Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
Triggered libs and FAKE NEWS MEDIA obviously can't understand God Emperor Trump's deep spiritual connection with sun god Ra! What about religious freedom? Checkmate!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Please deliver me russian piss hookers sky orb

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
That chick tract about the muslim saying "Moon God?" but its Trump saying "Sun God?" please do this it will be funny and you can have the credit thank you

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

so guys, i'm starting to think... I dunno, bear with me here, that Donald trump is not fine???

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Paranoid Peanut posted:

so guys, i'm starting to think... I dunno, bear with me here, that Donald trump is not fine???

Darnold Jehosaphat Tramp is fine, also he is a good and brave boy who stared down the sun.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

Didn't he say he would save clean coal? Then didn't he immediately repeat that phrase, clean coal? This must be dirty coal, and therefore unworthy of saving.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Feminasty Slut posted:

I do hope he pardons joe. gently caress it. I like being angry.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

lol at anyone who still thinks Trump is going to actually do anything instead of just saying things that make idiots applaud him.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
something i think is funny is that ts smelliott is a big magaman despite being a social worker

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Jose posted:

something i think is funny is that ts smelliott is a big magaman despite being a social worker

Social workers can have bad opinions too

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jose posted:

i think it's funnier that he has bought a wedding dress and keeps it at the back of his wardrobe, in case donald

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i think it's funnier that he has bought a wedding dress and keeps it at the back of his wardrobe, in case donald

fortunuately a long white dress with a white head piece has other uses

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

quote:

A nervous young couple are ushered in as Chawla is talking—a receptionist at one of his hotels and her fiancé, who sell food at festivals out of a trailer. They’re pitching a pizza restaurant, to be called Yellow Brick Oven, for the Chawlas’ newest hotel. Dinesh switches to the kind of withering, demanding-dad tone familiar from reality television—thanks, of course, to Donald Trump. “Whatever you do, it’s going to be revised,” Chawla tells the couple. “Now it’s going to Park Avenue.”

He’s heard three or four such pitches a day—for permanent fixtures such as the restaurant and for events including dog shows, fishing competitions, and daiquiri-making lessons. Since the partnership was announced, he’s taken the best of them to the Trump Organization (which is actually based on Fifth Avenue). The Chawlas’ own plans have been polished, too, with advice from the Trump team. At the new project, here in Cleveland, a landlocked agricultural town of 12,000, he’s changing course midconstruction to install a resort-caliber pool, place decorative balconies on the main building, and construct a hill for another building, a faux Southern mansion. The property’s 17 acres will have a spa, bars, and a meeting hall styled as a cotton gin.

The Chawlas are paying the entire $20 million cost of the project; the Trump Organization will take a cut of sales once it opens.
Chawla says it’s well worth it. “These are really good ideas,” he says. “It was going to be me and Buddy and Joe Bob.” The relationship has been good for the Trumps, too. The chief executive of the hotel unit, Eric Danziger, says he flew to Mississippi in August to meet with more potential partners in the state; they contacted him after reading about the Trumps’ plans with the Chawlas.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-08-22/here-s-how-the-trump-brothers-are-running-the-family-business

So Trump's idiot kids are going to bankrupt another idiot doing business with them. Cool, cool.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

pls don't disrespect smelliot, because yeah, some of his best friends are Nazis and white supremacists and compassionately bankrupt magaboys, but the one friend he can never have is Dongle Tromp, and that's the saddest thing of all :smith:

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Three Olives posted:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-08-22/here-s-how-the-trump-brothers-are-running-the-family-business

So Trump's idiot kids are going to bankrupt another idiot doing business with them. Cool, cool.

business as usual

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

super macho dude posted:

pls don't disrespect smelliot, some of his best friends are Nazis and white supremacists and compassionately bankrupt magaboys, but the one friend he can never have is Dongle Tromp, and that's the saddest thing of all :smith:

he can always dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

XMNN posted:

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/899802778897440768

lol it's like reading tea leaves or trying to divine the future from the spasmodic dying jerks of sacrificial victims, it's trying to superimpose rational meaning on the completely arbitrary actions of a moron who stares at the sun

lmao

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Remindrr these were the people reporting secret meaning behind covfefe that went deeper than "idiot made typo"

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Speaking of which, look what got signed into law loooool

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-joint-resolution/34

Lol privacy

I thought that was already signed into law, or at least it was a thing that Trump was overturning like literally within the first month of his taking office. Not for any particular reason, but just because it was something that Obama passed in his last year of office and he could.

So I'm not really surprised or mad, I was pissed the moment I heard he was overturning it and immediately jumped on a VPN service because my ISP is out of a neighboring red state (I live in Bumfuck, IL) and there's no way they're going to respect my internet privacy.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

bag em and tag em posted:

Remindrr these were the people reporting secret meaning behind covfefe that went deeper than "idiot made typo"

its why dave weigel is the only good journlaist on twitter since he regularly calls them out to lauhg at them

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Feminasty Slut posted:

I do hope he pardons joe. gently caress it. I like being angry.

Yes. Yeessss

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bloom posted:

lol at anyone who still thinks Trump is going to actually do anything instead of just saying things that make idiots applaud him.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

King Vidiot posted:

So I'm not really surprised or mad, I was pissed the moment I heard he was overturning it and immediately jumped on a VPN service because my ISP is out of a neighboring red state (I live in Bumfuck, IL) and there's no way they're going to respect my internet privacy.

Looking forward to some very butt-centric targeted marketing when they find out how much I like butts.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/sta...%3D6688%23pti13

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Wow, that inspires confidence.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
So much winning losing but the other guy loses too so it is kind of a win in a "gently caress you lol" way?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Call Your Grandma posted:

I honestly can't decide if the dems are dumb for using the border wall rather than this to entice the average American voter over to their side, or if they're actually in touch with said average voter.

They are just continuing their slide to the right in attempt to appeal to someone.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

World's most expensive military to some goatherders with 50-year old AKs: heh we're at least gonna make it a tie :smuggo:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Side question:

How do you style a meeting room like a cotton gin? Do these people even know what a cotton gin is or what it looks like? "Let's make this room look like a cotton gin. That is a thing it the south, right? Yeah, cotton gin meeting room." These are the genius ideas coming from the Trump hotel team.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Aug 22, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

A stellar performance by Rex Tillerson. Isn't he great ladies and gentlemen.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
It's hard to win a shoot mans fight when every time you shoot mans it spawns new bad guys

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
The quagmire has to be endless, or at least last long enough for re-election

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paranoid Peanut posted:

Yep things are really going poorly for Donald. He looks like a moron to everyone in the world and we all laugh at him constantly and also he is president and has an unlimited number of young russian wives whenever he wears his out and his daughter is hot.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

:yikes:

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DrPlump posted:

Yep things are really going poorly for Donald. He looks like a moron to everyone in the world and we all laugh at him constantly and also he is president and has an unlimited number of young russian wives whenever he wears his out and his daughter is hot.

at least he has TS smelliots support. that has to count for something

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blast of Confetti posted:

at least he has TS smelliots support. that has to count for something

Also all of his hotels and money and stuff.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DrPlump posted:

Also all of his hotels and money and stuff.

let's maybe wait until after the investigation on that one

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

so by knickerbocker rules does a tie go to the imperial occupier, or to the local insurgents?

it goes to extra innings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Paranoid Peanut posted:

...Considering who else Donald has described as fine, he is very fine.