Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

The only issue i've had with splatoon2 is it disconnects in queue sometimes and boots me back to the menu. haven't had any connection issues or lag during the actual games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

the only problem with splatoon 2 is that i cant keep playing it while i am asleep tbh

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Only problem with splatoon 2 is a lack of good game.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

:iamafag:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I had fun for two weeks but thats it

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

help

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
The problem with Splatoon 2 is that I don't own it.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

My favorite part is how he specifically waited until right after you posted (about a completely unrelated topic) to release that epic truth bomb, lmao.

I wish I could take credit for doing that on purpose but honestly didn't even notice I just wanted to poo poo post after going yep game sure seems to work right for me*

*Because I don't have quietly lovely Internet like a lot of people in America

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
The problem with Splatoon 2 is that I haven't beaten BoTW and by the time I do, Mario + Rabbids will be out.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Rexroom posted:

I guess Monolith completed their work on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 since they're already planning for something new.

I'm totally down with them making a new IP if it's going to be the big open areas of Xenoblade in a more fantasy, less sci-fi setting.

DLC Inc posted:

whatever this is it looks way prettier than the nightmare anime levels of Xeno2. I wish they took the art style of Xeno1 and built on it instead.

At least XC2's characters don't have hosed up :shepface: heads like XCX did.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Have they said anything about Switch getting DQB1? I know they mentioned 2. And same question for DQ Heroes.

(Getting FFXV PC confirmed has made me hungry for due dates.)

(e: but I deliberately did not ask about the dew of stars.)

DQH2 for the Switch is going to be a DQH 1&2 bundle.

I'm kinda torn on whether I want to get DQH2 on PC or Switch, but I'll probably go with PC because I doubt I'll care to play it on the go. I need to finish DQH1 at some point too.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Xenoblade Chronicles X 2 when

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Hope Builders 1&2 is a good port. That game seems like it would be exactly my kind of thing.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Only Builders 2 is coming out on Switch, Builders 1 remains PS4 exclusive.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Tatsuta Age posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles X 2 when

When they know what they want to do with it

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Anybody got some addresses I can send some seething hate mail to for putting a water level (with pretty harsh drowning mechanics) in a video game in 2017? Sonic Mania is the game.

Like I was really looking forward to replaying this game a bunch of times in the future, but this level suuuucks.

I'm super close to hitting that, too. Bummer that all you get out of it all is a handful of wallpapers. Some unique gear would've been nice.

enojy fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Aug 22, 2017

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

spit on my clit posted:

When they know what they want to do with it

Didn't stop them from making XCX. :colbert:

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

My only online problem with Splatoon2 is living in Australia I get put in servers with 7 Japanese players with mad skills way too often.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
The demo for Dragon Quest Heroes had an absolutely horrendous framerate. I hope they can do a better job on the Switch in the future because I want me some more Hyrule Warriors.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
My problem with Splatoon 2 is that I have no problems with Splatoon 2.

And that's a problem.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Mega64 posted:

And that's a problem.

I only have room to play it once per week and only for about 5 matches. I wanna get better but my skills will not sharpen!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Mega64 posted:

And that's a problem.

I like ya

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Policenaut posted:

Only Builders 2 is coming out on Switch, Builders 1 remains PS4 exclusive.

That's okay, the combat is crap and needs to be fixed.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
xenoblade chronicles 2 will be a good one i can feel it. better than x

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Isn't Xenoblade 2 the one with the large breasted sword

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mega64 posted:

:catstare:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Mega64 posted:

Woah, woah.

She's got bootyshorts too, you know :rolleyes:.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
back in my day our female swords were just aegislash.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Sooo Splatoon 1?

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

whaley posted:

xenoblade chronicles 2 will be a good one i can feel it. better than x

That's not a very high bar.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Xenoblade 2 has the power of God and anime on its side.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

I bought Shovel Knight, which is good.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

wuggles posted:

I bought Shovel Knight, which is good.

:yeah:

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I don't have a problem with Splatoon 2, because I've never played it. Or 1. And that's not a problem.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

You should give it a try unless you really really hate shooter games. It's the best one imo.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

SeANMcBAY posted:

You should give it a try unless you really really hate shooter games. It's the best one imo.

I don't hate them, I had a lot of fun with TFC back in the day and I still miss playing that with my brothers, but I don't have enough time to get good at something like that anymore. I'm sure it's a good game, just not a priority for me.

It took me 3+ months to finish Zelda because the only time I have for games is after my wife and kids go to bed, and I did enough 2 AM nights that I need to give it a break for a while. I'll probably do Mario and then Zelda again when the next DLC hits. By then, who knows. I still vaguely want to fit Color Splash in somewhere if I can find it cheap.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

katkillad2 posted:

That's not a very high bar.

ain't that the truth. does look way more promising than x so far though

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

enojy posted:

Anybody got some addresses I can send some seething hate mail to for putting a water level (with pretty harsh drowning mechanics) in a video game in 2017? Sonic Mania is the game.

Like I was really looking forward to replaying this game a bunch of times in the future, but this level suuuucks.

I'm super close to hitting that, too. Bummer that all you get out of it all is a handful of wallpapers. Some unique gear would've been nice.

I loving hated the water level in Sonic 1 and I hate them now. There's a path you can take in this one that spends most of the time above the water line. Once I figured that out I never drowned again.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Oh, also, if you make it to the top without the coat he will show up and be like "here have a warm coat" so that's another option if you want to cram food down your maw repeatedly

I loving love that this game allows you to solve problems in a bunch of different ways.

Also, I just realized after I beat the fourth shrine and got the backstory- that was basically just an extended tutorial I'd been playing for like ten hours?!? This game is loving HUGE!

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/NinWire/status/899863984244785152

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Aaand it's gone.jpg

• Locked thread