Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Rajeev and I are now friends

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Rajeev and I are NO LONGER best friends

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

DynamiteSurprise
Aug 6, 2013

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Mystery of the bitch lasagne solved I guess.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
So if a lasagna is a nice girl milky, then a bitch lasagna must be ohhhh christ my brain hurts

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

the way they just seamlessly converse in this poo poo is amazing

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
My wife is not so fond of me calling her business a vagene now

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Hey goons. I'm about to provide you guys with some new content. While not as exciting as plump milky bhabis, I will do the needful.

I work for a small consultancy agency in Australia, but we also do a bit of recruiting on the side - so a new position would open up, and we would put an ad online to recruit someone.

Since a few months ago we've been getting this sort of emails every few weeks (sent to our recruitment email, Contracts@<domain>):

quote:

From: "Uja Sur" <knfxh@com.com.au>
Date: 2 Jul 2017 4:47 pm
Subject: Gday Contracts why not consider to promote more Indian workers to management
To: <Contracts>

I know you are busy Contracts, but it won't take a minute to read my mail.

Look Contracts, it is good to see more and more workers from Indian background in Australia these days,

But we are yet to see more Indian managers... We Indians have better performance than local Australian, it
is not fair for us, it
is just raciest.

So please, next time please promote more Indians to the management, we can do better job than those local people, those Italians, or Mid-east
refugees or even those Chinese who cannot speak English properly.

Please accpet the fact Contracts, we have more Indian immigrants into Australia now, we are going to be majority of this nation, so earlier you start the more advantage you will get. I am waiting from your good news.

Thank you

Tsunemori fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Aug 23, 2017

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Gonna call my new dog Bitch Lasagna

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Tsunemori posted:

Hey goons. I'm about to provide you guys with some new content. While not as exciting as plump milky bhabis, I will do the needful.

I work for a small consultancy agency in Australia, but we also do a bit of recruiting on the side - so a new position would open up, and we would put an ad online to recruit someone.

Since a few months ago we've been getting this sort of emails every few weeks (sent to our recruitment email, Contracts@<domain>):

I like how it ping-pongs from accusations of racism, to actual racism from him, to threats from his superior race to take over the country.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Racieism is just sexy tacos.

I want everyone to know that my phone auto corrected "racism" to "tacos." :stare:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Racieism is just sexy tacos.

I want everyone to know that my phone auto corrected "racism" to "tacos." :stare:

Here is a little mnemonic device to help your phone:

Tacos are delicious
Racism is malicious

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Tsunemori posted:

Hey goons. I'm about to provide you guys with some new content. While not as exciting as plump milky bhabis, I will do the needful.

I work for a small consultancy agency in Australia, but we also do a bit of recruiting on the side - so a new position would open up, and we would put an ad online to recruit someone.

Since a few months ago we've been getting this sort of emails every few weeks (sent to our recruitment email, Contracts@<domain>):

wait, so these guys don't even work at your agency, right?

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Yeah that's a pretty typical job application email for an engineering firm in Australia/NZ. Broken English espousing the virtues of Indian engineering schools and casual racism denouncing the Chinese.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I think it's time to post this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpg5CnagE9k

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
https://twitter.com/Hananymous_/status/897471203853688834

The comment on it....

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i got sent this 9 years ago by accident(?)

runeet is my best friend.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH

nerdz posted:

wait, so these guys don't even work at your agency, right?
No, we just get these emails randomly... they act like we've been communicating with each other. I don't understand because it's not like they're trying to scam me or make me click/download anything???

quote:

From: "Henry B" <fswmerfmnezngl@put.com.au>
Date: 10 Jul 2017 7:37 pm
Subject: Sorry Contracts I was wrong about that
To: <Contracts>

You are mostly right Contracts,

Our local workers are not as good as those who are originally from India. There is no doubt about that.

Local workers doesn't seem to work that hard as Indians, and they always strike, strike, strike...

I am sick of that and I am firing all of them and replace them with immigrants from India here in Australia, plenty of them.

While we talking a super smart Indian guy just fixed problems of my server and I really owe this great country a lot!

Perhaps I need your help on this later, keep in touch!

Tsunemori fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Aug 23, 2017

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

they're hoping to boondoggle your innocent australian brains into thinking indians are superior

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Tsunemori posted:

No, we just get these emails randomly... they act like we've been communicating with each other. I don't understand because it's not like they're trying to scam me or make me click/download anything???

Extremely dumb attempts at suggestion maybe ? Those finely crafted messages are supposed to make you believe you said indians were good during previous communication, and act on it.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

So did you end up hiring him or not?

Threatening to take over the country seems ill-advised for an application letter, but maybe Australian recruiters like confidence.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Does the word lasanga mean something in hindi?

Cum Galleon
Oct 16, 2004

Your shipment has arrived.

I like his other tweets, he seems to think a seafood restaurant is going to help him in his quest

wit
Jul 26, 2011

will phone people please TIMG that poo poo, jesus christ. It comes out so big its actually somehow more difficult to read than an overly small thumbnail.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Cum Galleon posted:

I like his other tweets, he seems to think a seafood restaurant is going to help him in his quest

https://twitter.com/AamirNa52339631/status/899940969138794497 if someine can just get word to her she would be his

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Tsunemori posted:

So please, next time please promote more Indians tothe management, we can do better job than thoselocal people, those Italians, or Mid-east
refugees or even those Chinese who cannot speakEnglish properly.

Please accpet the fact Contracts, we have moreIndian immigrants into Australia now, we are going tobe majority of this nation, so earlier you start themore advantage you will get.

False-flag operation by the Chinese to undermine the success of Indians in Australia! :tinfoil:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Not just India.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Say Nothing posted:

Not just India.

Sounds like horror movie premise: messages horny guy from Pakistan as a joke, turns out he's dead and now his ghost shows up in your photos.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The Horny Ghost From Pakistan

I'll make the website

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH

Phlegmish posted:

So did you end up hiring him or not?

Threatening to take over the country seems ill-advised for an application letter, but maybe Australian recruiters like confidence.
To apply for any of the positions, candidates will have to go online and submit their resume to us.

These guys just email us directly, so it's not like they're relating to any of the applicants or specifically talking about anyone... just hey, you raceist fac, hire more Indians!!! Super bowl to you

quote:

From: "Iris Shelton" <kyfvjrynuwpb@rup.com.au>
Date: 16 Jul 2017 5:38 pm
Subject: en Listen Contracts DO NOT fire any Indian staff or they can fix you up really good
To: <Contracts>

I beg you please Contracts, Don't even try this anywhere in Australia.

I run small business, an Indian staff below performance so I laid him off last year and guess what, he employed some Indian lawyers to sue me for racial descriminition .

I lost it and now have to settle it with almost everything I have.

Let this be lesson for both of us Contracts, I know things are hard these days, but please, if you have to let someone go, just go for those Chinese, Italians or Lebanese, they won't even squeak! Even those locals, they make sense and are easy to talk over, just don't touch the Indians! they have a union or something, too powerful, just don't touch them and you will be fine.

I have to go now, really hope you are never in this kinda trouble.

best wishes

Tsunemori fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Aug 23, 2017

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

The Horny Ghost From Pakistan

I'll make the website

Channel Zero season 3 confirmed.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Tsunemori posted:

To apply for any of the positions, candidates will have to go online and submit their resume to us.

These guys just email us directly, so it's not like they're relating to any of the applicants or specifically talking about anyone... just hey, you raceist fac, hire more Indians!!! Super bowl to you

This is loving hilarious. Please post all of them if you have more.

Cum Galleon
Oct 16, 2004

Your shipment has arrived.
Too powerful

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
What I don't get is are they hoping to eventually get personally hired or are they just doing it for the glorious nation of india

  • Locked thread