Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lmao Nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
I had one in my loving cart for Target but after I hit confirm it told me an inventory error blah blah. gently caress Nintendo so hard.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

interpunct posted:

I just got an order through at Target??

had it in my loving cart again. GOD loving DAMNIT.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

quote:

I had one in my loving cart for Target but after I hit confirm it told me an inventory error blah blah. gently caress Nintendo so hard.

Yeah, same. Went down in under a minute.

gently caress Nintendo.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.
Got it in my Target cart, out of stock by the time I clicked checkout ten seconds later.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

So how likely are scalper resellers to be a scam? Asking for a friend because apparently bots are literally buying 90% of the stock that's being delivered as soon as it's available

Bleh Maestro
Aug 30, 2003
Same on target. "unexpected error"

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

It's up at Target now

Getting error

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Forget websites, as soon as EBGames tweeted that they were taking orders in-store I hoofed it over. I've never been so glad that my work is close to a shopping centre.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Gamestop not loading, Target giving error on checkout and just updated the error to "out of stock".

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Ignore this, I refresh webpage slow.

Man I wish some EU ones would come up already.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Target keeps erroring out in the cart

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Nephzinho posted:

Gamestop not loading, Target giving error on checkout and just updated the error to "out of stock".

lol I had it in my cart, clicked "check out" website crashes, I reload, "out of stock". Fart.

Lemon King
Oct 4, 2009

im nt posting wif a mark on my head

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I just checked the Target app and it is apparently available for preorder? It allowed me to order one, but no confirmation email or anything has appeared in my inbox yet. So I'm keeping my eyes open but I dunno.

Site is being slammed, took BestBuy 10 minutes before I got my email last night.

If you're not camping Wario64's twitter, do it now.

CrimsonAuthor
Nov 14, 2006

Morby posted:

Target keeps erroring out in the cart

A neckbeard just ran by and grabbed it out of your cart. He won and there is nothing you can do.

Bleh Maestro
Aug 30, 2003
gently caress all this noise. Even though I got an order in with Best Buy bet they won't be able to fill all of them.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Tried target, everytime i hit "ready to check out" i got "something went wrong" until it finally just said it was out of stock.

God i hate online retailers

Bird Law
Nov 5, 2009

Hummingbirds are a legal tender.
gently caress, went to target right after zoolert text, hit pre-order, then fought various checkout errors until they finally just deleted it out of my cart.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Tengames posted:

Tried target, everytime i hit "ready to check out" i got "something went wrong" until it finally just said it was out of stock.

It's better than going and standing in line for hours to find out they have five and you're eighth in line.

I mean, realistically what are the retailers supposed to do about a huge flood of demand for a few thousand units?

Lemon King
Oct 4, 2009

im nt posting wif a mark on my head

Bleh Maestro posted:

gently caress all this noise. Even though I got an order in with Best Buy bet they won't be able to fill all of them.

My experience with Walmart over the NES Classic was unusual. I had it stuck in my cart for a few months but I couldn't complete the order. When it did show up again and went though, they put me on a fulfillment list which took even longer.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Targets site is a poo poo show.

It apparently added 4 of them to my cart and I never knew because it kept saying my cart was empty... but then would never let me order anything. Now all out of stock.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Tengames posted:

Same here. I clicked checkout and it kept erroring until 'Out of Stock'.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

:lol: Gamestop just pulled their SNES page off the site altogether.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I had it in my cart at Target like three times. At one point I had TWO in my cart but couldn't make it just one, I only wanted one. None of the times did I get through.

I don't think Nintendo is to blame for these lovely retail websites. Europe and Australia have had multiple preorders up for hours at a time.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BonoMan posted:

Targets site is a poo poo show.

It apparently added 4 of them to my cart and I never knew because it kept saying my cart was empty... but then would never let me order anything. Now all out of stock.

Yeah I tried adding two for friends and got to the review cart option....and yeah I don't think it went through. Then got the stupid in stock, but when you click on it, it's now out of stock.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Nail Rat posted:

Same. I was logged in and simply had to put my Red Card confirmation in. gently caress Target and gently caress Nintendo.

Bleh Maestro
Aug 30, 2003

Nail Rat posted:

It's better than going and standing in line for hours to find out they have five and you're eighth in line.

I mean, realistically what are the retailers supposed to do about a huge flood of demand for a few thousand units?

Perhaps they should limit one per order...so someone doesnt check out with 200 of them?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Such a huge difference from last night. Is anyone getting one from Target or Walmart?

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
I got all the way to the confirm order button with Target, then it started giving me this error about changing my shipping address (I wasn't?), and then when I tried to put it through again the transaction vanished.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Target kept wanting to add that lovely $11 replacement plan bullfuck.

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!
Was on Target within 30 seconds of alert. Every time it said added to my cart, my cart would then say empty. I hate lovely sites. Oh well, down to GS

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I was on Target's site with my password already filled in and everything and then at the end when I tried to check out it said "we are unable to change your delivery method"??? wtfffffffffff I never tried to change my delivery method

literally shakeing

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Guess the botters win, every one of these is gone in minutes. loving nuts.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Tender Bender posted:

Guess the botters win, every one of these is gone in minutes. loving nuts.

Seconds. Gone in seconds.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Gamestop's website not working at all for the past 40 minutes is absolutely amazing

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hcreight posted:

I got all the way to the confirm order button with Target, then it started giving me this error about changing my shipping address (I wasn't?), and then when I tried to put it through again the transaction vanished.

Ditto but telling me to check my card or some nonsense.

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Astro7x posted:

Such a huge difference from last night. Is anyone getting one from Target or Walmart?

I got one through with Walmart. I noticed the page changed a little after noon from having no info to having a greyed out sold-out button and poo poo so I figured a switch was about to be flipped soon and logged in and just watched it like a fuckin hawk. Got confirmation and everything, but I won't really believe it until it's in my hands.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09s-c2JVI40

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Gamestop's website not working at all for the past 40 minutes is absolutely amazing

I mean

it's probably being effectively DDOSd by bots turned up to max refresh rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Reading this thread reminded me why I'm content paying an extra 20 bucks of msrp to just ship it over from the EU