Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
it's exhausting and prodding people toward violence, which will start an immediate crackdown

chuds will be further galvanized by seeing angry mobs dispersed by valiant police officers

i think we're over the edge. it'll take a lot of blood before things get better.

can i get a sixer? i have work to do and no self control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

hint: he means the blacks and the mexican rapists

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

All he's doing is describing what happened while suppressing all natural human emotions.

tbh this is 100% what people who talk to republicans on television need. this is a skill they need to refine

every trump defender is just waiting for you to show an emotional response so they can draw it out of you, then pretend you're being hysterical

it's basically trolling 101, except they built a political party around it

dems / leftists in the media need to invest in emotional suppressants :420: :420: :420:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

kind of a weak endgame

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Agean90 posted:

is he actually doing anything or just the normal "DECORUM" outburst all journos do before resetting the next day.

attacking a politician because their policies will obviously kill people and make the country worse, and even a child could see that

attacking a politician because they said something offensive

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
New Jersey senator just died. Democrat. So we're defending one more seat in a few months.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

sloppo posted:

tbh this is 100% what people who talk to republicans on television need. this is a skill they need to refine

every trump defender is just waiting for you to show an emotional response so they can draw it out of you, then pretend you're being hysterical

dems / leftists in the media need to invest in emotional suppressants :420: :420: :420:

make leftists ragingly drunk again

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/900182918030659584

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Covok posted:

New Jersey senator just died. Democrat. So we're defending one more seat in a few months.

please don't troll

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Covok posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3eu1gW-bQ8

Mia Wasikowska has issued a correction as of 07:08 on Aug 23, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

sloppo posted:

Wouldn't want Deplorable CHUDs to think we're not respectable :rolleyes:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Covok posted:

state senator

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

juche avocado posted:

please don't troll

https://twitter.com/TheAnonJournal/status/900236288292528128

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Covok posted:

State Senator

Covok
May 27, 2013

They really should clarify that poo poo in the tweet.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trump gave one killer speech

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Covok posted:

They really should clarify that poo poo in the tweet.

the anon journal?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Flavius Belisarius posted:

the anon journal?

Never heard of it before either but someone in the other thread is using it because it's the only thing actually showing videos of the protest and police violence.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
if another one dies maybe chris christie can fill the void

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

if another one dies maybe chris christie can fill the void

with more cake

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Whataver you can do fire marshal to get them in id appreciate it

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

john mccain isn't an arizona senator he's [pick one or both] a [US] senator [from arizona] or if you're feeling cheeky an arizonaN senator

(i think)

but one bad apple spoils the clarity for everyone forever and what even is truth anyway

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

juche avocado posted:

kind of a weak endgame

trump was never going to go out with a bang, it'll just be him screaming to less and less people

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

juche avocado posted:

john mccain isn't an arizona senator he's [pick one or both] a [US] senator [from arizona] or if you're feeling cheeky an arizonaN senator

(i think)

but one bad apple spoils the clarity for everyone forever and what even is truth anyway

who the gently caress is that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

attn guy behind trump in that shirt, i know you were paid to do this but i would still like you to really think about the life choices that brought you to this point

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Yinlock posted:

trump was never going to go out with a bang, it'll just be him screaming to less and less people

lesser and least

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/BBAnimals/status/900071600401371136

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Yinlock posted:

attn guy behind trump in that shirt, i know you were paid to do this but i would still like you to really think about the life choices that brought you to this point

nah, that dude is a legit cult leader

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

oops my elitism is showing :smuggo:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Covok posted:

you scared me

it's just a state senator

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yinlock posted:

You got to give him credit though. He really really is good at advertising for that lovely website. He knew exactly where to sit, which must have been hard to secure, and he knew exactly when he should put up the sign.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

nah, that dude is a legit cult leader

i refuse to believe that insanely specific shirt can be anything but a plant no matter what evidence you give me otherwise

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
just watched the rally holy fuckinbg poo poo lmebo. it was so loving insane and just kept going

this is where my brain really broke tho, couldn't stop laughing

Admiral Ray posted:

clean coal,

gonna take out coal, gonna clean it

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Yinlock posted:

i refuse to believe that insanely specific shirt can be anything but a plant no matter what evidence you give me otherwise

did you go to his web zone, i think it's his web zone, someone link the web zone

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the revelation that trump thinks that "clean coal" is like throwing it in the washing machine or something is quite insane yeah

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

TRUMP

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Has anyone seen baloogan do we need to send the cops to do a welfare check-in

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

juche avocado posted:

did you go to his web zone, i think it's his web zone, someone link the web zone

I think it's gods2.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

tbh I've been becoming jaded to Trump bullshit over the last month

It's all words, always and forever, :words:

I'll only be shocked again once actual actions and chaos begins happening

"slaanesh? I'll only be shocked once a real chaos god is summoned"
-you next year

• Locked thread