have it shipped to my home state then have my dad trasfer it to a dealer where I currently live?

I think you will need to send the gun to an FFL in your home state then pick it up in person and transport it back to your current state yourself. I've had problems trying to buy guns from dealers when I am out of state and they had to ship them to my local FFL instead.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
^Because it violates federal law to do that.

Unless you're on orders, most states require you to get a local driver's license within 30 or 60 days.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Godholio posted:

^Because it violates federal law to do that.

I thought you could have an FFL in your home state buy it from a dealer where you currently are, sell it to you, then just have you pick it up at the dealer near you?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I thought he was talking about having it shipped to another state. The ATF says to buy it in the state you live in; for their purposes, your ID card and orders showing that you're there officially meets the residency requirement. THAT is your home state, not wherever your license is from.

If you're not on orders, you're probably breaking another law by not having the right DL.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

you trying to buy a 1911 by chance?

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I got some new knives :chef: :ese:

Primarily because auto knives became legal in CO as of 9 Aug, and cause they looked loving cool in John Wick 2.

Thickness comparison

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Well i think Im getting a mossberg 590 (not the 590A1) so recommend me the best bayonet for it.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

ElMaligno posted:

Well i think Im getting a mossberg 590 (not the 590A1) so recommend me the best bayonet for it.

I've got an OKC3S on my A1 that should fit a regular 590

:ese:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Capn Beeb posted:

I've got an OKC3S on my A1 that should fit a regular 590

:ese:

Any old m16 surplus bayonet is fine. I've stabbed car doors with it.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

THIS BEEF BONE IS AWARDED TO KARL FOR VALOROUS CONDUCT IN DEFENSIVE AND SEARCH AND DESTROY OPERATIONS AGAINST THE ENEMY. KARL CLOSED WITH AND ENGAGED THE ENEMY, AND DESPITE INJURY, ELIMINATED THEM WITH NO CHICKEN BYSTANDER CASUALTIES. HIS DEDICATION TO DUTY AND SELFELESS SERVICE ARE IN KEEPING WITH THE FINEST TRADITIONS OF GUARD DOGS. HIS ACTIONS REFLECT GREAT CREDIT ON HIM, TASK FORCE TRASH PANDA AND THE UNITED STATES.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Karl is a Real American Hero. :patriot:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Naked Bear posted:

Karl is a Real American Hero. :patriot:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

ElMaligno posted:

I think I'm.finally getting a 930spx

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Karl is a Good Boy

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

The Rat posted:

THIS BEEF BONE IS AWARDED TO KARL FOR VALOROUS CONDUCT IN DEFENSIVE AND SEARCH AND DESTROY OPERATIONS AGAINST THE ENEMY. KARL CLOSED WITH AND ENGAGED THE ENEMY, AND DESPITE INJURY, ELIMINATED THEM WITH NO CHICKEN BYSTANDER CASUALTIES. HIS DEDICATION TO DUTY AND SELFELESS SERVICE ARE IN KEEPING WITH THE FINEST TRADITIONS OF GUARD DOGS. HIS ACTIONS REFLECT GREAT CREDIT ON HIM, TASK FORCE TRASH PANDA AND THE UNITED STATES.

oooruff

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

The Rat posted:

sniffer thigh, debil dawg

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

I got bored today and did this to my spare OD green G34.

Behold, Bloodglock Mk2.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
When you post in both threads at once its very confusing to my small brain

(It looks awesome, and good job)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

The Rat posted:

I got bored today and did this to my spare OD green G34.

Behold, Bloodglock Mk2.

This is great but I hope to God you never have to kill anyone with that and go to trial.