Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

YeahTubaMike posted:

i went on a date with a cute interesting guy i met online, and within SECONDS of our first meeting, he was trying to put his arm around me and hold my hand on the train

i'm not into pda in general, but especially not with someone i don't know, and even though i tried to explain my feelings about it, he was clearly personally offended and there was no second date

whats pba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

public bouts of affection

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Holy gently caress I know I'm a hundred pages late but these Reddit incels seem even worse than the Reddit redpill nerds.

gently caress this gay internet.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i dont know if those expectations are merely a product of the incels' warped minds

https://theblog.okcupid.com/why-more-people-are-having-sex-on-the-first-date-7330ddbea30f

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

Relin posted:

i dont know if those expectations are merely a product of the incels' warped minds

https://theblog.okcupid.com/why-more-people-are-having-sex-on-the-first-date-7330ddbea30f

First off, all it says is that slightly more people would report that they would consider having sex on the first date. Not really a poll on how many did have sex or even honestly tried to have sex.

On the flip side, platforms like OKcupid, and modern technology in general, let people do all the first date get to know you stuff out of the way before meeting face to face. It also lets people weed out creeps, like all the previously linked examples of incels going from "m'lady" to "all women are whores" in 3 minutes on instant messenging.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

hyphz posted:

(Also, I wonder if that poster's a parody. "Commit sudoku"?)
It has a quote from Jessica Niggertits on it.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Only cucks use facebook

Real Chads don't need it. They can just go to college parties and pick up prime chicks there. Most people know them anyway so they don't have to prove themselves to anyone. Cucks, on the other hand, do not have the necessary looks to keep themselves in the game so they rely on social media to boost their status.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Acquaintance of Mine Said I Couldn't Go to His Party

I am going to show up anyway. I'm tired of everything, and I don't give a gently caress about the consequences of my actions anymore. gently caress this life.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I Become Infuriated When Femoids Don't Respond to Me

I'll text them on Snapchat and they'll just ignore me (Having them on Snap doesn't mean poo poo, I can get their usernames from normie acquaintances).

How DARE a femoid ignore me. Have some respect and common decency. But I am not a person to them. gently caress them, they need to die.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I Think I'm Going to Print a 3D Picture of My Oneitis and Marry It

I'm not even kidding in the slightest. First of all I'm incompetent with women so this will spare me pain. Moreover, all women are sluts, so there is no point in "settling" with one. I'd rather marry the figment of my imagination I have created around my oneitis.

I plan on trying to get this marriage approved. If it is not, I will make this picture my girlfriend for life. This experience will be much more enjoyable than constantly getting rejected or 'settling' with some slut.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

lazorexplosion posted:

I'm not even kidding in the slightest. First of all I'm incompetent with women so this will spare me pain. Moreover, all women are sluts, so there is no point in "settling" with one. I'd rather marry the figment of my imagination I have created around my oneitis.

I plan on trying to get this marriage approved. If it is not, I will make this picture my girlfriend for life. This experience will be much more enjoyable than constantly getting rejected or 'settling' with some slut.

Lmao

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

lazorexplosion posted:

Check out the nurbs curves on this fine figment

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

lazorexplosion posted:

Some awful adolescent poo poo

I truly hope that these incels look back on the stuff they have put on the internet in a few years when they are no longer teenagers and feel the appropriate level of shame.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That's just dealing with old lovely teen stuff in general, right? The internet means that it's there forever, but you can also distance yourself from it more easily by changing usernames or whatever.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Unless you're one of the 30+ incels that post the exact same poo poo.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

That's just dealing with old lovely teen stuff in general, right? The internet means that it's there forever, but you can also distance yourself from it more easily by changing usernames or whatever.

Reddit's ultimate monitization scheme: In 5 years they'll start charging you to delete posts.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

lazorexplosion posted:

I Become Infuriated When Femoids Don't Respond to Me

I'll text them on Snapchat and they'll just ignore me (Having them on Snap doesn't mean poo poo, I can get their usernames from normie acquaintances).

How DARE a femoid ignore me. Have some respect and common decency. But I am not a person to them. gently caress them, they need to die.

When I read about radicalised Muslims who go off to Syria and blow themselves up for Isis, I feel sad not just for the victims but also for the guy who died not when the suicide belt was detonated but whenever the toxic ideology first took root in him.

Sometimes I feel something similar for incels.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

lazorexplosion posted:

WTF is a oneitis?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

lazorexplosion posted:

Acquaintance of Mine Said I Couldn't Go to His Party

I am going to show up anyway. I'm tired of everything, and I don't give a gently caress about the consequences of my actions anymore. gently caress this life.

I wonder if he will actually do it or if he's just blowing smoke. For everyone's sake, including his own, I hope he doesn't, but if he does, I hope he posts the results.

If he goes through with it, he'll be one of the few who've moved into the "actually dangerous" category along with Elliot Rodger and the jogging boner guy. It's one thing to talk big but stay meek in your actions, and it's another to start taking action that's aggressively threatening toward other people.

Going to a party where you're explicitly not welcome is far more aggressive than crashing any old party you weren't expected at. There's high potential for violence. And of course, remember Elliot Rodger started with smaller acts of aggression before he went postal.

He threw coffee at people twice, squirted people with a Super-Soaker full of orange juice, and tried to push some girls off of a ledge at a party.

I just took a look at the Wikipedia article and learned about the Super-Soaker thing today. How strangely childish and goofy, yet haunting, since he would ultimately go on a shooting spree.

Also, he called 911 because his roommate was stealing his candles. Yes, I've had roommates steal crap from me, too, but I never thought to call the police on them. Candles? Yeesh.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Ibblebibble posted:

WTF is a oneitis?

I think it's the girl they're obsessed with.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

green chicken feet posted:

He threw coffee at people twice, squirted people with a Super-Soaker full of orange juice, and tried to push some girls off of a ledge at a party.

I just took a look at the Wikipedia article and learned about the Super-Soaker thing today. How strangely childish and goofy, yet haunting, since he would ultimately go on a shooting spree.

Sources for those attacks are his manifesto, I don't think they were ever verified from anywhere else, tho I could be wrong and they always sounded really fake. Tho he did include plenty of weird and embarrassing poo poo so he didn't really seem to have need to impress the reader.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

It's nothing but weird and embarassing poo poo.

That's the great thing about the manifesto - Elliot was such an enormous all-consuming narcissist that not only are the accounts not written to impress, they're crucifyingly negative and incriminating but show no awareness of that at all. He fully expected any perceived humiliation or embarrassment to be a cause to strongly empathise with him, and couldn't understand why anyone would interpret the situation differently. Because of that I really don't doubt any of it.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

I don't know either.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Shanghaied posted:

I don't know either.

I don't think anyone should ever learn what's in the one green thing's lap.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's an anime figure. This is a crosspost from r/cummingonfigurines.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Why? Why is there such a subreddit? Why? Why? Why? Why?

:psypop:

Edit: Do I want to know how you know this?

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

What.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Shanghaied posted:

Why? Why is there such a subreddit? Why? Why? Why? Why?

:psypop:

Edit: Do I want to know how you know this?

I listen to The F Plus, it's fine.

Pallid Mask
Apr 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
How have you never heard of this

Its a pretty old pasttime that combines dweeb's love of anime toys and cumming on everything into one great shock image.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Still not as creepy as cum tributes.

For those who don't know: "tributes" are what Internet creeps call the act of jizzing on a printed photo of either a celebrity or an acquaintance. People will also put up pictures of people they know and ask others to print these pictures out, jizz on them, and send back a photo of that.

People have some weird things with spunk.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Oh okay then. Which episode?

I too often have to explain to friends and colleagues why I know so much about hosed up stuff on the internet: "no no, I heard about it on a podcast. And no, I don't get off on it."

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

throw to first drat IT posted:

Sources for those attacks are his manifesto, I don't think they were ever verified from anywhere else, tho I could be wrong and they always sounded really fake. Tho he did include plenty of weird and embarrassing poo poo so he didn't really seem to have need to impress the reader.

Spatial posted:

It's nothing but weird and embarassing poo poo.

That's the great thing about the manifesto - Elliot was such an enormous all-consuming narcissist that not only are the accounts not written to impress, they're crucifyingly negative and incriminating but show no awareness of that at all. He fully expected any perceived humiliation or embarrassment to be a cause to strongly empathise with him, and couldn't understand why anyone would interpret the situation differently. Because of that I really don't doubt any of it.

Heh. I would find anything where the sole source is his manifesto to be suspect, but yeah, I'd think if he were lying he'd have come up with something more impressive than soaking people with orange juice. Not exactly an act of heroism - or terror for that matter. People would be freaked out for a minute but then relieved when they realized it wasn't urine or acid.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Just lol if you don't occasionally browse Reddit like some sort of pervert safari.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Shanghaied posted:

Oh okay then. Which episode?

Hour 13 of 24 Terrible Hours.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I've been binging the f plus since someone brought up the stuffed animal episode a page or two back. I think my mind might be a bit broke, since their episodes on stupid fetish poo poo don't skeeve me out half as much as the ones on vanilla stuff.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

mate

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

noether posted:

I've been binging the f plus since someone brought up the stuffed animal episode a page or two back. I think my mind might be a bit broke, since their episodes on stupid fetish poo poo don't skeeve me out half as much as the ones on vanilla stuff.

Hella same.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
The best part of the Elliott Rodger manifesto was when he lost his poo poo because he bought hundreds of dollars in lottery tickets and didn't win. Like he thought he deserved millions of dollars and it was unfair that the universe didn't just hand it to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Not any kind of exaggeration either. Elliot got the idea because his dad gave him a copy of The Secret. He put all his hopes in winning, became completely focused on it, and essentially bet his entire self worth on it. When it failed it devastated him. So he called up his mother and gave her a big demanding speech about how she should marry a rich man so he can be rich too, because it was his only hope, and by not doing it she was guilty of ruining his life*.

* I can't remember if it happened in that order, but both happened

• Locked thread