Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Did all the La Liga posters leave?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
RIP el hefe

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

CyberPingu posted:

Did all the La Liga posters leave?

They were bought by the Ligue 1 thread for 200 million euros

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Mechafunkzilla posted:

They were bought by the Ligue 1 thread for 200 million euros

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Ibra will come back and be kick-rear end. It's what he does. Anyone who doubts he can produce the goods is a fool.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

Brony Car posted:

Ibra will come back and be kick-rear end. It's what he does. Anyone who doubts he can produce the goods is a fool.

Ibra was never in MLS so you can't really call it "coming back"

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
rich man's Peter Crouch

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Man City are preparing a £275m bid to trigger Messi's release clause :psyduck:

I bet when they made these clauses they thought "No one is going to get close to paying this much so nearly £300m will do"

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

CyberPingu posted:

Man City are preparing a £275m bid to trigger Messi's release clause :psyduck:

I bet when they made these clauses they thought "No one is going to get close to paying this much so nearly £300m will do"

no way

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Haven't they already got about 12 expensive attacking midfielders?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Yes but they don't have the best player in the world.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Its coming from "French Yahoo" so take that as you would. But i saw another related story to say Messi "Would be interested in a move"

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Yes but they don't have the best player in the world.

And they still won't after buying messi

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I hope it happens just to put to bed the question of whether he can do it outside la liga/Barcelona

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Especially as it'd be very funny indeed if the answer was "no" and Ronald is rightly crowned as bestest.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
the same rumour about Messi stated Chelsea last week

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Why trigger his clause? His contract runs out next season they could sign him in January for free

He won't renew with the current board

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Why trigger his clause? His contract runs out next season they could sign him in January for free

Saying now that hes considering renewing his contract.

Also Barca are now going for Di Maria as "Liverpool lost their chance to sell Coutinho"

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Big Ryan Shawcross will kick him up and down the Britannia and it will be great.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

He could sign anywhere in January for free.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Nah he's the type to very carefully and specifically sign precisely on the line.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

sebzilla posted:

Big Ryan Shawcross will kick him up and down the Britannia and it will be great.

Would love to see this op.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

tarbrush posted:

Haven't they already got about 12 expensive attacking midfielders?

Pep needs to stockpile midfielders for every position on the field, hth

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Arsenal have sent the great Carl Jenkinson (and Cohen Bramall) on loan to Birmingham

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

according to L'Equipe PSG haven't bid on Mmmbop but that his exclusion from the team last week is because he's turned into an utter oval office expecting a PSG move and has alienated his teammates, always a good reputation to start building when you're 18

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
hahahaha

https://twitter.com/Antalyaspor/status/899603152449699844

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

In other news, a drip doctor location to be opened in Antalya

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Jason Sextro posted:

according to L'Equipe PSG haven't bid on Mmmbop but that his exclusion from the team last week is because he's turned into an utter oval office expecting a PSG move and has alienated his teammates, always a good reputation to start building when you're 18

The Donnarumma maneuver.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

This is a weird move. Didn't he actually do well in Spain last year?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

CyberPingu posted:

Its coming from "French Yahoo" so take that as you would. But i saw another related story to say Messi "Would be interested in a move"

Didn't Messi do some "subtle" post or whatnot after Neymar's move calling him out for being some no loyalty mercenary?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

blue footed boobie posted:

This is a weird move. Didn't he actually do well in Spain last year?

Yes, but he's still facing a long doping ban, from what I've read. He's too big of a risk for any club that isn't absolutely desperate.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/aug/08/sami-nasri-manchester-city-limbo

I'm surprised he didn't go to China.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

In other news, a drip doctor location to be opened in Antalya

thank u for reminding me about drip doctors

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Big Chris Wood has signed for Burnley.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

blue footed boobie posted:

Didn't he actually do well

Too soon

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Rumors that Marchisio is going to Milan now as well. Wouldn't have thought that was possible before this summer, but now who knows :shrug:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Rumors that Marchisio is going to Milan now as well. Wouldn't have thought that was possible before this summer, but now who knows :shrug:

I saw this earlier and did a face. This situation at Juve doesn't really leave him as a starter, does it? I don't think he'd be one at Milan on current form either to be honest. He probably stands a better chance though.

Would love to have him but Calhanoglu and Kessie have looked like incredible purchases and he'd be behind them. He could probably take Biglia's spot while he's out inured, but who knows about after. It'd be the same problem in a 3-5-2 as well, really.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

I saw this earlier and did a face. This situation at Juve doesn't really leave him as a starter, does it? I don't think he'd be one at Milan on current form either to be honest. He probably stands a better chance though.

Would love to have him but Calhanoglu and Kessie have looked like incredible purchases and he'd be behind them. He could probably take Biglia's spot while he's out inured, but who knows about after. It'd be the same problem in a 3-5-2 as well, really.

Yeah, I think Marchisio, Khedira and Matuidi will be fighting for minutes alongside Pjanic, for the most part. Unless the primary formation changes to a 4-3-3 or 3-5-2, but I think that is unlikely.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

trem_two posted:

Yeah, I think Marchisio, Khedira and Matuidi will be fighting for minutes alongside Pjanic, for the most part. Unless the primary formation changes to a 4-3-3 or 3-5-2, but I think that is unlikely.

It'll be a drat shame for Marchisio to leave because he's a lifer like Bonucci. I hate Juventus, but I value loyalty.

Also who the gently caress would choose Khedeira over Marchisio?

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

Marchisio used to be a world class player, did the injury set him back that much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Marchisio used to be a world class player, did the injury set him back that much?

No, but he just kept getting pushed back because new players kept arriving.

• Locked thread