Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i did check the thread and i do like that a guy who disagreed with the quote actually claimed it was fabricated even though noam said it himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

comedyblissoption posted:

i am prostrate. i kneel before you beseeching you. please forgive me my chomsky idol worship

It's good that the guy who made an appeal to authority and got clowned is so extremely online that he stuck around farting out clouds of desperate sarcasm instead of just not posting any more

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i am prostrate. i kneel before you beseeching you. please forgive me my chomsky idol worship

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

as an also juggalo i take issue w/ you denigrating clowns everywhere

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
because I currently claim to be X you're guilty of Y and therefore you've lost by the irrefutable science of liberal rationality

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what if it was ok to be wrong about things

"not so" says the lib "once youre wrong once you're wrong forever."

"but actually it's you who says this, leftist scum"

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

as a clown fascist nazi sympathizer chomsky lib idol worshipper,

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

as a clown fascist nazi sympathizer chomsky lib idol worshipper,

just get comfortable with the idea you were wrong once jfc

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

got any sevens posted:

oh cool guess i can go into a theater and yell FIRE then??

sophemoronic appeal to authority, check.

go bash a cop.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

as a wrong clown fascist nazi sympathizer chomsky lib idol worshipper,

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

finally, we've gotten down to the essential truth of the matter

you think being right or wrong about something constitutes an identity

which is basically one of the things communism seeks to eliminate: erasing the idea that opinions constitute identity.

are you seriously trying to be the patsy in this particular Socratic dialog because if so thank you :q:

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

im too stupid to even begin to understand what youre trying to say there

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey guys

No Man's Chomp Sky

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

look at me, an avowed anarchist, defending communism lol.

this isnt praxis kropoopkin drat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

hey guys

No Man's Chomp Sky

lib if true

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Al! posted:

look at me, an avowed anarchist, defending communism lol.

this isnt praxis kropoopkin drat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once again the fly has crawled into the spider's web *rubs hands bolshevikishly*

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Crane Fist posted:

It's good that the guy who made an appeal to authority and got clowned is so extremely online that he stuck around farting out clouds of desperate sarcasm instead of just not posting any more

I'm going to do what this idiot is incapable of and admit I was wrong, it's actually bad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

once again the fly has crawled into the spider's web *rubs hands bolshevikishly*

im not locked in here with you

youre locked in here with me

- the actual peter kropotkin, probably

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Cerebral Bore posted:

I see you're talking about the fishmech syndrome.

Every fishmech post can be rebutted with "yes, I too have read wikipedia"

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I want to punch everyone in this thread

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

FuzzySkinner posted:

gently caress you.

You know nothing of me and my character.

Shove your self righteousness up your loving rear end.

FuzzySkinner posted:

Authoritarians exist in all ideologies.

FuzzySkinner posted:

You know what? I trust those voices you ripped a hell of a lot more than some dipshit on the forums. Those people have educations, those people have experience, and they know what they're talking about.

To say you're BETTER than them is the epitome of arrogance.

FuzzySkinner posted:

sums them up quite nicely.

Left wing authoritarians. That's what they are.

FuzzySkinner posted:

No that's what you are.

What is your political ideology? Spit it the gently caress out moron .

FuzzySkinner posted:

You're right. You and I are not on the same side. Kinda the beginning and end of it. Your goals are likely not the same with all due respect.

I didn't grow up in that environment, but I did grow up in an economically depressed area of Northeast Ohio.

:hitler:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Control Volume posted:

I want to punch everyone in this thread

Violence for many sides.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ec...sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

won't someone think of the corporations and all their lost revenue during the eclipse tomorrow???

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

given ur earlier post about how nazis and commies are exactly the same im not sure if ur using this to show what commies think, what nazis think or what u think. so im going to automatically assume the worst :horns.aiff: u nazi

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
People waving around USSR flags are at least as dim as nazis tho the nazis win the hate game hands down.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
these are the horrible racist nazis thousands of people turned out to protest about in Boston the other day:

they are definitely nazis and white supremacists, despite the lack of any kind of nazi icons or so much as an offensive t-shirt, because antifa said so!

in conclusion antifa has severe brain problems

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ugh its Troika posted:

these are the horrible racist nazis thousands of people turned out to protest about in Boston the other day:

they are definitely nazis and white supremacists, despite the lack of any kind of nazi icons or so much as an offensive t-shirt, because antifa said so!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

thanks for pano you personally took nazi

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sorry thats presumptive, i didnt know whether or not you personally took that pano and are therefore a nazi

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I have no idea what the gently caress you are talking about

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ugh its Troika posted:

I have no idea what the gently caress you are talking about

pano is short for "panoramic photograph"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

wow they look just like me. how could anyone dressing in office clothes be a Nazi?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

pano is short for "panoramic photograph"

oh

also I didn't take this, I wouldn't set foot in Boston if you held a gun to my head, it's something I googled up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ugh its Troika posted:

oh

also I didn't take this, I wouldn't set foot in Boston if you held a gun to my head, it's something I googled up

oh i see. here's a probably more accurate picture of the "free speech protest"

it even has more black ppl in it than yours so its less racist right

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'll see your flaccid, lame burn attempt and raise you actual from the scene video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9X2ZRB9GCU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

can't believe those alt left fascists would protest a special needs march

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ugh its Troika posted:

I'll see your flaccid, lame burn attempt and raise you actual from the scene video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9X2ZRB9GCU

omg thank you for this fuckin gift lmfao

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ugh its Troika posted:

*dashes into thread clutching photo* THEY CANT BE NAZIS THEY GOT NO... no... patches... *falls down gasping for air* leave the Nazis alone

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Crane Fist posted:

I know you are but what am I

Hey I'm a fuckin Marxist, I grew up in a minority area of London, I went to a lot of punk and hardcore gigs and I was AFA for nearly a decade, I've literally fought nazis in the streets and at the clubs and in the pubs and I've taken my share of beatings and given more than a few in return, I've seen how nazis act when you don't stop them fast. I've seen how they start assaulting anyone who looks different, picking soft targets like women and teenagers out alone, how they start recruiting among the disenfranchised because it's a real persuasive pitch, and how if you loving smash them the first time they walk into your pub with an iron cross patch they don't come around any more and people are safer. You can't talk them down, the police won't help you, and anyone who says violence is the wrong response is a coward at best and a collaborator at worst

This. Thanks for your efforts with the AFA too.

Seriousposting a sec. Back in the early 80s I was at a hardcore show, and between sets outside smoking a couple of skins picked me out of the crowd. At the time I weighed like 119 lbs at 5'11" so skinny kid. They pointed at me and said "he looks gay. We've going to beat the poo poo out of him." I was stunned into silence--really, who is prepared for that? Next thing I know I am surrounded by 25 people and the skins ran away. Rumor was they found some homeless guy to beat instead.

gently caress nazis, and thank christ that some folks aren't fraid to get their knuckles scuffed to drive those fuckers off.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Crane Fist posted:

*dashes into thread clutching photo* THEY CANT BE NAZIS THEY GOT NO... no... patches... *falls down gasping for air* leave the Nazis alone

lol no one has produced even one single shred of proof that any of these people are nazis other than "antifa thinks so"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ugh its Troika posted:

lol no one has produced even one single shred of proof that any of these people are nazis other than "antifa thinks so"

well maybe because they didnt even bother to rebrand the nazi rally for nazis with nazi speakers and instead got some 18 year old kid to ruin his life for it becasue he was super dumb about the concequences:

see the nazi speakers in this poster? well not all of them spoke but i know for sure the felon kyle chapman was there

• Locked thread