Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

pushpins posted:

Zodiac signs but with skeletons and guns or whatever because ITS FOR MEN

I'm a July man, but I don't know what that means. Traditionally, of course, it means I have Cancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Oscar Wild posted:

Worlds worst oven joke, or what?

Maybe read past the first post?

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

You just got me in a huge timesink of watching these for the past 4 hours.

Why does it seem like a lot of these people are from Indiana and California? Is there some sovereign citizen movement there or something?

edit: It's amazing how many people think they can "plead the fifth" when cops ask for their driver's license. I've also heard 7 different people say "my registration is allowed to be expired because I am not operating a commercial vehicle". How do so many people get the law wrong? Not to mention a lot of them cite youtube videos proving they are right. So obviously they go on Youtube. But don't they see the 800,000 videos of them being wrong?

Also the amount of people that think driving without plates is doing nothing wrong :stare:

edit 2: I am also noticing a lot of people claiming "by law, no crime has been committed if there is no injury to any persons" as if pickpocketing or burning down a vacant house isn't a crime or something

This is amazing I love it.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Sovereign citizen gobbledegook is basically legal homeopathy, because the education system is a disaster and lawyers are expensive.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I cast magic missile and not guilty, your honor.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I've also heard 7 different people say "my registration is allowed to be expired because I am not operating a commercial vehicle". How do so many people get the law wrong?

That one is from using a copy of Black's Law Dictionary from 1910 or something. The definition of driving and driver in pre-automobile times refers to a professional driver of a cart or carriage. Driver and carter were synonyms. Then they add the common law right to freedom of movement, the right to travel: you have the right to travel by the ordinary means of the day, and today the normal way to travel is by car. Combining the two ideas, they've decided that only a commercial vehicle needs to be registered and only a professional driver needs to be licensed, forcing a civilian to do so violates their common law or constitutional right to travel freely.

The cops and courts disagree. While you do have the right of freedom of movement, you don't have the right to drive a car, and Black's Law Dictionary is not a binding legal document.

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

same

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

We

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Sick of the hatered

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

The silent majority, ladies and gentlemen.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

same

edit: this is the greatest negrotown gimmick idea ive ever seen

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

For the Disney dad in your life.

Keep getting ads for white trash tshirts for some reason.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

yeesh

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

SEX BURRITO posted:

Thought the shirt was giving the kid the finger for a minute there.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

God knew I needed someone to choke down Outback Steakhouse food with me

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

God knew I needed someone to fetch me beers.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Dienes posted:

Thought the shirt was giving the kid the finger for a minute there.

Would improve the design by about 6000%.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

GOD KNEW
I NEEDED A
BEST FRIEND

SO HE GAVE MY
MY
TV REMOTE IN MY POCKET

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Peace sells but who's buying? :megadeath:

Also,

Green and red live in the same small town where you can't fart without the whole town gossiping about it. Green passed away a year ago.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Every day is a great day in heaven

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

dennis is rear end in a top hat why chalrie hate

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

Candlelight Virgil posted:

Just been sittin around doin tattoos on myself

August man's here, B*TCH

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

They don't even have individual things for each month? Scrubs

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

SEX BURRITO posted:

Yeah, forget about the wife. Don't have to be friends with her.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A wife is property

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
a wife wouldn't let him buy that poo poo.

so they are either divorced or she is dead.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah that hoodie might as well just say "I'm a proud father, every other weekend".

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
x postin

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Trig Discipline posted:

Yeah that hoodie might as well just say "I'm a proud father, every other weekend".

Anyone who wears that must have at least one 'bitch won't let me see mah kids!' status in their history.

But don't worry. Your whole trashy family can join in the fun:

Analibi sounds painful tbh.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

SEX BURRITO posted:

Anyone who wears that must have at least one 'bitch won't let me see mah kids!' status in their history.

But don't worry. Your whole trashy family can join in the fun:

I have a daughter, and I will murder her if she disgraces her family

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

SEX BURRITO posted:

Hahahhaha. Do people actually go out in public wearing this poo poo? This is worse than anime.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

SEX BURRITO posted:

God knew I was a bad rear end lone wolf, that's why he sent Ravens to eat my baby while I was drunk on the beach.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Anal Bi?

Don't mind if I do!

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

plain blue jacket posted:

Anal Bi?

Don't mind if I do!

I'm only into asses that can commit to the homosexual deathstyle.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Colonel Cancer posted:

Hahahhaha. Do people actually go out in public wearing this poo poo? This is worse than anime.

I haven't seen that one but the one I've seen a couple times now says "Rules for dating my daughter: DON'T"

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

"Last Night A Real Piece Of poo poo We All Know Decided To Be A prick the whole time at the bengals game..Then He Left us there after the game..He Left A Mother With Two Young children stranded at 1030 pm In Downtown Cincinnati..What Kind Of Man Leaves Two Young Kids In a city that has shootings Almost Every Day In a city that's infested with drugs..And He Did All This Because He Did me real wrong on Monday and bc of it I got discharged From My Shrinks Practice Bc You Can't Miss More Than 3 Appointments ..I Beged This Man If I Could Use His Car bc he has let me use it several times before..He wouldn't let me use it bc he wanted it to be at his jobs parking lot bc he wanted to take a nap in it at lunch time..5 year olds take fuckin naps Most Men I Know Especially Real Men That Do Physical Labor work don't go take a nap on lunch break ..my father started working when he was 15 years old at his family's Restaurant Business..By the time he was 23 his family gave him the business And I've Watched My Dad Work 12 hour days ever since he was 23 And He Is 63 now and I have never watched my dad take a nap at lunch time and owning restaurants is hard work long hours and he never needed a nap.. During Business hours ..my dad is 63 and still works 12 hours a day 7 days a week..bc that's what real men do to support there families and teach his employees Good Work Ethics..Well This piece of poo poo not only left us stranded at 1030 at night,He Also Refused to give my son his iPad back So Me Being Incredibly Furious And Rightfully So Found A Good Friend that was up and said he would absolutely take me to his house to get my sons iPad Back So I Tried Calling This piece of poo poo the whole ride over there to let him know I was coming to get my sons iPad and my makeup I had left in his car as well all I was going to do was get the stuff and walk right out..Well this pussy bitch wouldn't open his door and I was talking to the window by his bed in a very calm manner and said brian will you please come to the door and get my sons stuff and my stuff out of the car And I'm leaving I'm not here to fight I'm here to get the stuff we left in your car but we didn't get to get it last night bc you left us stranded in the city..well he didn't come to the door so my anger just started getting worse and worse well finally I got irate and started banging on the doors and windows like the Feds do..he still wouldn't come to the door so I exploded And My Hood Ways Came Out So I took my fist and put it right through his little window I Didn't Give A gently caress Bc He Doesn't know that looks can be real deceiving Bc I can go hood on your rear end real fast I fight like a man and I will smash your head on a god drat Curb..He Has no clue who just hosed with.. So The minute I groom through the broken window I said give me my sons fuckin iPad he said no and I said really Your Going To Steal his iPad so I asked 3 more times and he wouldn't give it to me..well he started grabbing my wrist and telling me to get out of his house I said I will when you give us our. Stuff then he grabbemy Arm real hard so I pushed his hands off me and then he decided to hit me in the face on my arms and I pushed him off me and walked out the door I said go ahead And press charges on me for breaking the window that type of charge ain't poo poo..I would get probation and have to fix the two small windows Big whoopy..But then I told him as I was on my way back to the house that the cops have been called I've sent them pictures of what you did to me and guess what your getting charged with domestic violence and theft..I said I hope you can afford good attorneys bc all this is going to cost you a fortune and you will go to jail so I said I hope you like jail bc that's where your headed!!this piece of poo poo had my son crying bc he won't give him his iPad back..I assured kennedy he will have to pay for a new one or pay restitution for it and we will get you one back ...clean time doesn't equal recovery and last night showed 30 years sober ain't poo poo when nothing you do shows recovery..I'm filing domestic violence and Stealing on him..What kind of man leaves little kids stranded downtown with there mommy who's cell phone was dead What kind of man hits a girl in the face ..A piece of poo poo type of man and I can promise this piece of poo poo someone is going to get a hold of your rear end and beat you to a pulp when they find out what you did to me and my kids...I know a lot of real OGs That Would Love to beat your rear end when they find out what you did so you better keep watching your back you lying piece of poo poo that hits a girl in the face and steals a 4 year olds iPad...Your a loser piece of poo poo and I hope you rot in hell ..You Just lost an amazing woman that would give her shirt off her back to help anyone..your not even good looking and My Recovery buddies are going to say wow he really lost a kind loving girl that would do anything for anyone that needed help ,,,Your A piece of pure poo poo and you deserve everything your going to get from the authorities..🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕👮‍♀️👮👮👮So I Hope You get punched in the face in jail lust like you did me"

A Concrete Divider fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Aug 20, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

My Recovery buddies 

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Colonel Cancer posted:

At work last week I saw a guy wearing "D.A.D.D." (Dad's Against Daughters Dating). Felt really bad for his kid. Reminded me of my mom's ex who said I wasn't capable of choosing the right guy for myself because women are stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

happyhippy posted:

Yeah, forget about the wife. Don't have to be friends with her.

peggy bundy kills her

• Locked thread