Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

those two things are unrelated. it's not like he has any particular relationship with arpaio aside from both of them being vaguely humanoid masses of garbage. if trump wants to pardon arpaio he is perfectly within his rights to do so.

however, trump never helps anyone so he is definitely not going to follow up.

It's related in the sense that his approval rating is already plummeting after his dumbass remarks in Charlottesville, and as soon as he loses his base, he's done. Public confidence matters, even major Republican reps from Arizona aren't standing behind Donnie as this thread covers his speech.

You think the general public of America wants to see Arpaio pardoned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jedah posted:

It's related in the sense that his approval rating is already plummeting after his dumbass remarks in Charlottesville, and as soon as he loses his base, he's done. Public confidence matters, even major Republican reps from Arizona aren't standing behind Donnie as this thread covers his speech.

You think the general public of America wants to see Arpaio pardoned?

you think trump gives a flying gently caress what the general public of America wants?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

theperminator posted:

Yeah but this is 2017 and everyone saw what happened with WW2 so lol if you're hysterical and worrying that Nazis are going to get power in the USA

You're putting a lot of trust in an electorate that's so monumentally loving stupid it somehow managed to vote Trump into office

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Ok I lied and I had to turn it back on.

Donal Trupn doesn't know what a filibuster is. lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Chief McHeath posted:

why

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Streak posted:

if america didn't deserve 9/11 back then they definitely retroactively deserve it now lmao

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chief McHeath posted:

Donal Trupn doesn't know what a filibuster is. lol

lol. starting to think this Trump guy might be a loving moron who's not cut out to clean the toilets at the town hall of the smallest village in america let alone be the loving president lmao

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

"I am good and presidential." - We

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Streak posted:

lol. starting to think this Trump guy might be a loving moron who's not cut out to clean the toilets at the town hall of the smallest village in america let alone be the loving president lmao

i think he's starting to get it

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Imagine being charged with crimes and the president says "ill pardon you later "

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

"Something happened, check it out."

lol

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
sheriff joe hasn't been sentenced yet iirc

couldn't this pardon talk be construed as an attempt to influence the judge?

(implication being if the sentence is "unfair" it will be erased and thus judge should be lenient)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

really wanna see some foreign news outlets' coverage of this

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Streak posted:

you think trump gives a flying gently caress what the general public of America wants?

Of course not, but the general public outweighs his base.

And now he's going to war with Mitch McConnell and other Republican leaders. Do you seriously think they'll support another term of this?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

maskenfreiheit posted:

sheriff joe hasn't been sentenced yet iirc

couldn't this pardon talk be construed as an attempt to influence the judge?

(implication being if the sentence is "unfair" it will be erased and thus judge should be lenient)

No.

Seriously why do people with zero legal knowledge try to pretend they are lawyers

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I am very glad SA has gotten it's priorities straight, ie chasing away furries and welcoming literal Nazi apologists

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Flesh Forge posted:

I am very glad SA has gotten it's priorities straight, ie chasing away furries and welcoming liberal Nazi apologists

idgi

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Haha he did a yank handshake on that congressman

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Flesh Forge posted:

I am very glad SA has gotten it's priorities straight, ie chasing away furries and welcoming literal Nazi apologists

Considering there's a large number of nazi furries, as well as pedophile furries and scat furries, I'd rather have some nazi apologists.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

No.

Seriously why do people with zero legal knowledge try to pretend they are lawyers

uh, asking a question is pretty much the opposite of pretending to be a lawyer.

keep swinging chief

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Clean coal, meaning they tAkE OUt coAl anD THeY cLEAn iT

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

everyones already sitting down donnie, just go to bed

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Republican leaders gonna get mad he talked poo poo about the Arizona senators lmao

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Just put some soap on that coal, fuckin hose it down. Clean coal, bro.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
So Domlad Turmp is actively campaigning against his own party in:
- Alaska
- Arizona
- Maine
- Kentucky

lol

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

lol at anyone who queued for 7 hours in the heat to watch that

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

https://twitter.com/roguecpi/status/900197156719669248

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Fanatic posted:

lol at anyone who queued for 7 hours in the heat to watch that

Imagine being one of the sads that went there to stand outside and protest

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Holy poo poo. I appreciate the attention to detail (nice to see your brokebrains can work both ways), but: go outside.

lol, why is podumpus so quiet?

lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/900086092107571200

-0- people with a better real tan than him.

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

The state of this thread makes me sad. I miss lols. Magatards just reply to other people and themselves, never posting lols. loving ridiculous.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

lovely Wizard posted:

Considering there's a large number of nazi furries, as well as pedophile furries and scat furries, I'd rather have some nazi apologists.

Whoever owns that room should ask their mom to wash that stupid poo poo stained nazi flag. Eugh. Gross.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
magachuds are making extremely bad and contradictory points for the sole purpose of getting under people's skin lol simply ignore on sight and continue to bathe in the lols the pissbaby dementiabrain is providing us with. We

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007
"Not many people" threw water bottles at militarized police and now they're getting hit with tear gas, MAGA BITCH!

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Sounds like flashbangs going off now too

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I tuned out after "ANTIFAAAAAAAAAA" with the idea that it couldn't possibly get better than that. Did I miss anything else?

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
please dolan pull a budd dwyer please please please

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Doggles posted:

I hope he says he pardoned Joe, and then it turns out it's yet another thing he says happened that never did.

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
Here's a lol I didn't see get posted (though I skipped a bunch of MAGA white noise)

quote:

In the emails, Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow pledged that he and several other top editors would do Bannon's "dirty work" against White House aides. The emails were shared with CNN by the prankster.

In other emails, Marlow suggested he could have Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump ousted from the White House "by end of year" and shared a personal smear about their private lives, perhaps an indication of how low the website is willing to go to achieve its agenda.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/22/media/breitbart-prank-emails/index.html

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Of course

https://twitter.com/Bob_Ortega/status/900200725933826048

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://twitter.com/ChrisStephensMD/status/900192642234949632