Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Okay, explain the new thread title. What stupid poo poo happened last night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Drunkboxer posted:

cats are actually dogs

look at this biologist coming in here and lecturing us with his fancy education. being a dog is a choice, and dog/cat marriage is against God's will

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
trumpoplasmosis

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

prefect posted:

Okay, explain the new thread title. What stupid poo poo happened last night?

this is fairly succinct:

https://twitter.com/ericbradner/status/900198241664356353

also: a protester kicked a gas grenade back at the cops, who waited for him to back off a bit before shooting him in the junk with a rubber bullet

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

That sounds like a dog to me

are you saying the president is a dog

wait a minute...

there's no law saying the president CAN'T be a dog, is there??

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

deadgoon posted:

trumpoplasmosis

it makes u crave his piss

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

jigokuman posted:

this is fairly succinct:

also: a protester kicked a gas grenade back at the cops, who waited for him to back off a bit before shooting him in the junk with a rubber bullet

I love it when you see a protester use a tennis racket for that kind of thing.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

lol imagine if instead of the dilbert guy going all trump it was jim davis

Jim Davis is a 72 year old rich white guy who has lived in Indiana all his life. He 100% loves Trump.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

2DCAT posted:

cats are good; trump is bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2STgZbBz1Rc

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Facebook's trending news thing includes a bit about george foreman calling anti-trump people "sore losers" and that he thinks trump is great and that the kaepernick and durant protest stuff isn't patriotic at all.

Those blows to the face must've scrambled his brains up some if he can't understand why they're protesting and what they're protesting for :\

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Jim Davis is a 72 year old rich white guy who has lived in Indiana all his life. He 100% loves Trump.

"Davis" rhymes with "yay piss" so it's not surprising

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

FirstAidKite posted:

Facebook's trending news thing includes a bit about george foreman calling anti-trump people "sore losers" and that he thinks trump is great and that the kaepernick and durant protest stuff isn't patriotic at all.

Those blows to the face must've scrambled his brains up some if he can't understand why they're protesting and what they're protesting for :\

yeah, much like trump, his brain has been ultra smoothened. At least he has the excuse of being a badass boxer/grillman who got punched in the head too much and breathed in too much grillin fumes, unlike trump who can only blame piss and hair-growth pills

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Does Foreman like his steaks well done?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

spent too much time using his lean, mean, brain smoothing machine

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

also I was asleep during the rally so right now I'm lollin that trump thought that not doing the actual pardon last night would make the controversy of doing it at all go away

brain so loving smooth

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
man i want some bbq steak atm

u cook it super loving hot grill but not too long just cook it quick

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
George Formby's steaks are pretty okay, not so sure bout the politics.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/900180530498613249

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rah! posted:

wait a minute...

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I really need to break out the grill at least one time this year before summer is canonically over.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

hay fam what did i miss? current thread title gives me :hai: hopes

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Rah! posted:

wait a minute...

I'm pretty sure 35 applies to Julian years and not dog years, and good fuckin luck finding a 35 year old dog that is more than a piss and poo poo factory.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Yossarian-22 posted:

hay fam what did i miss? current thread title gives me :hai: hopes

Hope means you're dumber than the President

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

im the drudge font

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Iron Crowned posted:

Hope means you're dumber than the President

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm pretty sure 35 applies to Julian years and not dog years, and good fuckin luck finding a 35 year old dog that is more than a piss and poo poo factory.

All dogs are piss and poo poo though :shrug:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
all dogs are good, which is how we know trump is not a dog

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Kazak_Hstan posted:

That's stupid

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Stupid, but correct.

Much like saying 'trmpu is pres'

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Not to be mistaken for the provisional KKK (the confederacy) or the continuity KKK (the Republican Party)

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

FirstAidKite posted:

Friendly reminder that George Foreman is an abusive wife-beating piece of poo poo who lucked out by having Hulk Hogan pass on the grill (since otherwise he wouldn't have an annuity and would be like 99.99% of athletes with no money in retirement).

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:vince:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Horseshoe theory posted:

Friendly reminder that George Foreman is an abusive wife-beating piece of poo poo who lucked out

a trump supporter u sey

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
Lucky Chloe is a character first introduced in Tekken 7. Her name is inspired by the personality of politician Jeb Bush (cucky, low-E).

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

jigokuman posted:

this is fairly succinct:

I hope he keeps attacking congressmembers of his own party because that is the best.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Thoguh posted:

I hope he keeps attacking congressmembers of his own party because that is the best.

They'll just come crawling back like a "good" dog :smugdon:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Iron Crowned posted:

They'll just come crawling back like a "good" dog :smugdon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCNls0giVa4

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

this is what Tromp rolls around in naked once a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

good god this makes me hard

• Locked thread