Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

How long until bill collectors go after the DNC for being unable to pay its bills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

lmfao the GOP was doing this like a year ago. they are truly made 4 each other

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP3GdVLczbI

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol alt right internet army out in force for the thumbs downing and making GBS threads up the comments

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

there is no fixing afghanistan without spending hundreds of billions of dollars on aid and bribes and guess which half the republicans will never do

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
America's military will never be anything but a destructive force and lmao at anyone calling keeping us there forever the "serious" option

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

there is no fixing afghanistan

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lol alt right internet army out in force for the thumbs downing and making GBS threads up the comments

Yep. However, the video didn't mention how POC warmed up to Bernie and co after the primaries.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

i mean china probably could, they actually seem interested in building infrastructure and industry in their proto-colonies

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i mean china probably could, they actually seem interested in building infrastructure and industry in their proto-colonies

I'm of the opinion that whatever country goes in there gets the ISI killing any attempt at building anything stable.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

there is no fixing afghanistan without spending hundreds of billions of dollars on aid and bribes and guess which half the republicans will never do

theoretically afghanistan, iraq, etc could have been nation-built a million times more successfully if the US was interested in doing so with aid in the form of straight-up cash and/or debt forgiveness but the actual goal was always to force open a new market for multinational corporations

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

you know i just realized many of my solutions to problems on the asian continent is just "let china annex them"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

me rn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT6kblEmGGc

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you know i just realized many of my solutions to problems on the asian continent is just "let china annex them"

I have a friend who lives in a nation in Africa and they told me that there are Chinese construction crews loving everywhere.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

:thunk:

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Ruzihm posted:

"sheetcaking" sounds like an urban dictionary entry that involves not cleaning your bedding.
To me sounds like sheet as in shiit, or poo poo.

Shitcaking.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

https://twitter.com/LewdTalon/status/899597768800579584

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
lmao that Actual Bernard Brothers are still salty about The Bern Dog being respectful toward a Black Lives Matter protest.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

/

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Rand alPaul posted:

I have a friend who lives in a nation in Africa and they told me that there are Chinese construction crews loving everywhere.

I was under the impression it was all Chinese companies getting rich off of the Third World kinda hilariously considering, you know, Maoism

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Grondoth posted:

I was under the impression it was all Chinese companies getting rich off of the Third World kinda hilariously considering, you know, Maoism

that's pretty much what it is.

it's colonialism.

but china is even more capitalist than america now

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

That's not exactly an improvement for a lot of places in Asia

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grondoth posted:

Yeah I think they are exploiting the rare mineral wealth.

I had a professor who was an expert on the Soviet Union and he said the communists are the best capitalists, it just took them a while to come to terms with it.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

it's colonialism.

Sometimes a dark laugh escapes me when I hear "communist china"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Shear Modulus posted:

it's colonialism.

capitalism with chinese characteristics

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Grondoth posted:

Shear Modulus posted:

it's colonialism.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Darkman Fanpage posted:

capitalism with chinese characteristics

hahah

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

That's not exactly an improvement for a lot of places in Asia

well specifically its my solution for afghanistan and north korea the two places where it literally could not get worse

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Grondoth posted:

deng killed the CPC

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
c-spam should have a china thread

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Willa Rogers posted:

the dccc has raised more money during the first six months of 2017, but the rncc has about $12 million more cash-on-hand as of july 31 ($35 million vs. $23 milion).

given that the 2010 redistricting will hold thru the 2018 midterms, and given that dems have a huge number of senate seats to defend in 2018, the "real action" will be between the dscc and the nrsc, for which the margins in both contributions and cash-on-hand are currently pretty close.

I'd imagine there's a difference in congressional races between actblue vs party orga too tho

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

I wonder how it would fall on the information/good stories/racism axes of the DnD and GBS threads?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bip Roberts posted:

I wonder how it would fall on the information/good stories/racism axes of the DnD and GBS threads?

it would succ

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taintrunner posted:

I agree but it should be nothing but thinly-veiled posts about China in the C&C Generals universe.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Rand alPaul posted:

I agree but it should be nothing but thinly-veiled posts about China in the C&C Generals universe.

China has been generous

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rand alPaul posted:

Behold the bringer of light

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Air superiority with nuke migs was hilarious

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Rand alPaul posted:

I build...for China

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

CHIIINAAAAAA

• Locked thread