Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
This guy

THIS GUY, THIS FUCKIN GUY IS THE PRESIDENT

e: ahahaha I had never seen this, autographed storyboard for that commercial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Trump.mp4 posted:

You have never dunked on anyone in your life. You have spent as much time in this thread today as I have yet you have responded to every single one of my posts while I have ignored 99% of yours. You told 10+ posters not to engage me while you engage me constantly. You are the worst of the most boring and useless poster on this entire website no matter what thread you are in, and that is why no one pays attention to you.

Trump.mp4 posted:

You are literally the example of someone that has never owned anyone ever and that includes me or anyone else. It's hilarious how obsessed you are with me and it would be sadder if you weren't so loving creepy and asking me where I live all the loving time to doxx and then what, badger me with your bullshit in person?

Behold the corncob

Trump.mp4 posted:

Sure cuz I support racist s

:eyepop:

Alright ya'll we're better than this. Unless you are setting trump.mp4 for a self own please only respond to him in french or equally obtuse european language. Google translate this if you need to.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

This guy

THIS GUY, THIS FUCKIN GUY IS THE PRESIDENT

This loving racist Flesh Forge posts the N-Word and K-Word because he is a loving racist.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Every ****ing day.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Is this kamikaze posting?

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
James Polk was a white supremacist

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Trump.mp4 posted:

This loving racist Flesh Forge posts the N-Word and K-Word because he is a loving racist.

who says the n word and the k word? like really? that sounds like something a 9 year old would say. just lmao at how angry you are and your meltdown.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Piss de Bundy posted:

who says the n word and the k word? like really? that sounds like something a 9 year old would say. just lmao at how angry you are and your meltdown.

AHEM. In french please

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ELI PORTER posted:

James Polk was a white supremacist

This is bullshit and you are a weird dude don't blow up Mount Rushmore please you loving weirdo

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
alright so we made it about .13 of a page until people started responding to Chump.mp4, a new record guys, good job

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Flesh Forge posted:

e: ahahaha I had never seen this, autographed storyboard for that commercial

FUN FACT: This commercial was made post-divorce.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Streak posted:

alright so we made it about .13 of a page until people started responding to Chump.mp4, a new record guys, good job

People weren't responding to him for a while and it was okay, it's a slow trump news day since kelly took the phone from him though

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

Trump.mp4 posted:

This is bullshit and you are a weird dude don't blow up Mount Rushmore please you loving weirdo

Nice meltdown

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I hear empty quoting Trump.mp4 is the way to truly stop him from saying things I disagree with politically.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I have an idea, only post things that are funny.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
see when they all get probated we laugh and revel in the general lack of retardation being sprayed into our face like diarrhea, but eventually we get bored and start to miss having such mentally inferior people around to make ourselves feel good.

i put forth that we must wean ourselves off the addiction of dunking on literal mentally challenged people no matter how good it feels to pat ourselves on the back over it

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Trump.mp4 posted:

I hear empty quoting Trump.mp4 is the way to truly stop him from saying things I disagree with politically.

Suce mes putain de balles

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
and trust me i know it feels hella good

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
trump.mp4 is pretty amazing, posts like a robot, thinks like a robot, ALL loving day. Robot? Possibly!

Crunch these lugnuts you worn out hunk of trash!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ration-Day.html

for real, watch the vid it features a reverse-engineering of Trump's hair and it's loving amazing

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
This isn't a place for political discourse, it's a place for lols.

D&D is that way bigly we

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

angryrobots posted:

I have an idea, only post things that are funny.

the president of the united states of america is a racist multi billionaire with dementia :lol:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chief McHeath posted:

This isn't a place for political discourse, it's a place for lols.

D&D is that way bigly we

I am 100 percent serious, because of this funny poster I will quote below, you send me to a thread I can have a serious political discourse and support the president in and I will go there and do it.

But if I get banned, so help me, I will never trust you again Chief McHeath. Your move now.

thank this guy

Telephones posted:

trump.mp4 is pretty amazing, posts like a robot, thinks like a robot, ALL loving day. Robot? Possibly!

Crunch these lugnuts you worn out hunk of trash!

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
The best thing about trump-mp-sour is that I have him on ignore but he can't ignore me! It's like I've got my palm over your spitty mouth and you can't do anything about it!!

HMBOL right into your mouth BITCH!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
trump is a white supremacist, james k polk was also a white supremacist, and the majority of the men on mt rushmore...were white supremacists..

sorry history is hard for some to deal with

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
Where's that crying video again? Oh wait...

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/897963313035976704

Lol at magaman's "let us make a thread!!! Wahhhh!!! We'll go away, I swears!"

Why can't we lol at what are potus has brought out ... ALLLLL the stupid poo poo in everyone. That we are now in open season as to lol at.
:justpost:
:orb:

You're my lol magamans. Putin's blessings on you comrade and :sadcoke: (IF you're american).

e: lol

armchairyoda fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Aug 20, 2017

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
the "trump is fine" thread was still pretty lols, cuz it's actually funny that such a gigantic steaming piece of poo poo as dolan trump will likely face no real consequences for the incredible damage he's doing to his country and its reputation.

it's pretty loving funny (if you don't live in the US lmao)

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

:haw:

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
You know, trump would look a lot more dignified if he owned his baldness and rocked the Superintendent Chalmers hairdo

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Strong alphas cry in an unrelated thread about not having a safe space.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

You know, trump would look a lot more dignified if he owned his baldness and rocked the Superintendent Chalmers hairdo

trump, come to terms with the reality of the situation? hah. i think... NOT!

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ration-Day.html

for real, watch the vid it features a reverse-engineering of Trump's hair and it's loving amazing

How are you not banned for being a racist yet you racist piece of poo poo?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
wow a whole lot of shittery happening itt.

have a lol instead friends:

Petition: Add Outkast to Confederate carving at Stone Mountain

Please sign this very important petition
https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/georgia-add-outkast-to

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Streak posted:

trump, come to terms with the reality of the situation? hah. i think... NOT!

A sad reality.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Trump.mp4 posted:

How are you not banned for being a racist yet you racist piece of poo poo?

oi mate if the gunvnah theres a bit racist why aven't you reported him?

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

I don't have plat but :10bux: might be worth the price of admission so I can have someone page me when this once-funniest-thread-on-the-forums is good again and not dozens upon hundreds of pages of embarassing garbage jfc people

vvvv lol

flesh dance fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Aug 20, 2017

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

flesh dance posted:

I don't have plat but :10bux: might be worth the price of admission so I can have someone page me when this once-funniest-thread-on-the-forums is good again and not dozens upon hundreds of pages of embarassing garbage jfc people

But if you start posting, how are we supposed to message you when the embarrassing garbage posting ends. boom roasted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

flesh dance posted:

wait for tweets