Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Angelina Love is gone from GFW:

https://twitter.com/ActualALove/status/896510426824966147

:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009
Will she be back within a year?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rovert posted:

But you can heard it in her accent no?

that's northwest US, and some midwest. Not hearing any canadar.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

DM Punk posted:

She is not Canadian.

From what I've heard she was born in Canada but her family moved when she was really young.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/DavePrazak/status/897646105302904833

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUPewAXdTB8

https://twitter.com/MaeYoungClassic/status/897903332290965504

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Oh, I thought Luna was alive again for a sec.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mae Young Bracketology is on the Network right now

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.
The first round match to go out and find is Abbey Laith vs. Jazzy Gabert. It was really something else, almost assuredly the match of night one.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I remember a lot of confusion when Sasha got signed that Martinez might have gotten signed because her name was also Mercedes. Good to see her in now

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Did Adrian Neville get a boob job or what's going on here

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lots of Shimmer footage on this show, do they have a good working relationship with WWE?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Kay Lee Ray looks like 12 years older in HD jesus

Jerusalem posted:

Lots of Shimmer footage on this show, do they have a good working relationship with WWE?
The better question is do you think that Prazak has finally gotten enough money to print DVDs for the last 3 years worth of events off this

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

They set up a working relationship just so they could pluck shitload of talents for the Mae Young IIRC

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Dave Prazak was backstage at the show and helped agent some, I believe. Triple H said on the SummerSlam press tour that he wants to work with Dave more down the road.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Kay Lee Ray looks like 12 years older in HD jesus
The better question is do you think that Prazak has finally gotten enough money to print DVDs for the last 3 years worth of events off this
I'm starting to think that the reason she looks so old is BECAUSE I'm watching SHIMMER DVDs that come out 5 years after the show

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Take a shot every time someone calls themselves 'scrappy'

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Sockser posted:

They set up a working relationship just so they could pluck shitload of talents for the Mae Young IIRC

you dont need a working relationship to pluck uncontracted talent

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I said this in the other thread but it's weird to see Berwyn and Logan Square on the Network.

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

Pinwiz11 posted:

I said this in the other thread but it's weird to see Berwyn and Logan Square on the Network.

It's been really weird catching glimpses of myself at Shimmer shows on WWE Network.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Jazzy Gabert is my pick to win the whole thing and if she doesn't I'll probably do nothing but it's about time for me to cancel my network sub so let's say I'll cancel my network sub is Jazzy Gabert loses

e: How you gonna wrestle with those little baby hands

Sockser fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Aug 21, 2017

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
ah jeeze rip abbey laith

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i got extremely excited to hear a hometown girl from DC was in this and then extremely upset when i heard she was fighting candice lerae in the first round. goodbye renee michelle, you tried

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I feel pretty bad when people have those really emotional video packages about doing it for someone in their life when you know they're probably not making it out of the first round

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kairi Sane :woop:

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

"they are all original and strong" is my favorite way anyone has ever been described ever

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Capsaicin posted:

ah jeeze rip abbey laith

She's already signed to NXT, so if she can put on a good show she'll be fine.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I legit forgot Serena Deeb was back... and she's got her hair back!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I legit forgot Serena Deeb was back... and she's got her hair back!
She put on one of my favorite Asuka matches in Tajiri's promotion, too! Kana/Shirai Sisters vs Makoto, Syuri, and Deeb.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

She put on one of my favorite Asuka matches in Tajiri's promotion, too! Kana/Shirai Sisters vs Makoto, Syuri, and Deeb.

One thing I keep forgetting is that the MYC is gonna bring in a whole bunch of fresh match-ups for Asuka if she's sticking around.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Tiny top hat lady is my pick.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

One thing I keep forgetting is that the MYC is gonna bring in a whole bunch of fresh match-ups for Asuka if she's sticking around.
Although Asuka has been outstanding in the role she's had in NXT, it was only really made possible by her only having two or three legitimate matchups in the last calendar year. The level of some of these women come in would be way more than enough to give great NXT matches and girls that wouldn't have to have months of build-up against the nobodies to look like a threat to Asuka.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's a lot of Australians in this.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I'm convinced they're looking for Emma's replacement.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
There's quite a few ladies I'd be happy to see win the MYC, tbh.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

There's a lot of Australians in this.

There's a direct portal located somewhere in the Australian Outback that exits out into Lance Storm's training school.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Because of women like Lita being trendsetters, involved with many many bra and panties matches. :thunk:

I guess it's hard to mention women like Aja Kong or Manami Toyota if they hadn't been big in the WWE.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
HHH referencing Chyna and then saying that it was an opportunity in his career to make this tournament feels grimy. Just don't say these things, idiot.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Okay my bracket ends with the luchadora vs tiny top hat in a battle of cranial accessories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Some weird choices to profile there. I think at least one is a first round loss.