Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Trying to squeeze out a tweet his rear end in a top hat just exploded poor man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

oh merde France gon lose their fkn shiet aren't they

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

zen death robot posted:

i can't believe flat earthers are a thing

Concave earthers

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zen death robot posted:

this is what the constant cuts to school funding do to people

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

"do u see a curvature of the earth from this vantage point?? IF THE EARTH WAS A SPHERE THERE WOULD BE A CURVE AND THE BUILDINGS IN TH DISTANCE WOULD BE SLIGHTLY TILTED!!!!! No seriously, is there a curvature, i can't see fucken poo poo, im blind lol"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

zen death robot posted:

It's so 2017 it rules

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
My desk is flat

it sits on teh earth

therefor earth is flat

qed

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

euphronius posted:

I'm glad the text was circled in red otherwise I would not have seen it

TEXT IS A FLAT CIRCLE

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Rah! posted:

lol

"do u see a curvature of the earth from this vantage point?? IF THE EARTH WAS A SPHERE THERE WOULD BE A CURVE AND THE BUILDINGS IN TH DISTANCE WOULD BE SLIGHTLY TILTED!!!!! No seriously, is there a curvature, i can't see fucken poo poo, im blind lol"

if the world was round it would clearly be a perfect sphere, duh idiots

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I thought the resurgence of nazis was bad but now the concentration camps lost their clown :smith:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

I thought the resurgence of nazis was bad but now the concentration camps lost their clown :smith:

the death camp clown is an extremely harsh and very undervalued job

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

will trump tweet about jerry lewis

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
prove to me that the earth isn't flat.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

do you have any idea how hard it is to make jokes land on auschwitz open mic night

audience stonewalls every joke i make, it's a slaughter over here, in more ways than one am i right folks ha ha i'll be here all week

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

prove to me that the earth isn't flat.

the magic school bus said it wasn't

Cow Bell
Aug 29, 2007

Addamere posted:

Yes, sons of heirs inherit before siblings of heirs — and he already has a few.

I went out of my way when I was still in charge of everyone to match every dude up with as many +fertility wives as I could. I don't know why really but I have it in my head that getting the bloodline out there into as many foreign courts (and producing as many children locally for future useful vassals) is a good thing.

You shouldn't land your heirs anyway, just gives them an excuse to marry a retard if their wife dies or they can get assassinated or join a faction against you. Or there's a chance they could die and their lands might pass on to someone else instead of reverting back to you. You should only land sons that you don't want to become king and even than that creates rivalries, better to just send them off to the Church or something.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

why is sylvester a wizard

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

drat it I really want to see the day the clown cried, I just want to be able to say I saw it with full knowledge that it is apparently a tremendous piece of poo poo

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

zen death robot posted:

imagine traveling back 20 years ago and telling ppl that Trump was president, Nazis march in support of him openly and there's a resurgence of people who sincerely believe the world is flat

where did you read this

teh internet

you mean aol?

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Yinlock posted:

he seems to think it's "undisputed god-king" which kind of works to keep him in power but not much else

Agreed and this is why the "duties of office will sober Trump" are so laughably wrong. Trump's idea of the presidency is a national popularity contest and his victory is validation of his personality. He's not some kind of Cincinnatus, he has no life experience of being selected to serve.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i thought flat earthers was a bunch of people in on a joke espousing dumb poo poo for laughs but are they for real? i still dont' believe it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
people across the country are going to fry their loving brains by starring at the sun and that's so 2k17

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Unperson_47 posted:

i thought flat earthers was a bunch of people in on a joke espousing dumb poo poo for laughs but are they for real? i still dont' believe it

I have a friend who has fallen deep down the infowars rabbit hole and has got other friends that seem to agree with him anytime he posts lunacy on facebook.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

y2k

y2k17

I am trying to crack a code here

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

this is how a lot of online movements start

it's when stupid people attempt irony then immediately fall completely into the role and vanish into mist

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

times -1 equals

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

wow could u imagine being killed by a fuckijn snail?? like HUH>!

wow could u imagine being killind by e mutherfcuckin TURTLE

U SHOULD HAVE CLAPPED

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
this article has an interview with another trump supporter, and the guy manages to deploy the worst political metaphor i've ever seen:

quote:

Larry Laughlin, a retired businessman from a Minneapolis suburb, compares Mr. Trump to a high school senior who could “walk up to the table with the jocks and the cheerleaders and put them in their place.” That is something that the “nerds and the losers, whose dads are unemployed and moms are working in the cafeteria,” could never do. Mr. Trump may be rich, he said, but actually belonged at the nerd table. “The guys who wouldn’t like me wouldn’t like Trump,” he said. “The guys who were condescending to him were condescending to me.

“I feel like I’m watching my uncle up there. Where me and Chuck Schumer — that’s like going to the dentist,” he added, referring to the Democratic leader in the Senate.
'i support trump because he reminds me of my uncle, who would put jocks and cheerleaders in their place at a high school cafeteria, while chuck schumer reminds me of a dentist. that's my political rationale'

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Unperson_47 posted:

either there are dozens of people online as committed to the joke as toblerone triangular was or there are quite a few true believers

check out flat earth YouTube sometime

there is also a community of people who believe staring at the sun is healthy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Regular Nintendo posted:

that's like a designer sweatsuit im guessing but yea it's druidic

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Unperson_47 posted:

I'm sure that's how I started... Just like a lot of folks initial support for trump...

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
it was easy to believe the earth was round before the internet but now there's the internet and people are just leaking the truth.

if the piss tape is real then the earth is flat.

this is fact.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

zen death robot posted:

the internet was a mistake

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Regular Nintendo posted:

hes actually dressed up like lbj

https://twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/899111560764850176

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
also flat eathers call people that accept that the earth is round as globalists, iirc.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Joementum posted:

either there are dozens of people online as committed to the joke as toblerone triangular was or there are quite a few true believers

check out flat earth YouTube sometime

there is also a community of people who believe staring at the sun is healthy

The best are people who think the moon is a hologram

or that space doesn't exist at all

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I believe piss tape isn't even a tape but just a bunch of ones and zeroes in a machine

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cow Bell posted:

You shouldn't land your heirs anyway, just gives them an excuse to marry a retard if their wife dies or they can get assassinated or join a faction against you. Or there's a chance they could die and their lands might pass on to someone else instead of reverting back to you. You should only land sons that you don't want to become king and even than that creates rivalries, better to just send them off to the Church or something.

Who should I land then to free up demesne slots?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Regular Nintendo posted:

Cosplaying as MeliTHandre, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

rear end cobra posted:

I believe piss tape isn't even a tape but just a bunch of ones and zeroes in a machine

the matrix peeloaded

• Locked thread