Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Doctor
Jul 8, 2007

:toot: :toot: :toot:
Fallen Rib
If I never see this poo poo again it will be way too soon. Who loving posts this poo poo and thinks it looks normal? I thought you were a healthy functioning human being before, but now I am one million percent sure you're a loving nutcase who reads her boyfriend's phone all day and accuses him of cheating on you. Don't worry, I won't talk to, message, or text you or your boyfriend ever again, because you're gross and if he's with you he probably is too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

maskenfreiheit posted:

literally can't tell if this is share zone or real

I've been seeing a lot of dumb memes with share zone style like this

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

The Doctor posted:

If I never see this poo poo again it will be way too soon. Who loving posts this poo poo and thinks it looks normal? I thought you were a healthy functioning human being before, but now I am one million percent sure you're a loving nutcase who reads her boyfriend's phone all day and accuses him of cheating on you. Don't worry, I won't talk to, message, or text you or your boyfriend ever again, because you're gross and if he's with you he probably is too.

Judging by your username, it appears they may be sharing your OC to begin with.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

mono posted:

I've been seeing a lot of dumb memes with share zone style like this

but are they intentionally dumb

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I think it's time to retire my av

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Holy poo poo my thing already says frank the fox

Eustace Tilly
Jul 2, 2006

Title text (up to 250 chars before image tag)

There all is aching

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

They čut leg for there time in Two week

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
is he saying his doctor started crying in front of him?

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

maskenfreiheit posted:

literally can't tell if this is share zone or real

I want to think it's share zone, but the spelling is too correct. I'm guessing it's not share zone.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

yo if you respond to a post that goes something like: "hey I'm in town, who wants to hang?" with anything like "yeah I'd love to but I live a thousand miles away hahaha", you can suck my fuckin dick you fuckman

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

theflyingexecutive posted:

yo if you respond to a post that goes something like: "hey I'm in town, who wants to hang?" with anything like "yeah I'd love to but I live a thousand miles away hahaha", you can suck my fuckin dick you fuckman

I've been wondering how I could finally get a chance to suck your dick, I had no idea it was this easy.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Post that poo poo on wikihow to save other people wasting all that time in research.

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014

Sam Hyde isn't looking so good lately.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Looks like Robin Williams to me.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Frank must be using a Serbian keyboard or something.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Trump 2020: He Job Done! #HJD

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Zahgaegun posted:

I'd wager he's deaf/uses sign. This reads like written sign.

It also oddly makes a lot more sense if you read it in a Scottish accent.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Candlelight Virgil posted:

"Last Night A Real Piece Of poo poo We All Know Decided To Be A prick the whole time at the bengals game..Then He Left us there after the game..He Left A Mother With Two Young children stranded at 1030 pm In Downtown Cincinnati..What Kind Of Man Leaves Two Young Kids In a city that has shootings Almost Every Day In a city that's infested with drugs..And He Did All This Because He Did me real wrong on Monday and bc of it I got discharged From My Shrinks Practice Bc You Can't Miss More Than 3 Appointments ..I Beged This Man If I Could Use His Car bc he has let me use it several times before..He wouldn't let me use it bc he wanted it to be at his jobs parking lot bc he wanted to take a nap in it at lunch time..5 year olds take fuckin naps Most Men I Know Especially Real Men That Do Physical Labor work don't go take a nap on lunch break ..my father started working when he was 15 years old at his family's Restaurant Business..By the time he was 23 his family gave him the business And I've Watched My Dad Work 12 hour days ever since he was 23 And He Is 63 now and I have never watched my dad take a nap at lunch time and owning restaurants is hard work long hours and he never needed a nap.. During Business hours ..my dad is 63 and still works 12 hours a day 7 days a week..bc that's what real men do to support there families and teach his employees Good Work Ethics..Well This piece of poo poo not only left us stranded at 1030 at night,He Also Refused to give my son his iPad back So Me Being Incredibly Furious And Rightfully So Found A Good Friend that was up and said he would absolutely take me to his house to get my sons iPad Back So I Tried Calling This piece of poo poo the whole ride over there to let him know I was coming to get my sons iPad and my makeup I had left in his car as well all I was going to do was get the stuff and walk right out..Well this pussy bitch wouldn't open his door and I was talking to the window by his bed in a very calm manner and said brian will you please come to the door and get my sons stuff and my stuff out of the car And I'm leaving I'm not here to fight I'm here to get the stuff we left in your car but we didn't get to get it last night bc you left us stranded in the city..well he didn't come to the door so my anger just started getting worse and worse well finally I got irate and started banging on the doors and windows like the Feds do..he still wouldn't come to the door so I exploded And My Hood Ways Came Out So I took my fist and put it right through his little window I Didn't Give A gently caress Bc He Doesn't know that looks can be real deceiving Bc I can go hood on your rear end real fast I fight like a man and I will smash your head on a god drat Curb..He Has no clue who just hosed with.. So The minute I groom through the broken window I said give me my sons fuckin iPad he said no and I said really Your Going To Steal his iPad so I asked 3 more times and he wouldn't give it to me..well he started grabbing my wrist and telling me to get out of his house I said I will when you give us our. Stuff then he grabbemy Arm real hard so I pushed his hands off me and then he decided to hit me in the face on my arms and I pushed him off me and walked out the door I said go ahead And press charges on me for breaking the window that type of charge ain't poo poo..I would get probation and have to fix the two small windows Big whoopy..But then I told him as I was on my way back to the house that the cops have been called I've sent them pictures of what you did to me and guess what your getting charged with domestic violence and theft..I said I hope you can afford good attorneys bc all this is going to cost you a fortune and you will go to jail so I said I hope you like jail bc that's where your headed!!this piece of poo poo had my son crying bc he won't give him his iPad back..I assured kennedy he will have to pay for a new one or pay restitution for it and we will get you one back ...clean time doesn't equal recovery and last night showed 30 years sober ain't poo poo when nothing you do shows recovery..I'm filing domestic violence and Stealing on him..What kind of man leaves little kids stranded downtown with there mommy who's cell phone was dead What kind of man hits a girl in the face ..A piece of poo poo type of man and I can promise this piece of poo poo someone is going to get a hold of your rear end and beat you to a pulp when they find out what you did to me and my kids...I know a lot of real OGs That Would Love to beat your rear end when they find out what you did so you better keep watching your back you lying piece of poo poo that hits a girl in the face and steals a 4 year olds iPad...Your a loser piece of poo poo and I hope you rot in hell ..You Just lost an amazing woman that would give her shirt off her back to help anyone..your not even good looking and My Recovery buddies are going to say wow he really lost a kind loving girl that would do anything for anyone that needed help ,,,Your A piece of pure poo poo and you deserve everything your going to get from the authorities..🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕👮‍♀️👮👮👮So I Hope You get punched in the face in jail lust like you did me"

This is actually worth the read if only for the :psyduck: effect

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Grevling posted:

He does seem quite cosmopolitan.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Grevling posted:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

steinrokkan posted:

He does seem quite cosmopolitan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBrJjBwO8MI

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Da share zone watermarks all his stuff because people steal his work all the time- no water mark, it's not his

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

#relatable

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

So old burglar chick with the cut up wrist identified the guy and tagged him in the comments let me know if anyone wants a closer smell of the poop.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Candlelight Virgil posted:

So old burglar chick with the cut up wrist identified the guy and tagged him in the comments let me know if anyone wants a closer smell of the poop.

:justpost:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I think you know the answer to that

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Ok here is the perp who stole the iPad and punched the woman
Lazy rear end nap taking pussy rear end bitch

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Hmm, he does look like a pissbitch douchenozzel.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He has kind eyes. Maybe a teacher or clergyman

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Montalvo posted:

#relatable

lol that even children have figured out that astrology is bullshit, so they added in the whole rising and falling signs so you can get three fortune cookies for the price of one

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol that even children have figured out that astrology is bullshit, so they added in the whole rising and falling signs so you can get three fortune cookies for the price of one

The guy who posted this legitimately got into an argument with me for not believing in astrology (I'm an astrophysicist). He is exceptionally stupid.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Blue Train posted:

He has kind eyes. Maybe a teacher or clergyman

Nicely done

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

That's the perfect coat for a Mildred tbh

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Montalvo posted:

The guy who posted this legitimately got into an argument with me for not believing in astrology (I'm an astrophysicist). He is exceptionally stupid.

I'm fine with an astrophysicist who is also an astrologist. Science and the divine are like peanut butter and chocolate; two great tastes that taste great together. Find the balance within yourself. We are all stardust.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I'm Bret.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012