Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/RokThunderpunch/status/897935390132326400

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Sweet, a double shot of norcal trash

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Do you think they bump bellies and say RRRRRRaaaaiiiddddeerrrsss and then smoke angel dust

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Nah.

They smoke meth, good sir.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Durandal1707 posted:

Nah.

They smoke meth, good sir.

WAY too fat for meth heads

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'm gonna go with crack on this one gentlemans

a neat cape posted:

Sweet, a double shot of norcal trash

*nods*

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Mods change my name to Flavor Nation thanks in advance

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Trevor looked much better today, Lynch still sucks, dicks out for Sloter

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Tbh Lynch struck me as a QB that Denver took just 'cause Manning retired and they needed a QB, not because he's good. His throwing motion is slow and he's really inaccurate so I dunno what else is there. Maybe he turns it around, I dunno.

spankweasel
Jan 4, 2006

Durandal1707 posted:

Tbh Lynch struck me as a QB that Denver took just 'cause Manning retired and they needed a QB, not because he's good. His throwing motion is slow and he's really inaccurate so I dunno what else is there. Maybe he turns it around, I dunno.

When he was drafted, it was said he'd need 2-3 years to learn to play pro ball since all he did at Memphis was spread offense. The Broncos knowingly took a project QB in the hopes he'd be ready in year 2. Sadly, it doesn't look like it's going to pan out.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

spankweasel posted:

When he was drafted, it was said he'd need 2-3 years to learn to play pro ball since all he did at Memphis was spread offense. The Broncos knowingly took a project QB in the hopes he'd be ready in year 2. Sadly, it doesn't look like it's going to pan out.

I really, really hope they don't get Brees in FA next year.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/status/899115896333094912

:nexus:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Goddamn that's a riduculously awful read. He's got another guy who comes open a little deeper down the field way before he threw the ball too.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I thought Paxton Lynch had promise running bootlegs in a Kubiak wizard Offense. I just don't see any promise with Mike McCoy.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

LiquidFriend posted:

I thought Paxton Lynch had promise running bootlegs in a Kubiak wizard Offense. I just don't see any promise with Mike McCoy.

Nah, that would only work in Kubiak's offense if he ran by choice instead of running because he took too long deciding which receiver to overthrow

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Drew Brees is going to be real dangerous on Denver next year.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

Drew Brees is going to be real dangerous on Denver next year.

Really really don't want to hate Drew

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/899728611971870720

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I can't wait to spend 80 bucks to go to a Charger game with 30 prudes

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

The Saints aren't letting Drew go unless he's real bad this year. He will probably sign another two year extension and kick the can yet further down the road.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What kinda money could you give him though? How many franchises we talkin'

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

big money big clit posted:

The Saints aren't letting Drew go unless he's real bad this year. He will probably sign another two year extension and kick the can yet further down the road.

They don't have the cap space unless Brees takes a super friendly team deal. He's been unwilling to do so for NO so far. They will only have ~$15m in cap space after signing rookies and carry over in 2018. They traded Cooks because they couldn't afford to pay for his fifth year option.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

MrLogan posted:

They don't have the cap space unless Brees takes a super friendly team deal. He's been unwilling to do so for NO so far. They will only have ~$15m in cap space after signing rookies and carry over in 2018. They traded Cooks because they couldn't afford to pay for his fifth year option.

Overthecap has they at 27 million and there are also some fairly likely cuts like Strief and Morestead who free up 8 million. Are you counting the Brees dead money in your estimate for 2018, because I'm not sure how you get 15 mil otherwise?

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Really nice of John Elway to do KC a solid and trade up and make sure we didn't get Paxton Lynch.

GM of the decade.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

ohgodwhyIt's okay, trevor will save us

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Overthecap has they at 27 million and there are also some fairly likely cuts like Strief and Morestead who free up 8 million. Are you counting the Brees dead money in your estimate for 2018, because I'm not sure how you get 15 mil otherwise?

Yes, overthecap doesn't have the Brees dead money in their 2018 calculation.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

MrLogan posted:

Yes, overthecap doesn't have the Brees dead money in their 2018 calculation.

If he restructures to extend his contract that doesn't hit, meaning you can't exactly take it out of the money they have available to restructure and pay him.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/SportingGreenSF/status/899807755350888448

Both Marshall Newhouse and rookie David Sharpe played well while Penn was out. This might be the deepest Raider O-line that I can remember.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Knock on wood you bitch

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

If he restructures to extend his contract that doesn't hit, meaning you can't exactly take it out of the money they have available to restructure and pay him.

They would have to extend him another three years for no additional dead money to hit. Do you really think they want to tie themselves to Brees thru his age 42 season?

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Volkerball posted:

Knock on wood you bitch

good to have Penn back for sure

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/900086198043123714

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

He wasn't going to play anyway. Meh.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Tuerk was sort of disappointing before the suspension - he looked like the athletic center the Chargers needed, basically redshirted 2016 to get healthy from his knee injury and hadn't looked impressive in training camp and preseason. He's not a super strong dude and he struggled snapping the ball. I'm still fairly confident the IOL of Slauson/Pulley/either Feeney or Wiggins will be competent though. (Pulley has looked very, very good this year after being a UDFA last season, i'm excited for him)

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Durandal1707 posted:

Tuerk was sort of disappointing before the suspension - he looked like the athletic center the Chargers needed, basically redshirted 2016 to get healthy from his knee injury and hadn't looked impressive in training camp and preseason. He's not a super strong dude and he struggled snapping the ball. I'm still fairly confident the IOL of Slauson/Pulley/either Feeney or Wiggins will be competent though. (Pulley has looked very, very good this year after being a UDFA last season, i'm excited for him)

Rivers absolutely loves him too, which is a good sign

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Jamaal Charles' knees work!!!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/901834232426889216

Kareem Hunt was my final purchase in the Goon money league

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

as if it wasn't hard enough to be interested in a chargers game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Chokes McGee posted:

as if it wasn't hard enough to be interested in a chargers game

You'd think they'd encourage noisemakers since every home game will have more away fans anyway.

Also stay safe blitz!

• Locked thread