Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
How many incels does it take to take out a Chad in a fight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Apparently someone on r/incels tattooed "incel subhuman" on his dick and nailed it to a piece of wood. The video of the dick-nailing has been removed but the photos of the tattoos are still out there.

Vookatos
May 2, 2013
*realness fetish

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Eh, he's no Bob Flanagan.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The Maroon Hawk posted:

Apparently someone on r/incels tattooed "incel subhuman" on his dick and nailed it to a piece of wood. The video of the dick-nailing has been removed but the photos of the tattoos are still out there.

Well good

as long as they inflict their toxic mental illness on themselves instead of makin rape dungeons I am ok with it

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Ghostlight posted:

Eh, he's no Bob Flanagan.

Bob got laid regularly, so no he's not.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Eimi posted:

Jesus? Not really. Paul and Tertullian though?

Without getting too deep into a religious discussion, I think that's an important distinction (that those words were said or written by other people and not by Jesus).

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Zzulu posted:

Well good

as long as they inflict their toxic mental illness on themselves instead of makin rape dungeons I am ok with it

It's pretty disturbing that someone would hurt himself in this way, but I'm gonna have to agree that if it's self-torture or the harming of other people, it's better for the world at large that he only harms himself.

Still really awful, though... brrrr :cry:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

General Dog posted:

Score another victory for the Automods over the Decpticels

Extremely underrated post imo

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
what would these people be doing without the internet

where would they be in life

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Monkey Fracas posted:

That used to be what manufacturing jobs were for.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

The Maroon Hawk posted:

r/incels teaming up with death grips

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Monkey Fracas posted:

They'd probably be like those dudes who collect miniature models and live with their parents

Or you know they might be forced to actually face their demons and be better people for it

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

sincx posted:

I'll just leave this here...

Mods change me to REALNESS FETISH

Nicomo
Jan 22, 2015
It is sad that these guys have an echo chamber on the internet where they can have their awful views and mentality reinforced on a daily basis, rather than being on their own in the real world meaning they'd have more of a chance to grow up away from it. What will they be like at 40-50?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nicomo posted:

What will they be like at 40-50?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

General Dog posted:

Score another victory for the Automods over the Decpticels

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Extremely underrated post imo

qft

I was going to reply with an incel-themed parody of "You've Got the Touch" but then I decided that was ill-advised

"when all Hell's breaking loose, you'll be begging for sex from your mom" is as far as I got

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Zzulu posted:

How many incels does it take to take out a Chad in a fight?

none; Chad is a lover, not a fighter.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

sincx posted:

If I recall the original non-robot version of that diagram was made by religious feminists to show how awful premarital sex is.

hyphz fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Aug 23, 2017

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Monkey Fracas posted:

Probably married to a good-hearted but plain or slightly dumpy woman they met at work or something.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

sincx posted:

this chart does not figure in robo-husbandos; a real mistake or "boner" if you will

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

quote:

Common normie mentality: "For a bunch of guys who can't get women, you incels sure pretend to know a lot about them."

I guess peer reviewed studies about women should have a disclaimer saying "if you're a male virgin, DO NOT CLICK." God forbid you educate yourself.

Many fight analysts and coaches are knowledgeable yet would be horrible fighters themselves. Many film critics have never been actors or directors. You can critique food without being a chef. A historian doesn't actually need to come from the time period he's knowledgeable about.

How does knowing about women help some ugly rear end guy get laid? That would be some pickup artist coping when coming from a redpiller, but from normies, it's typical retardation. Morons like this need the rope asap. Normies think they're so loving smart.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Nicomo posted:

What will they be like at 40-50?

Dead if there is any justice in the universe.

More than likely though they'll just end up being miserable fucks who hate their jobs like everyone else, except they'll still cry about :females: on the internet except by that age I'd assume they've moved on to being MGTOW rather than incels.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

So wait, knowing anything about women won't help them get laid, but they supposedly read "peer reviewed articles" (read: reddit posts) all about them?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

chumbler posted:

So wait, knowing anything about women won't help them get laid, but they supposedly read "peer reviewed articles" (read: reddit posts) all about them?

Who could ever forget Nature's article "On the Social Structure of Chads in the Mabira Jungle"

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
remember when virgins were cheeky and fun like noel from frasier?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I wonder now what they think about matrilineal societies and studies showing that girls raised in them perform equally or better on various tests than boys, if I'm remembering correctly.

But I also probably already know the answer.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

chumbler posted:

Somebody actually made an effort post in that thread explaining how non-randomized statistics sample is absolute garbage meaning that if you only ask for opinions about women from people who were never with one then the outcome will be extremely biased and have no scientific value. Of course it was met with silence because those guys know as much about science as a random comic book guy.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Palpek posted:

Somebody actually made an effort post in that thread explaining how non-randomized statistics sample is absolute garbage meaning that if you only ask for opinions about women from people who were never with one then the outcome will be extremely biased and have no scientific value. Of course it was met with silence because those guys know as much about science as a random comic book guy.

I'm sure the mod has already deleted the comment. Gotta protect the man babies from those scary comments.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think you will find that because they know nothing at all about the subject they are the only ones who can be truly unbiased and objective. I am certain someone has made that argument.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Monkey Fracas posted:

In the priesthood.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

sincx posted:

This is completely false, because incels insist that any woman, regardless of looks, can have Chad--or at least have sex.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

sincx posted:

They are claiming that sex with a sexbot is best, because post 2nd sexual revolution, even Chad is only loving the machine. But now, only the level 1 and 2 men are loving machines.

Surely Chad would be all over anything that fucks best, so why isn't Chad all over the sexbots.

Another thing this graph does not take into account is variety of sexbot brands. So theoretically Chad will have access to BMW and Mercedes sexbots but poor old incel will have to make do with a Skoda or a Lada.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

sincx posted:

This graphic has a lot of things wrong with it, but one of the funniest things is that they think 2 out of 10 men are already turning to robot sex dolls.

The facial expressions on those things are terrifying. They have a long way to go before anyone beyond the most desperate fringes of society would have sex with them. This refers to the dolls as well as to the men who use them.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

green chicken feet posted:

This graphic has a lot of things wrong with it, but one of the funniest things is that they think 2 out of 10 men are already turning to robot sex dolls.

The facial expressions on those things are terrifying. They have a long way to go before anyone beyond the most desperate fringes of society would have sex with them. This refers to the dolls as well as to the men who use them.

Its not 2 out of 10 mens, but the 1s and the 2s on the attractiveness scale. If you assume the 9s and 10s and 1s and 2s are all very rare then it would be a bell shaped curve and very few people are actually loving the sex dolls at the moment

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Meme Emulator posted:

Its not 2 out of 10 mens, but the 1s and the 2s on the attractiveness scale. If you assume the 9s and 10s and 1s and 2s are all very rare then it would be a bell shaped curve and very few people are actually loving the sex dolls at the moment

Ah, I didn't catch that the SMV rating on the side of the chart was referring to that.

So although it does seem more realistic that the people with the sex dolls currently are the ugliest, the future portion of the chart has now become even more bizarre because the hottest women are all hooking up with the ugliest guy, who is also the realness fetish guy instead of a doll sex guy.

And I don't think Chad will give up the ladies.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Chad only deals in organic fair-trade booty.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Ah, I didn't catch that the SMV rating on the side of the chart was referring to that.

So although it does seem more realistic that the people with the sex dolls currently are the ugliest, the future portion of the chart has now become even more bizarre because the hottest women are all hooking up with the ugliest guy, who is also the realness fetish guy instead of a doll sex guy.

The SMV scale is bizzare because its just like "Uh, when people say someones a 10, theyre not REALLY a 10, so you have to subtract 1.5 from peoples ratings" and thats all it is

HazCat
May 4, 2009

You're misreading it the same way I did initially. It's not that the hottest women are choosing the grossest men, it's that the grossest men are choosing to gently caress the hottest women (instead of the preferential robot) because they have a fetish for actual humans. The flip between part 2 and part 3 of the graph is who has the power to choose partners.

Incels are fantasizing that one day the hottest of ladies will desperately beg for their dicks because they've been replaced by hunks of metal and plastic for the majority of men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Meme Emulator posted:

The SMV scale is bizzare because its just like "Uh, when people say someones a 10, theyre not REALLY a 10, so you have to subtract 1.5 from peoples ratings" and thats all it is

I never heard the subtract 1.5 rule before.

If everyone gets an automatic minus 1.5, doesn't that effectively shift the scale to run from -1.5 through 8.5 instead of 1 through 10 :confused:

• Locked thread