Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

They're updating it live to make it more stable. Again. You know how that goes.

They do that poo poo every livestream too. Last year every livestream was late by like 20-30 minutes because they were updating the build.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

lmao, yeah Lowtax comes up with concept Derek avatars for people to purchase.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Once he's built up momentum? :lol: nope

I think Lowtax should do referral discounts. If you change Derek's avatar and he changes it next, you get $2 off your next purchase.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

xXAdmiralBekHarXx posted:

They do that poo poo every livestream too. Last year every livestream was late by like 20-30 minutes because they were updating the build.

What keyboards are those?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Needlessly expensive ones

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer
ZDR should write a script to change Derek's avatar to a copy of someone else's at midnight every night

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Lowtax barely has the wherewithal to beg for money, you really think he has some elaborate avatar scheme?

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

So, will Derek ask for a refund from SA? I'd like MoMa to evaluate the ToS of this dead gay comedy forum.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Polish Avenger posted:

Perhaps consider that your reaction could possibly encourage the perpetrators.

Yeah, but as long as it's not Lowtax (or a mod/admin), I don't mind. How many of us actually pay to support a site we poo poo-post on regularly? Over the years, I have donated to the site for various things. So it doesn't bother me at all. It's disposal income. Though I would be better off spending it on JPEG ships.

ps: Lowtax has checked. He tells me that it's neither him, nor a mod/admin that's doing it. Which is great!! So this will be my personal fundraising drive for the site. So LET'S GO BITCHES!!!

<--- pps: Sonofabitch. That's just lazy, and not at all creative! :negative:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

What time PST on Friday can we watch this poo poo show?

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Colostomy Bag posted:

What keyboards are those?

Looks like http://www.corsair.com/en-eu/k55-harpoon-rgb-gaming-keyboard-and-mouse-combo-eu

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Polish Avenger posted:

He's doing reddit comments before they get cool.

I never Warsaw it coming.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Somewhere a man who owns a forum is facepalming himself thinking..."what next?"

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

<--- pps: Sonofabitch. That's just lazy, and not at all creative! :negative:

mlyp

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Thanks, expected some $300 dollar monstrosity.

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.
Here's where we find the SA avatar mechanism is simply bugged, and Derek's been needlessly shovelling :10bux: at Lowtax for days.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

:tinfoil: the mods, Derek Smart and Lowtax are conspiring to bait goons into buying Derek endless new avatars just by changing it back each time we buy him a new one. He's been in on it since the beginning. :tinfoil:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Variable 5 posted:

Yes I'm sure the company behind a reloadable card will bend over backwards to file your claim

You don't have a bank account, do you? Oh right. You have one of those cheap ones which doesn't give you the ability to either generate CC numbers, or allow you to have a separate reloadable card. loving pleb.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

lazorexplosion posted:

:tinfoil: the mods, Derek Smart and Lowtax are conspiring to bait goons into buying Derek endless new avatars just by changing it back each time we buy him a new one. He's been in on it since the beginning. :tinfoil:

Once again, goons were the real enemy all along :'(

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

- Should have listened to my mom -

zcrow
May 6, 2014

Ah.. yeah... um... tup tup tup tup tup.. this is something we'll add down the line

Mr Fronts posted:

Here's where we find the SA avatar mechanism is simply bugged, and Derek's been needlessly shovelling :10bux: at Lowtax for days.

Or even funnier, maybe Lowtax just told a white lie.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

fuctifino posted:

D_Smart posted:
Dear Lowtax. Every time you change my avatar for free, I will pay $10 to change it back. I have now setup a budget. No matter how many times you change it in a day, I will change it back. Go ahead, please - please - see if you can outspend me.

It only costs me 5 bux. The wankers who are changing it, pay 10 bux :grin:

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

You don't have a bank account, do you? Oh right. You have one of those cheap ones which doesn't give you the ability to either generate CC numbers, or allow you to have a separate reloadable card. loving pleb.

Yes, you're not bitter about having no control of your avatar at all. :ughh:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

There's is maybe one woman in this picture and I think she is from CIG.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Colostomy Bag posted:

Somewhere a man who owns a forum is facepalming himself thinking..."what next?"

I'm the exasperated sigh lowtax makes when he sees a dm alert from dr. dr. smart on his phone.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

fuctifino posted:

I made a thing

:vince:

:five: :five: :five:

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

lazorexplosion posted:

Checkmate goons, you criticize CIG for selling JPEGs while you pay Lowtax for them to decorate your warlord!

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

AbstractNapper posted:

There's is maybe one woman in this picture and I think she is from CIG.

Females confirmed for 3.0!

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Lowtax should make changing Derek's avatar free for everyone except for Derek

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

History Comes Inside! posted:

Needlessly expensive ones

Same as those gaming chairs then :) $389 a pop.

http://www.needforseatusa.com/computer_gaming_chair_prochief_tbe

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

e;f;b

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Aug 22, 2017

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

lazorexplosion posted:

:grin:

OK, listen up, you bastards. New rule:

Any time I have to change my avatar, I am going to scroll the page, and change the avatar of one additional person on the same page.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

D_Smart posted:

Any time I have to change my avatar, I am going to scroll the page, and change the avatar of one additional person on the same page.

Pick me Senpai

:D

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Glenn Quebec posted:

Lowtax barely has the wherewithal to beg for money, you really think he has some elaborate avatar scheme?

Blame Canada!

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

D_Smart posted:

Do me! I feel naked without one.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

So, never? Because there's nothing saying you *have* to change it back each time?

Also, you know random people from the internet can buy avatar changes, right? You don't have to be registered on the site.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

The logo looks like RAZER

Also, the K55 has three buttons at the top right of the keyboard.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow_Moe
Feb 18, 2013

D_Smart posted:

Remember when we made fun of the idiots that pledged to star citizen out of spite?

yeah