Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

http://i.imgur.com/OSVJDFZ.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Holy poo poo

Ragaman
Feb 6, 2002
Title? I dont need no stinkin' Title
:trumppop:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

We live in a world where the president of the United States getting rid of his conspiracy theorist, antisemitic advisor after more than a year is an improvement to the situation.

Also, the White House toning down its white supremacist rhetoric after 7 months is an improvement. The White House actually having a palpable white supremacist tendency is not an issue causing massive outrage.

:stare:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

suboptimal posted:

May want to edit out the c-word before you catch a six-hour vacation like I did yesterday.

He chose... poorly.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Paul Allen owns.

His yacht Octopus is set up for expeditions so does ton's of poo poo like this and with his other research vessel. Spending your billions exploring the world is the way to do it. He found the mushahi a few years ago too

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bing video search user?

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Paul Allen owns.

His yacht Octopus is set up for expeditions so does ton's of poo poo like this and with his other research vessel. Spending your billions exploring the world is the way to do it. He found the mushahi a few years ago too

I think lingcodkilla just follows him around and ate that thing too

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Mambold posted:

I think lingcodkilla just follows him around and ate that thing too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twVvnr7bOw4

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Jerry Lewis just died.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Who will save Jerry's Kids now?

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

The day the clown cried

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Holy poo poo I forget about that clip.

That's basically my life right now.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/legendary-comedian-actor-jerry-lewis-dead-91-n794331

Does this mean The Day the Clown Cried will see the light of day and probably also be hailed as an unsung masterpiece?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

Holy poo poo I forget about that clip.

That's basically my life right now.

I keep forgetting, are you retired already or just have a lot of time to fish?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

tastefully arranged labia posted:

I keep forgetting, are you retired already or just have a lot of time to fish?

Neither. I do live 5 minutes from a dock on the puget sound. Once the kids go to bed I just mosy on down for a bit. Or wake up at 430 to crab before work at 900.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

shame on an IGA posted:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/legendary-comedian-actor-jerry-lewis-dead-91-n794331

Does this mean The Day the Clown Cried will see the light of day and probably also be hailed as an unsung masterpiece?

I doubt it. From what I've heard, The Day The Clown Cried should be soaked in kerosene and burned. It really is that bad.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BigDave posted:

I doubt it. From what I've heard, The Day The Clown Cried should be soaked in kerosene and burned. It really is that bad.
It's allegedly going to be released. But yes, it's supposed to be horrible.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Man, I forgot I was still getting these emails from the time I wanted to volunteer for the campaign to get free poo poo and hand out poo poo in some Walmart parking lot

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Man, I forgot I was still getting these emails from the time I wanted to volunteer for the campaign to get free poo poo and hand out poo poo in some Walmart parking lot

No option for "perfect"?

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

TheGreasyStrangler posted:

No option for "perfect"?

"Really great, the best"

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Obviously not a biased poll. Those answers are awful.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Looks like the joint US SK war games on NK's back door aren't being liked so much.

https://twitter.com/YockeyAndrew/status/899353012992450565

Back in the game Boyz!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

To be fair they always make threats when we hold war games. Of course our president is retarded thin-skinned baby now, so that's different.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Blind Rasputin posted:

Looks like the joint US SK war games on NK's back door aren't being liked so much.

https://twitter.com/YockeyAndrew/status/899353012992450565

Back in the game Boyz!

NK making threats is part of the annual exercise.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Sigh.

quote:

President Trump will address the nation on Monday night in a prime-time address on his plans for Afghanistan and South Asia, the White House announced Sunday.

Trump will address the nation "on the path forward for America's engagement in Afghanistan and South Asia," the White House said in a statement.

Will he deliver nothing anyone outside the deployers cares about in an effort to focus attention away from the past week?
Will he go off script and rant about horrible poo poo and also how great he is?
Did this happen because someone recently reminded him that we are still in Afghanistan (which still puts him ahead of 3/4 of Americans)?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Let's be nice to the new generation of GiP regulars.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

In communist news NZs left wing are now talking about three years free tertiary education. No word on whether we are going to build a wall to keep Australians out

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

the gently caress is tertiary education

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

University level. Higher education if you will.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So post-secondary

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Stultus Maximus posted:

Sigh.

Will he deliver nothing anyone outside the deployers cares about in an effort to focus attention away from the past week?
Will he go off script and rant about horrible poo poo and also how great he is?
Did this happen because someone recently reminded him that we are still in Afghanistan (which still puts him ahead of 3/4 of Americans)?

If he does this, I will personally donate $20 to the ACLU. :toxx:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Professor Bling posted:

So post-secondary

Yeah that

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

cowboy elvis posted:

Let's be nice to the new generation of GiP regulars.
"You enlisted with a degree?! You stupid! Lol!"

*New Gipper tells horror story about being forcibly conscripted into the Trumpenreich and losing both of his legs and his penis to frostbite because sometime in the near future Donnie woke up at 3am and picked a fight with Finland.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Stultus Maximus posted:

Expect a lot of bloviating and a troop advisor increase of about 4,000. That pretty much covers the leaks or whatever that I've read so far.

I actually bet he stays on prompter, but adds some bullshit about the amount of jobs HE created and how he inherited a mess.

He will get a bunch of praise in the media, then gently caress up on Tuesday and it will be back to normal.

Stellar Curiosity
Jan 15, 2009

Ludacris's "Move Bitch" becomes "Move Trump get out the way" in Atlanta protest

https://twitter.com/HipHopDX/status/899285607851073537

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

shame on an IGA posted:

I was going to comment that Robin Williams made this and called it Jakob the Liar but it turns out

quote:

Discussion of the film in the mainstream press was rekindled in the late 1990s due to the release of two films with similar themes, Life Is Beautiful (1997) and the remake of Jakob the Liar (1999).[10][11] The latter starred Robin Williams, whose name had previously been attached to the planned remake.

Jakob the Liar is a remake of Jakob the Liar :downs:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Stellar Curiosity posted:

Ludacris's "Move Bitch" becomes "Move Trump get out the way" in Atlanta protest
"I'm doing a hundred on the highway
So if you do the speed limit, get the gently caress outta my way
I'm D.U.I., hardly ever caught sober
And you abouts to get ran the gently caress over"
... Yeah, maybe not the best anthem for left wing protests right now.

Casimir Radon posted:

It's allegedly going to be released. But yes, it's supposed to be horrible.
"Seeing a use for him, the commandant assigns him to help load Jewish children on trains leading out of the internment camp, with the promise his case will be reviewed. By a twist of fate, he ends up accidentally accompanying the children on a boxcar train to Auschwitz, and he is eventually used, in Pied Piper fashion, to help lead the Jewish children to their deaths in the gas chamber.

Knowing the fear the children will feel, he begs to be allowed to spend the last few moments with them. Leading them to the "showers," he becomes increasingly dependent on a miracle, but there is none. He is so filled with remorse that he remains with them. As the children laugh at his antics, the film ends."

:stare: Jesus Christ

Harry Shearer posted:

With most of these kinds of things, you find that the anticipation, or the concept, is better than the thing itself. But seeing this film was really awe-inspiring, in that you are rarely in the presence of a perfect object. This was a perfect object. This movie is so drastically wrong, its pathos and its comedy are so wildly misplaced, that you could not, in your fantasy of what it might be like, improve on what it really is. "Oh My God!"—that's all you can say.
If you flew down to Tijuana and suddenly saw a painting on black velvet of Auschwitz. You'd just think 'My God, wait a minute!' It's not funny, and it's not good, and somebody's trying too hard in the wrong direction to convey this strongly-held feeling.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Somebody post a wall of text memorium to Jerry. That great student of the sweet science Muhammad Ali copied that footwork, renamed it the Ali shuffle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A DVD INTO THE SLOT. IT'S THE NUTTY PROFESSOR (1963) AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTERS, PROFESSOR KELP AND BUDDY LOVE. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN BOOM SOUNDS WHEN I ACCIDENTALLY BLOW UP CHEMICALS OR CLAPPING WHEN I BOWL A STRIKE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY CRASHED THE PROM IN A TURQUOIS TUX AND PINK SHIRT. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE AT WORK AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE AT WORK CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 1 HOUR 47 MINUTES INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNing

Godholio fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Aug 20, 2017

• Locked thread