Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You had ONE JOB Peter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The real newspaper spiderman moleman wedding 2.0 arc begins now.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
All the moliods look horrified.

"Oh man, kala's gonna be pissed."

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Amen, Tyrannus.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Man , this obsession with Mole Man must be starting to get to Tyrannus. Poor man's hair is starting to turn white.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's really moley's own fault for trusting nsm to do something important

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Holy poo poo Aunt May is the genre savvy one (I still hate you Aunt May)

Is Tyrannus meant to be a stand-in for us Goons? Too handsome and ambitious for our own good?

And who the gently caress is Mustache McGee in panel one?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Holy poo poo Aunt May is the genre savvy one (I still hate you Aunt May)

Is Tyrannus meant to be a stand-in for us Goons? Too handsome and ambitious for our own good?

And who the gently caress is Mustache McGee in panel one?

i think that's the chauffeur

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That's the driver who's a shapeshifter

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Melvin just seems in such despair. :smith:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I SCHEDULED MY TENTACLE KIDNAPPING FOR NEXT WEEK! NOOOOOOOoooooooo

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted:

You had ONE JOB Peter!

Technically he had 3.
Give the bride away, bodyguard, and freelance photographer.
He sorta did one of those things successfully. And I'm sure he'll still get pictures so 2 for 3.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Requesting new thread title. "Newspaper Spider-Man: "It just doesn't get any better than this!"

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
Come on Peter you can just call him Mole Man, you know him way too well for this "The" stuff.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I know that's supposed to be his weird rear end chest plate but Tyrannus looks like he is holding an opened box of cereal on this tiny screen I am reading on, like he is munching down on Spider-Man sugarpuffs or something while watching all this.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
It's an early morning wedding so it makes sense he's still eating breakfast. While posing like Bowzer.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TacticalNecromancy
May 25, 2015

I'm genuinely surprised. I'm usually content to let the madness of NSM wash over me and was completely unprepared to actually find myself rooting for someone.

It's just possible that newspaper Mole Man/Melvin might actually be... a character. :ohdear:

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
I can't see the moloid on the left in the last panel as anything other than crying. They're so upset that Tyrannus is ruining Moley's wedding. What did we do to deserve moloids? Calling it now, Tyrannus's wife/the moloids save the day

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Come on Peter you can just call him Mole Man, you know him way too well for this "The" stuff.

Please, call him Melvin.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The tentacle is thankfully way less excited today

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I wish i could forget Sunday's strip, because weekday artist's version is so much better.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

The sound effect traveling between the two panels is brilliantly done

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That's just the other guest, Cathy.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Typical Cathy, always trying to upstage the bride at her own wedding. :rolleyes:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I'm surprised they didn't have the tentacle interrupt during the part where the priest asks if anyone objects.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Lobok posted:

I'm surprised they didn't have the tentacle interrupt during the part where the priest asks if anyone objects.

NSM ghost writer who secretly reads this thread: "SON OF A BITCH!!"

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I'm the "But - It IS!"

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Lobok posted:

Most modern exchanges of vows have stopped having that part, specifically to discourage interloping tentacles.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Most modern exchanges of vows have stopped having that part, specifically to discourage interloping tentacles.

Yes, it really is a well-worn cliche at this point. The tentacles, I mean.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Interrupting subterranean tentacle.
Interrupting sub--*kkrrACKK* NO! TH-THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING - NOT TODAY!

Lobok fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Aug 21, 2017

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

oh.

They're going to rescue Moley but Aunt May's going to die of a heart attack because PETER'S IN DANGER

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Good.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Synthbuttrange posted:

oh.

They're going to rescue Moley but Aunt May's going to die of a heart attack because PETER'S IN DANGER

Weekday artist forgot/too lazy to draw all the green poo poo in the background he drew the day before.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Because a strip that talks about the tariff on car rentals is all about modern speech.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

RIP spidey and moley

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Ice cold, priest. Ice cold.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Peter is depressed

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

EorayMel posted:

Peter is depressed

I'm sad that I'm web-swinging.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

That priest is all business, head down, hustle to a safe distance. He must be a veteran of many marvel weddings.

Or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mr. Minister there is psyched cause now he's got some r&r in LA. Hey Aunt May is still single you should show her a good time.

• Locked thread