Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Just add the suicide bomber from terrorist hunt as a playable character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

I can imagine the screams from your team when you pick Suicide Bomber on a hostage round, then you renege but switch to fuze at the last second

IceOrb
Sep 10, 2006

AGENT NAHMAN JAYDEN, FBI.

CJ posted:

Just add the suicide bomber from terrorist hunt as a playable character.

I would unironically love this.

Especially if he's completely unchanged, has all the lights, and the breathing sound effects.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Hey hard is the TTS preview for season pass holders only?

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Penpal posted:

I can imagine the screams from your team when you pick Suicide Bomber on a hostage round, then you renege but switch to fuze at the last second

That makes me wonder, will Yings flashbang charges do damage on direct impacts? I mean, accidentally flashing your whole team is great and all that, but this would be on a whole new level.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

The Duggler posted:

Hey hard is the TTS preview for season pass holders only?

Fairly sure it's open season on the TTS.

If anything after such a long time without new content, filthy peasants be like, now that i've tasted Ela i can't wait another week to be reunited and proceed to buy the season pass.

Voila, down payment on my second spa.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

You guys need to go the EA route and just deny filthy poors the dlc entirely until they pay up. Just imagine how much money you'd make if players were still stuck on the base game

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Hard can you guys for the love of god change IQ's gadget so it displays electronics with a red color. Current blue on blue color scheme is dogshit and gets you murdered.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Hey Hard, or I guess anyone; what determines when you can and cannot kick people in Casual? Had a guy, when we were 2-1, start calling us fags but we didn't have the option to kick him.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Hey Hard, or I guess anyone; what determines when you can and cannot kick people in Casual? Had a guy, when we were 2-1, start calling us fags but we didn't have the option to kick him.

You can't kick when it's match point. You can just mute him.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

CJ posted:

You can't kick when it's match point. You can just mute him.

This.

Also since you said ''us'' i'm guessing you could have taken turns shooting his bigot face.

keyframe posted:

Hard can you guys for the love of god change IQ's gadget so it displays electronics with a red color. Current blue on blue color scheme is dogshit and gets you murdered.

but then you end up with the problem we have with everything thats red in our game for colorblinds.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
you can't even be a military pilot if you're colorblind how are you gonna be an elite highly trained world class operator that still prefers crossbows :confused:

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
If bugs are found on the test realm is it even possible to fix them and get it through the approval process for the consoles in a week?

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I just want a guy that can use a shotgun with a shield.

Edit: Jackal holding the hostage doesn't count.

Jedrick fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Aug 22, 2017

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
These new defense ops sound real annoying.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

Thief posted:

you can't even be a military pilot if you're colorblind how are you gonna be an elite highly trained world class operator that still prefers crossbows :confused:

:crossarms:
Maybe it's my terrible English but I meant real life players that are affected by color blindness, red more precisely. Most issues are reported for pulse and kapkan traps.

CJ posted:

If bugs are found on the test realm is it even possible to fix them and get it through the approval process for the consoles in a week?

Possible yes but it's rather rare since there's a lot of factors to take into consideration. If anything, a lot of people on the TTS will stress the connectivity which can sometimes be fixed backend without the need of a new client. At this point, i'm just speculating because every bug is different. Also when it comes to consoles it's not like the first parties are waiting for us while turning their thumbs. You need to reserve a spot. You also need to plan some buffer time ahead but theres always something that will be happy to hit your blind spot.

Hard fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Aug 22, 2017

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
A defense operator who can order pizza for the team. The pizza never shows up in game given the short round times, but the promise of pizza if they live gives the defending team a buff (recoil reduction maybe?)

Bonus points if they use the phone on their nitro cell to call the pizza place.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

Jedrick posted:

A defense operator who can order pizza for the team. The pizza never shows up in game given the short round times, but the promise of pizza if they live gives the defending team a buff (recoil reduction maybe?)

Bonus points if they use the phone on their nitro cell to call the pizza place.

Ok now that's good.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.
The corresponding attacking operator is disguised as a pizza delivery guy, and can slide a pizza box under a barricaded door, with the intention of it being brought back to site. When opened, the box sprays out a cloud of knockout gas, downing any nearby defenders. Smoke would obviously be a hard counter.

BTW these are the Italian operators.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Oh the free weekend is on all platforms, time to pubstomp.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I spent $50 in R6 currency tonight because why not? :v:

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Thanks Ubisoft may I have another?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have all of the base operators and the year 1 operators now.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

welcome to endgame siege

where we dress up our cyber barbies to grief ppl that play for 100 hours without a single clown mask or tacticool camo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am all about stupid weapon skins and charms.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Thief posted:

welcome to endgame siege

where we dress up our cyber barbies to grief ppl that play for 100 hours without a single clown mask or tacticool camo

Please don't poor shame me.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

I said come in! posted:

Don't spend it all just yet, theres some cool new comestics coming with the launch of Blood Orchid.

What i'm i saying, spend it all and and buy some more . :agesilaus:

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Ularg posted:

Please don't poor shame me.

quoting because I too am a poor.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Hard posted:

Don't spend it all just yet, theres some cool new comestics coming with the launch of Blood Orchid.

When are Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle skins coming?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Jehde posted:

When are Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle skins coming?

New Ash skin should have that arm cannon in place of her gadget.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Hexenritter posted:

quoting because I too am a poor.

Yup. I have all the base operators, but the only DLC operators I have are Blackbeard, and just recently Frost. The only cosmetic I've bought with Renown was a 750r weapon camo.

I've played 152 hours, I have 17,774 renown right now and I guess I'll get Buck next because I'm really bored with the current attackers I have. But I feel like whatever DLC operators I want to get and play are ones that will always get picked by someone else. Characters like Buck, Hibana and Jackal or Mira.

Edit: Now that I got to play Solo I can't get a good game at all.

Like, I don't even know how I'm supposed to fight that. It was basically only a single pixel to see and it wasn't even his hitbox I don't think.

I think only that battery on the back of his head was showing. stalking to get really salty about pixel peaking/headglitching.

Ularg fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Aug 23, 2017

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Hard posted:

Hard, when are we going to get a crossover with Tom Clancy's Endwar? I loved that game and it pains me that Ubisoft seems to have forgotten about it. :( I don't care about all these splinter cell goodies and skins. Give me the Kommando helmet (the top-right one) for Montagne or something.

EDIT: I will personally fund a small part of your next Porsche.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Ularg posted:

I've played 152 hours, I have 17,774 renown right now and I guess I'll get Buck next because I'm really bored wi the current attackers I have. But I feel like whatever DLC operators I want to get and play are ones that will always get picked by someone else. Characters like Buck, Hibana and Jackal or Mira.

Did you get the starter edition or something? I have 200 hours according to steam and i'm only missing 3 DLC operators.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

CJ posted:

Did you get the starter edition or something? I have 200 hours according to steam and i'm only missing 3 DLC operators.

I bought the game at $45 before there was any starter edition. It was like the first time it was marked down plus a Steam sale.

E: checked my purchase history, I bought this game Feb 10, 2016.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
New map https://vid.me/p5853

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Hard, just make a screw off mode where you can play defenders as attackers and attackers as defenders. Single picks only though.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

And new operators. All of them can toss their gadgets pretty far it seems.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Map looks cool, new guns look cool, gadgets look cool, Ela has a red dot on her pistol.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Shield operators and pistols are my calling. I need this computer to stop being so unstable so I can feel safe running shadowplay. First game I managed to nearly ace the entire team if one of them didn't die earlier in the round. The second was on Plane and I killed four people, three of them that were trying to stop me from taking the hostage and they were all bunched up at the top of the ladder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

quote:

Ela

quote:

3 speed

quote:

Silenced shotgun

also as a nerd that has been priming grenades in videogames since the 90s i am actually looking forward to the HK attacker.

leaving the defender unchecked looks like it will be extremely annoying for the slow paced sweepers you see in casual :getin:

Sultan Tarquin posted:

Map looks cool, new guns look cool, gadgets look cool, Ela has a red dot on her pistol.

lol there is an inglorious basterds reference on one of the arcade machines in that vid

• Locked thread