Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

He had a pet the first night he moved in but he couldn't find the kitchen and had to make do.

that seems very improbable to me, because trump has probably never prepared food for himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that seems very improbable to me, because trump has probably never prepared food for himself

Who said prepared?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Flesh Forge posted:

lol it's "censure" dummy, and you should go read the details of it because omfg your and idiots

:laffo: THERE'S my lol for the night, thanks!

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Also having a pet means you're capable of loving something other than yourself.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Who said prepared?

like his feeble fat hands and expensive fake teeth could ever rip an animal apart

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
for dumb people who don't know what censure means and can't figure out THE GOOGLEING of scary unfamiliar words:

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/347098-pelosi-endorses-push-to-censure-trump

quote:

Earlier this week, Democratic Reps. Jerrold Nadler (N.Y.), Bonnie Watson Coleman (N.J.) and Pramila Jayapal (Wash.) unveiled a resolution that would censure Trump for his “inadequate response to the violence” and “failure to immediately and specifically name and condemn the white supremacist groups responsible for actions of domestic terrorism.”
So far, only Democrats have signed on to the resolution.

"what does censure mean"

THE GOOGLEING posted:

verb
express severe disapproval of (someone or something), typically in a formal statement.
"a judge was censured in 1983 for a variety of types of injudicious conduct"

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
holy gently caress you maga retards get a fuckin job stop making GBS threads up the funny thread with all your unfunny "this loser is on ignore" posts

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol. MAGA chuds simultaneously think lefties are both pussies and the most dangerous people in the world at the same time. What a bunch of losers. :lol:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Trump supporter arrested for having a gun at the Boston protests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2TMAWN7i-k

"all the antifa violence" hmm yes :thunk:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

My super buff strong President uses tough words that scare the poo poo out of faggoty libtards and they tryin' to CENSOR HIM because free speech and the Constitution and heel and We

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/DustinGiebel/status/898981118329982976

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/899011835407609856

mega hyper powerful lol

e: this very likely isn't true but nevertheless, mega lol

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Aug 20, 2017

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

kickascii posted:

There''s actually something dangerous going down soon. Congress is going to vote on a bill that would censor Trump, and a lot of republicans have turned on him, remains to be seen exactly how many. I don't now the details of it but can you imagine any Trump communication having to go through congress first? It would be over.

Just assuming for the moment this comment is real.
What I've read in the news is about censure not censor. Pretty big difference. To be a unhelpful about it, imagine all the Senators and Representatives reading their angry tweets into official record. That's more or less what it is. The record of presidential censures is almost non-existent, while the list of Reps and Senators is more substantial. A sincere condemnation could actually matter, especially with Trump's self-destructive tendencies and fragile ego. But who are we kidding...

Back to what really matters...

I've gotten all the ingredients (sorta) for two of the trump cocktails, though I'm shocked that I couldn't find lemon sherbert, just orange sherbert and lemon ice. Depending on how the initial experiment goes, I may see if another store has some real sherbert/sorbet, but I'll wait and see if I managed to pick decent booze (I'm more familiar with cider), picked the worst gut rot on earth, or achieve a miracle of Trump-themed cocktail. I have no idea, but either way I'll have some reserves for the next Trump presser.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

I loled at this earlier today when I zoomed in on that picture to read the text

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Keith Atherton posted:

Lol that Trump is the first president since James Polk not to have a White House pet. Which is a good thing I guess because that pet would probably get kicked on a daily basis

Edit: Teddy Roosevelt - Admiral Dewey, Bishop Doane, Dr. Johnson, Father O'Grady, Fighting Bob Evans – guinea pigs. :hellyeah:

Fun fact, James K Polk was one of the best presidents of all time and he made the concept of Manifest Destiny a reality and also decided to give back half of Mexico when he took it because he realized that was not the manifest destiny way.

He also said he would only serve one term and did, and died immediately afterwards (the year following I believe) and increased America's land mass by 2/3rds in that time frame so everyone really need to get over the anti Polk media smear campaign and loving salute the man already.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
A censure from the United States Congress is basically a badge of honor at this point because if there is one thing people hate more than Trump it's Congress and also the Media (I guess that's two things) and Hillary Clinton (woops there is three) here we go I could list them all night and I will if you provoke me

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Trump.mp4 posted:

A censure from the United States Congress is basically a badge of honor at this point because if there is one thing people hate more than Trump it's Congress and also the Media (I guess that's two things) and Hillary Clinton (woops there is three) here we go I could list them all night and I will if you provoke me

Do it you loving Coward

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

how could people hate hillary more? She got more votes?

Balls.

Suck em.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Flesh Forge posted:

Trump supporter arrested for having a gun at the Boston protests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2TMAWN7i-k

"all the antifa violence" hmm yes :thunk:

Well guns aren't violent at all, but having your flag ripped out of your hands and you take a tumble on the grass is because I'm a giant terrified white baby

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Trump.mp4 posted:

Fun fact, James K Polk was one of the best presidents of all time and he made the concept of Manifest Destiny a reality and also decided to give back half of Mexico when he took it because he realized that was not the manifest destiny way.

He also said he would only serve one term and did, and died immediately afterwards (the year following I believe) and increased America's land mass by 2/3rds in that time frame so everyone really need to get over the anti Polk media smear campaign and loving salute the man already.
fun fact polk was a democrat :thunk:

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Outrail posted:

Do it you loving Coward

Watching him waste his evening over this sure would contribute to the lols we love.

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Speedboat Jones posted:

Go ahead. Watching you waste your evening over this sure would contribute to the lols we love.

not emptyquoting

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
The previous worst president ever had pets:

Andrew Johnson - Fed white mice he found in his bedroom

Lol

Edit: James Buchanan had a pet eagle :911:

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Aug 20, 2017

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

brokenknee posted:

fun fact polk was a democrat :thunk:

This is a fact, and as me and my Democrat brother constantly argue if he claims Polk I claim Lincoln and let's just give the other to the other side already and recognize them for what they were. Great men and great Presidents.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/facing_criticism_over_charlottesville_suit_aclu_says_it_wont_defend_armed_p

quote:

The American Civil Liberties Union won’t defend hate groups’ right to march when they seek to bring firearms with them, a position announced in the wake of last Saturday's violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.

ACLU executive director Anthony Romero tells the Wall Street Journal (sub. req.) that the group will consider potential violence before representing clients on First Amendment issues.

“If a protest group insists, ‘No, we want to be able to carry loaded firearms,’ well, we don’t have to represent them. They can find someone else,” Romero said.

Romero said gun-toting protesters can suppress speech by intimidation, and noted that the group’s national board had adopted a policy in 2015 supporting reasonable regulation of firearms.

id like to welcome the ACLU to 1877 lol

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Trump.mp4 posted:

This is a fact, and as me and my Democrat brother constantly argue if he claims Polk I claim Lincoln and let's just give the other to the other side already and recognize them for what they were. Great men and great Presidents.

Your brother supports the BDP?

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The ACLU finally stopping pretending to be impartial and based on the constitution is the most shocking part of this entire 2017 so far. Usually you could hate them but respect the fact they were protecting everyone and now it's just another political orginaztion that cares more about donations than they do about defending the liberties of all Americans.

To be clear, everyone should hate the ACLU for one reason or another for defending someone they don't like and abhor and that is the point of the group.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

i feel like most of the lols that do come from trump.mp4 are :ironicat: if nothing else god bless

e: vvvv i'm finding this to be uncomfortably close to accurate

brokenknee fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Aug 20, 2017

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's a weird eurotrash attention whore roleplaying as an american.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Bless his heart Trump.mp4 is trying so hard to get a rise out of everyone here in the lol thread. Primo Trollin right here. This is what a professional looks like guys.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

"Having hundreds of nazis armed with military gear march into a tiny town to tell the locals they're going to kill all the niggers and kikes is what freedom looks like!! MAGA!!!!"

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

"Having hundreds of nazis armed with military gear march into a tiny town to tell the locals they're going to kill all the niggers and kikes is what freedom looks like!! MAGA!!!!"

It's really disgusting to use those racial slurs and then to do so in the guise of being "ironic" makes it even more loving disgusting.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

"SO MUCH FOR TEH TOLARENT LEFT!!!!"

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Trump.mp4 posted:

It's really disgusting to use those racial slurs and then to do so in the guise of being "ironic" makes it even more loving disgusting.

quick someone call the acl--oh wait

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

lol the tolerant right

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I still haven't met a Trump voter that wasn't screaming n-word jokes after about 1/2 a beer.

I'm sure they're out there.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

brokenknee posted:

quick someone call the acl--oh wait

The ACLU should and would defend that type of speech because even as abhorrent as it is it should not be illegal to say offensive things. This is one of the main principals this country was built on. We also have the right to shout these idiots down for saying things like it.

I personally would loving never type the N word ever, or the K word, and the fact that this person thinks that it is an ok thing for them to type as some sort of social commentary where they are defending people subjected to racist remarks such as that is an example of how far lost this country is. I see Trump avatars banned for ironically doing the same thing and while I won't report them, any poster on this website that reports racism should report that because what in the gently caress that's so hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/okcupid/status/898249291382345729

lol

Arrests warrants issued for Chris Cantwell, white supremacist at Charlottesville rally
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/18/arrest-warrants-issued-chris-cantwell/

quote:

Virginia prosecutors confirmed authorities have issued arrest warrants for Chris Cantwell, a white supremacist who participated in last weekend’s violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.
A spokeswoman for the Albemarle County Commonwealth’s Attorney confirmed there are four outstanding warrants for Mr. Cantwell, but declined to say what the warrants were for or which agency issued them. The Boston Globe earlier reported that Mr. Cantwell was wanted on two felony warrants stemming from the violence in Charlottesville, including illegal use of gases, and injury by caustic agent or explosive.