Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Candlelight Virgil posted:

"Last Night A Real Piece Of poo poo We All Know Decided To Be A prick the whole time at the bengals game..Then He Left us there after the game..He Left A Mother With Two Young children stranded at 1030 pm In Downtown Cincinnati..What Kind Of Man Leaves Two Young Kids In a city that has shootings Almost Every Day In a city that's infested with drugs..And He Did All This Because He Did me real wrong on Monday and bc of it I got discharged From My Shrinks Practice Bc You Can't Miss More Than 3 Appointments ..I Beged This Man If I Could Use His Car bc he has let me use it several times before..He wouldn't let me use it bc he wanted it to be at his jobs parking lot bc he wanted to take a nap in it at lunch time..5 year olds take fuckin naps Most Men I Know Especially Real Men That Do Physical Labor work don't go take a nap on lunch break ..my father started working when he was 15 years old at his family's Restaurant Business..By the time he was 23 his family gave him the business And I've Watched My Dad Work 12 hour days ever since he was 23 And He Is 63 now and I have never watched my dad take a nap at lunch time and owning restaurants is hard work long hours and he never needed a nap.. During Business hours ..my dad is 63 and still works 12 hours a day 7 days a week..bc that's what real men do to support there families and teach his employees Good Work Ethics..Well This piece of poo poo not only left us stranded at 1030 at night,He Also Refused to give my son his iPad back So Me Being Incredibly Furious And Rightfully So Found A Good Friend that was up and said he would absolutely take me to his house to get my sons iPad Back So I Tried Calling This piece of poo poo the whole ride over there to let him know I was coming to get my sons iPad and my makeup I had left in his car as well all I was going to do was get the stuff and walk right out..Well this pussy bitch wouldn't open his door and I was talking to the window by his bed in a very calm manner and said brian will you please come to the door and get my sons stuff and my stuff out of the car And I'm leaving I'm not here to fight I'm here to get the stuff we left in your car but we didn't get to get it last night bc you left us stranded in the city..well he didn't come to the door so my anger just started getting worse and worse well finally I got irate and started banging on the doors and windows like the Feds do..he still wouldn't come to the door so I exploded And My Hood Ways Came Out So I took my fist and put it right through his little window I Didn't Give A gently caress Bc He Doesn't know that looks can be real deceiving Bc I can go hood on your rear end real fast I fight like a man and I will smash your head on a god drat Curb..He Has no clue who just hosed with.. So The minute I groom through the broken window I said give me my sons fuckin iPad he said no and I said really Your Going To Steal his iPad so I asked 3 more times and he wouldn't give it to me..well he started grabbing my wrist and telling me to get out of his house I said I will when you give us our. Stuff then he grabbemy Arm real hard so I pushed his hands off me and then he decided to hit me in the face on my arms and I pushed him off me and walked out the door I said go ahead And press charges on me for breaking the window that type of charge ain't poo poo..I would get probation and have to fix the two small windows Big whoopy..But then I told him as I was on my way back to the house that the cops have been called I've sent them pictures of what you did to me and guess what your getting charged with domestic violence and theft..I said I hope you can afford good attorneys bc all this is going to cost you a fortune and you will go to jail so I said I hope you like jail bc that's where your headed!!this piece of poo poo had my son crying bc he won't give him his iPad back..I assured kennedy he will have to pay for a new one or pay restitution for it and we will get you one back ...clean time doesn't equal recovery and last night showed 30 years sober ain't poo poo when nothing you do shows recovery..I'm filing domestic violence and Stealing on him..What kind of man leaves little kids stranded downtown with there mommy who's cell phone was dead What kind of man hits a girl in the face ..A piece of poo poo type of man and I can promise this piece of poo poo someone is going to get a hold of your rear end and beat you to a pulp when they find out what you did to me and my kids...I know a lot of real OGs That Would Love to beat your rear end when they find out what you did so you better keep watching your back you lying piece of poo poo that hits a girl in the face and steals a 4 year olds iPad...Your a loser piece of poo poo and I hope you rot in hell ..You Just lost an amazing woman that would give her shirt off her back to help anyone..your not even good looking and My Recovery buddies are going to say wow he really lost a kind loving girl that would do anything for anyone that needed help ,,,Your A piece of pure poo poo and you deserve everything your going to get from the authorities..🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕👮‍♀️👮👮👮So I Hope You get punched in the face in jail lust like you did me"

That's the good stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

And I've Watched My Dad Work 12 hour days ever since he was 23 And He Is 63

Is this bitch 40? Lol if so

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

"Last Night A Real Piece Of poo poo We All Know Decided To Be A prick the whole time at the bengals game..Then He Left us there after the game..He Left A Mother With Two Young children stranded at 1030 pm In Downtown Cincinnati..What Kind Of Man Leaves Two Young Kids In a city that has shootings Almost Every Day In a city that's infested with drugs..And He Did All This Because He Did me real wrong on Monday and bc of it I got discharged From My Shrinks Practice Bc You Can't Miss More Than 3 Appointments ..I Beged This Man If I Could Use His Car bc he has let me use it several times before..He wouldn't let me use it bc he wanted it to be at his jobs parking lot bc he wanted to take a nap in it at lunch time..5 year olds take fuckin naps Most Men I Know Especially Real Men That Do Physical Labor work don't go take a nap on lunch break ..my father started working when he was 15 years old at his family's Restaurant Business..By the time he was 23 his family gave him the business And I've Watched My Dad Work 12 hour days ever since he was 23 And He Is 63 now and I have never watched my dad take a nap at lunch time and owning restaurants is hard work long hours and he never needed a nap.. During Business hours ..my dad is 63 and still works 12 hours a day 7 days a week..bc that's what real men do to support there families and teach his employees Good Work Ethics..Well This piece of poo poo not only left us stranded at 1030 at night,He Also Refused to give my son his iPad back So Me Being Incredibly Furious And Rightfully So Found A Good Friend that was up and said he would absolutely take me to his house to get my sons iPad Back So I Tried Calling This piece of poo poo the whole ride over there to let him know I was coming to get my sons iPad and my makeup I had left in his car as well all I was going to do was get the stuff and walk right out..Well this pussy bitch wouldn't open his door and I was talking to the window by his bed in a very calm manner and said brian will you please come to the door and get my sons stuff and my stuff out of the car And I'm leaving I'm not here to fight I'm here to get the stuff we left in your car but we didn't get to get it last night bc you left us stranded in the city..well he didn't come to the door so my anger just started getting worse and worse well finally I got irate and started banging on the doors and windows like the Feds do..he still wouldn't come to the door so I exploded And My Hood Ways Came Out So I took my fist and put it right through his little window I Didn't Give A gently caress Bc He Doesn't know that looks can be real deceiving Bc I can go hood on your rear end real fast I fight like a man and I will smash your head on a god drat Curb..He Has no clue who just hosed with.. So The minute I groom through the broken window I said give me my sons fuckin iPad he said no and I said really Your Going To Steal his iPad so I asked 3 more times and he wouldn't give it to me..well he started grabbing my wrist and telling me to get out of his house I said I will when you give us our. Stuff then he grabbemy Arm real hard so I pushed his hands off me and then he decided to hit me in the face on my arms and I pushed him off me and walked out the door I said go ahead And press charges on me for breaking the window that type of charge ain't poo poo..I would get probation and have to fix the two small windows Big whoopy..But then I told him as I was on my way back to the house that the cops have been called I've sent them pictures of what you did to me and guess what your getting charged with domestic violence and theft..I said I hope you can afford good attorneys bc all this is going to cost you a fortune and you will go to jail so I said I hope you like jail bc that's where your headed!!this piece of poo poo had my son crying bc he won't give him his iPad back..I assured kennedy he will have to pay for a new one or pay restitution for it and we will get you one back ...clean time doesn't equal recovery and last night showed 30 years sober ain't poo poo when nothing you do shows recovery..I'm filing domestic violence and Stealing on him..What kind of man leaves little kids stranded downtown with there mommy who's cell phone was dead What kind of man hits a girl in the face ..A piece of poo poo type of man and I can promise this piece of poo poo someone is going to get a hold of your rear end and beat you to a pulp when they find out what you did to me and my kids...I know a lot of real OGs That Would Love to beat your rear end when they find out what you did so you better keep watching your back you lying piece of poo poo that hits a girl in the face and steals a 4 year olds iPad...Your a loser piece of poo poo and I hope you rot in hell ..You Just lost an amazing woman that would give her shirt off her back to help anyone..your not even good looking and My Recovery buddies are going to say wow he really lost a kind loving girl that would do anything for anyone that needed help ,,,Your A piece of pure poo poo and you deserve everything your going to get from the authorities..🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕👮‍♀️👮👮👮So I Hope You get punched in the face in jail lust like you did me"

On one hand domestic violence is not cool, on the other band, yeeeeesh those writing skills. Both sides are to blame imo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

And what is with the picture of the wrist? Did she cut herself or did he grab her or is that from handcuffs or is she just a meth junkie picking at herself (leaning towards this one personally)

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Oh my god this guy is full of them

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=490624564606684&id=100009774348846

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=481390178863456&id=100009774348846

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Frank Gainey Sr. is the Gertrude Stein of Facebook

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Me My sons is My life i love them. But are good mens but mother a Man be her son. My kids come first My. because are My heart no woman will come be me and kids

I am Happy he the gal is talk abount get marriage. That him that life he mother marriage person li ve life wi th so he got he life She li ve wi th it but money do not
Love so li ve wi th it that bottle line

The get people go jail for drugs and food stamp when get out jail

My. Mother own her home but they sold. The sold. Moble home they. The home. They own. There. HOME linda and da vi
d maxie gainey stepfather die

My son. Heselt withsecodcousin thatdogeatdog

I love my family my sons and thé love Of my life that islam my world

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Chief McHeath posted:

Me My sons is My life i love them. But are good mens but mother a Man be her son. My kids come first My. because are My heart no woman will come be me and kids

I am Happy he the gal is talk abount get marriage. That him that life he mother marriage person li ve life wi th so he got he life She li ve wi th it but money do not
Love so li ve wi th it that bottle line

The get people go jail for drugs and food stamp when get out jail

My. Mother own her home but they sold. The sold. Moble home they. The home. They own. There. HOME linda and da vi
d maxie gainey stepfather die

My son. Heselt withsecodcousin thatdogeatdog

I love my family my sons and thé love Of my life that islam my world

I like the picture he posted that is 99% black

Also his wife's replies are in almost the exact same....language

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Russian markov bot

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I like his friend list.

1. Estranged wife
2. Frank Gainey Jr.
3. Dude who makes every post about his beard
4. Profile picture is his car.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
My wife (32/F) had some pretty inappropriate stuff in her browser history and is now lying about it to me (34/M) (self.relationship_advice)

quote:

I'll try to keep it brief.

Backstory: My wife and I have been married for over 10 years, together for 12ish. We separated once for a few months early in our marriage but things have been the usual ups and downs since with no episodes after the separation really striking me as anything unusual.

We suffered a miscarriage (first attempt) last year. I had thought things were ok for most of this year but lately have been feeling like I've been pushed away and she's gotten a little distant. She's typically a super private person and so at first I didn't push it too much and give her her space. Then I started noticing every time she's on her phone or Ipad and I walk by she immediately "homes" out so I don't see what app she was in or what she was doing. She'd also get really weird about trying to hide her passwords. We've never shared them before but I've never bothered to hide mine and I'm pretty sure she's had it for ages. I've known hers for a while but never let on and would not consider myself a snooper.

Anyways two days ago I was home alone and just had this strange feeling that I NEEDED to see what was on there. I couldn't explain it, I just had to log on to her ipad and see what was up. So I log on and snoop, feeling pretty crappy about myself while doing it, but I continue. Messages - nothing odd, FB - nothing odd, email - seems barren but nothing really sticks out. Browser history - BIG ISSUE: several google searches for "how to tell if a guy is flirting with you" and "I have feelings for a co-worker and we're both married". I double tap the home button to get out of her browser window and notice she has youtube open to a video channel called "sexy confidence" and most of them seem to be about how to pick up guys and appear more attractive.

So... I'm upset, she picks up on that as soon as she comes home but at this point I am trying to not freak out and I basically just said that our recent distance has bothered me. We got to bed that night and I don't sleep well at all. She leaves for work the next morning and I go to check again as she'd been up all night on her ipad - she's changed her password.

I make it through most of Friday trying to race through ways it's ok and I'm blowing things out of proportion but a few glasses of wine loosen my tongue in the evening. I tell her I'm really upset about our distance, the fact that she's not talking to me and that I feel like she's hiding things because of the way she is with her phone and ipad when I'm around.

I DO NOT mention I've had a look already. - we go to bed angry. I wake up this morning (Saturday) and bring my phone and ipad down to the kitchen and write the passcode down for her. I tell her that this is the level of trust and transparency I feel is necessary in a marriage. I do NOT ask for hers, nor do I mention my existing knowledge. I go for a bike ride and come back - she has done the same. I don't look at this point, we spend the day together and she is attentive and pleasant. She leaves to run an errand so I take the moment to take my "authorised" look and find she's wiped her browser history, she's wiped most of her messages (which is odd since there was nothing I saw that was really off but maybe I missed something), and deleted YouTube.

I confront her about the missing history and messages but I have NOT told her I have seen them already. I phrase it as "You've deliberately destroyed this evidence...". She tells me the messages she's deleted were not relevant - work stuff (which they truly seemed to be) and that the browser history contained searches for stuff that she was embarrassed to talk about. She commits to removing all security from her Ipad and keeping me up to date with her phone password so I can see everything every time.

Other relevant facts: I have no reason to suspect an actual physical affair has started. Her paycheques come into the joint account and I see no odd transactions when I review credit card and bank detail. She is home pretty much every night and there are not a ton of opportunities she could've had to really be messing around.

She still does not know I saw her Ipad on Thursday.

My preference is to save my marriage if possible - no kids.

My hunch is that whatever is going on is in an inappropriate friendship/flirting stage at this point.

My question: What now??? A part of me wants to believe that I've effectively spoiled this budding relationship of hers and that she will cut it off. Is that unrealistic?

I'm considering admitting to the snooping and finding out who the coworker is and potentially informing his spouse. Is this an awful thing to do? I'm also considering insisting on a change of employer for her - she's a receptionist making close to minimum wage.

TLDR: My wife google searched "I'm in love with a married coworker" - tried to cover it up and is now lying about it to me.

If your wife doesn't know how to use private browsing mode or the superior DuckDuckGo search engine in TYOOL 2017 you should dump her

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Miscarriages frequently kill marriages and she doesn't want you anymore

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

:psyduck:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

What language was that translated from?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
they're perfect for each other

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
is it written creole? i don't see a lot of french in there but the accent might match.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Poorly educated redneck with sausage fingers and an over enthusiastic autocorrect maybe?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

I had to stop after one because it started to hurt my brain and I was afraid I'd start talking like that.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I'm adding Frank as a friend. Dude is a straight shooter.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Please pick diet min dew

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
That is my wish push a smile on people face in the world for chistman

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

That is my wish push a smile on people face in the world for chistman

aamen

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I like how she confessed to like 5 crimes in her status and he didn't commit a single one lmAo

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

*punches through window*

LOOK HOW CUT UP MY HAND IS FROM THIS "MAN"

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

It was probably his iPad that he let the kid play on while he was loving his mom's brains out

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

I think this is viral marketing for Grammarly. Let's see what they can do!

Grammarly posted:

Last Night A Real Piece Of poo poo We All Know Decided To Be A prick the whole time at the Bengals game.Then He Left us there after the game.He Left A Mother With Two Young children stranded at 1030 pm In Downtown Cincinnati.What Kind Of Man Leaves Two Young Kids In a city that has shootings Almost Every Day In a city that's infested with drugs.And He Did All This Because He Did me real wrong on Monday and bc of it I got discharged From My Shrinks Practice Bc You Can't-Miss More Than 3 Appointments ..I Beged This Man If I Could Use His Car bc he has let me use it several times before.He wouldn't let me use it bc he wanted it to be at his jobs parking lot bc he wanted to take a nap in it at lunchtime..5-year-olds take fuckin naps Most Men I Know Especially Real Men That Do Physical Labor work don't go take a nap on lunch break ..my father started working when he was 15 years old at his family's Restaurant Business..By the time he was 23 his family gave him the business And I've Watched My Dad Work 12 hour days ever since he was 23 And He Is 63 now and I have never watched my dad take a nap at lunchtime and owning restaurants is hard work long hours and he never needed a nap. During Business hours ..my dad is 63 and still works 12 hours a day 7 days a week..bc that's what real men do to support their families and teach his employees Good Work Ethics.Well This piece of poo poo not only left us stranded at 1030 at night,He Also Refused to give my son his iPad back So Me Being Incredibly Furious And Rightfully So Found A Good Friend that was up and said he would absolutely take me to his house to get my sons iPad Back So I Tried Calling This piece of poo poo the whole ride over there to let him know I was coming to get my sons iPad and my makeup I had left in his car as well all I was going to do was get the stuff and walk right out..Well this pussy bitch wouldn't open his door and I was talking to the window by his bed in a very calm manner and said Brian will you please come to the door and get my sons stuff and my stuff out of the car and I'm leaving I'm not here to fight I'm here to get the stuff we left in your car but we didn't get to get it last night bc you left us stranded in the city..well he didn't come to the door so my anger just started getting worse and worse well finally I got irate and started banging on the doors and windows like the Feds do..he still wouldn't come to the door so I exploded And My Hood Ways Came Out So I took my fist and put it right through his little window I Didn't Give A gently caress Bc He Doesn't know that looks can be real deceiving Bc I can go hood on your rear end real fast I fight like a man and I will smash your head on a god drat Curb..He Has no clue who just hosed with. So The minute I groom through the broken window I said give me my sons fuckin iPad he said no and I said really Your Going To Steal his iPad so I asked 3 more times and he wouldn't give it to me..well he started grabbing my wrist and telling me to get out of his house I said I will when you give us our. Stuff then he grabbed my Arm real hard so I pushed his hands off me and then he decided to hit me in the face on my arms and I pushed him off me and walked out the door I said go ahead And press charges on me for breaking the window that type of charge ain't poo poo..I would get probation and have to fix the two small windows Big whoopie.But then I told him as I was on my way back to the house that the cops have been called I've sent them pictures of what you did to me and guess what you're getting charged with domestic violence and theft..I said I hope you can afford good attorneys bc all this is going to cost you a fortune and you will go to jail so I said I hope you like jail bc that's where you're headed!!this piece of poo poo had my son crying bc he won't give him his iPad back.I assured Kennedy he will have to pay for a new one or pay restitution for it and we will get you one back ...clean time doesn't equal recovery and last night showed 30 years sober ain't poo poo when nothing you do shows recovery..I'm filing domestic violence and Stealing on him..What kind of man leaves little kids stranded downtown with their mommy who's cell phone was dead What kind of man hits a girl in the face ..A piece of poo poo type of man and I can promise this piece of poo poo someone is going to get a hold of your rear end and beat you to a pulp when they find out what you did to me and my kids...I know a lot of real OGs That Would Love to beat your rear end when they find out what you did so you better keep watching your back you lying piece of poo poo that hits a girl in the face and steals a 4-year-olds iPad...Your a loser piece of poo poo and I hope you rot in hell ..You Just lost an amazing woman that would give her shirt off her back to help anyone..you're not even good looking and My Recovery buddies are going to say wow he really lost a kind loving girl that would do anything for anyone that needed help ,,,You're A piece of pure poo poo and you deserve everything you're going to get from the authorities..🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕👮‍♀️👮👮👮So I Hope You get punched in the face in jail lust like you did me
That was the free version, but there are apparently 39 more critical issues that the pay version detects on the first pass. I give Grammarly a D-.

E: to be fair, the random caps are probably loving with it pretty hard.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Aug 20, 2017

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

This must be the Facebook AI that got shut down for inventing its own language.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

https://m.facebook.com/frank.gainey...100009774348846

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Another Gainey Sr. quite:
"I got a son mess with to be his mother and grandmother that is sick he su ch mother tit"

This guy is awesome I hope he accepts my request

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

green chicken feet posted:

This must be the Facebook AI that got shut down for inventing its own language.

Haha I read about that and it is pretty similar

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

So frank's son slept with his second cousin? Couldn't have called that one

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Waterbed Wendy posted:

is it written creole? i don't see a lot of french in there but the accent might match.

My bet is a jamaican guy trolling

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer posted:

Hahahhaha. Do people actually go out in public wearing this poo poo? This is worse than anime.

Absolutely. Guy I knew had a few shirts like these but also posted poo poo like this about his stepdaughter almost daily on Facebook. It was loving creepy, in a couple of different ways. There's the screaming misogyny of it, obviously, but there was also the "you spend way too much time thinking about an eight year old's genitals" angle.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Ludicro posted:

Poorly educated redneck with sausage fingers and an over enthusiastic autocorrect maybe?

I'd wager he's deaf/uses sign. This reads like written sign.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer posted:

Hahahhaha. Do people actually go out in public wearing this poo poo? This is worse than anime.

I saw a guy who wore a hand-written "Ladies Take A Chance On Me! (XXX) XXX-XXXX" shirt.

I texted "Hey gorgeous ;)" to it. He texted "Hey! :)" back.

I hope I made his day.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Zahgaegun posted:

I saw a guy who wore a hand-written "Ladies Take A Chance On Me! (XXX) XXX-XXXX" shirt.

I texted "Hey gorgeous ;)" to it. He texted "Hey! :)" back.

I hope I made his day.

Poor bastard had false hope for years after that.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

literally can't tell if this is share zone or real

• Locked thread