Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!

Do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Screenshot from the aftermath. You can see the outline of his body against the truck, and where his head popped like a tomato.

NSFW, NMS, GORE:
http://i.imgur.com/4TNgoBq.png

EDIT: All the people, Chinese or not, that have seen this have all had a similar reaction of "What kind of idiot gives their life up for a truck? Who would be able to stop a truck like that? So stupid."

EDIT 2: The original video has over 1500 views already. Someone must have posted it somewhere else. I didn't.

Haier fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Aug 23, 2017

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
He thought his truck would take him places, but it only brought him to a head end.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Crushed by the Wheels of Industry

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Aw, what? That's nothing.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

WarpedNaba posted:

Aw, what? That's nothing.

Yeah, I mean, he just stubbed his 頭.

tóu=head

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Haier posted:

Screenshot from the aftermath. You can see the outline of his body against the truck, and where his head popped like a tomato.

:eng101: :chef: the chinese don't tend to use tomatoes in cooking :chef: :eng101:

thankyou for satisfying my curiosity dear goon

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
chinese puns are the loving worst, good thing they are outlawed

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

schmuckfeatures posted:

:eng101: :chef: the chinese don't tend to use tomatoes in cooking :chef: :eng101:

Tell that to every single Chinese person who only knows how to cook one dish: Eggs and tomato

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

schmuckfeatures posted:

Duh, tomatoes belong on cake and in fruit salad. Every Chinese knows this.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

noo

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i have seen more people die in this thread then i have in my 5 consecutive tours in Afghanistan

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Since there stopped being fleets of construction vehicles on my commute I haven't seen anyone die IRL in a while. All the deaths I saw in China were people on bikes getting plastered by dump trucks and the like when one or the other decided to ignore a traffic light.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I thought of another one: it was a real box truck rebellion

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Haier posted:

Pro tip: DO NOT TRY TO SECURE A GOD drat TRUCK AGAINST THE WIND WITH YOUR MIDDLE-AGED ARMS. YOU WILL LOSE.

http://i.imgur.com/bzlaGhY.gifv

I have a video of the aftermath, but it's really bad.

i really feel like the gaokao needs to start aski questions about absurd ways to die so Chinese people will start learning not to do poo poo like this

If a truck is being blown around in the wind and it is your job to secure it, you should:

A) call your boss and ask for advice
B) prop yourself against it and do your best to hold it up
C) stand off to the side inside somewhere away from where the truck is being blown
D) have a rest in the truck

Like so many kids would study this and know what to do. It would cut down on so many meaningless deaths

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

BONGHITZ posted:

i have seen more people die in this thread then i have in my 5 consecutive tours in Afghanistan

lmao good post

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

The Great Autismo! posted:

i really feel like the gaokao needs to start aski questions about absurd ways to die so Chinese people will start learning not to do poo poo like this

If a truck is being blown around in the wind and it is your job to secure it, you should:

A) call your boss and ask for advice
B) prop yourself against it and do your best to hold it up
C) stand off to the side inside somewhere away from where the truck is being blown
D) have a rest in the truck

Like so many kids would study this and know what to do. It would cut down on so many meaningless deaths
"POP QUIZ, HOTSHOT... If the wind is traveling 100Km/h pushing on your truck, and you're trying to hold the 1500 Kg truck with your arms, and you weigh 68 Kg, do you stand a chance of completing the task?"
"Yes, why not?"
"OK."

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Uhm. I don't know why he didn't channel his Qi (Chi) to keep the truck upright.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

schmuckfeatures posted:

Hunh, in what regions don't they use tomatoes? They seem to be a popular addition in Muslim Chinese food, and Sichuan food uses them pretty regularly, and of course there's scrambled eggs and tomatoes, which seems to be more or less found everywhere...

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
The most horifying part of that gif is the truck starting to move in the wind after it falls like a giant grinding block :stonk:

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible

thats the first time ive seen a truck flip over here that wasnt caused by the driver being a fuckstick

Haier posted:

Pro tip: DO NOT TRY TO SECURE A GOD drat TRUCK AGAINST THE WIND WITH YOUR MIDDLE-AGED ARMS. YOU WILL LOSE.

I have a video of the aftermath, but it's really bad.

I really enjoy that rather than turning the truck into the wind he kept it lengthwise and planned to hold it upright with his bare hands for a few hours until the wind stopped

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Just FYI, word on the street is that Black Ant works as advertised.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

P-Mack posted:

Public Notification: “Black Ant" Contains Undeclared Drug Ingredient

e: lmao i made it up but guess what: https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/BuyingUsingMedicineSafely/MedicationHealthFraud/ucm247395.htm

it does!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
It's probably the yellow ant from simant

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

My wife asked me about it because she overheard people talking about it at her work. So she asked me if I had ever heard of it and I had to say yes, I know of this product from a thread on a dying message board where people talk about Chinese dick pills and the ongoing adventures of a sexpat with an undiagnosed bowel disorder.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

P-Mack posted:

My wife asked me about it because she overheard people talking about it at her work. So she asked me if I had ever heard of it and I had to say yes, I know of this product from a thread on a dying message board where people talk about Chinese dick pills and the ongoing adventures of a sexpat with an undiagnosed bowel disorder.

sorry about your dick disorder

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

Glenn Quebec posted:

Uhm. I don't know why he didn't channel his Qi (Chi) to keep the truck upright.

Nothing can stop final destination once it starts

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
train driver loves a kip

https://my.mixtape.moe/xwnmbu.mp4

Morton Salt Grrl
Sep 2, 2011

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
FRESH BLOOD

May their memory be a justification for genocide

have a rest, good for healthy!

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Guys, my wife's birthday is the week after next, I will trade my toothpick crossbow for a handful of Chinese dick pills.

PM me if interested.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
why not let the truck fall over, i doubt it would do much damage to a truck like that

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

P-Mack posted:

Courtesy of the drugs.txt thread

hypnotizee posted:

don't think this one's been posted yet.

I took three grams of phenibut and two of these Chinese boner pills called Black Ant King, and started furiously scrolling through tinder matches. One girl responded as definitely wanting to gently caress, which was perfect because my dick was grossly over-erect and it was draining life-force from the rest of my body.
I got to the park where we decided to meet, and holy Christ, it was like she was nine ladies stuffed into one lady. Her neck looked nine necks stuffed into one neck. I'd describe her snatch, but y'all get the picture. At least two people walked by with their dogs, but something about the phenibut high made me immune to shame and all-round good judgement, and I barebacked this girl in a goddamn park.
I've been staring at my dick keeping an eye out for bumps, lumps, or rashes.
Keep your phenibut doses light and don't mix it with Chinese boner pills or else you might end up getting your dick wet in all the wrong places.
It was hot as gently caress though.
At the time.
Now it's gross.

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

drat that guy must have felt like goku for the 2 seconds he managed to hold the truck upright before being crushed

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Not just weird boner pills but a lot of TCM cures these days tend to have knockoff pharmaceuticals thrown in, because if it starts clearly doing something (even if it's not what it's supposed to be doing) then it must be working and TCM must really be right. If you sell someone boner powder and they actually get a fantastic erection then you just got yourself a repeat customer.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Last night this woman from Tantan I have been meeting stayed over. Wow. What a treat. For all the crazy people and bad sex and fiveheads and hair caves and terrible experiences, she was a great farewell to my Shenzhen experience. I have nothing bad to say, and nothing weird came out of it. I normally don't post these kinds of "good" things, but since I am leaving soon and she will be the last lady friend I make here, I figure I should tip my fedora to her excellent skills and fantastic body as the holy baba Xi smiled his warm Disney character grace on me.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Pirate Radar posted:

Not just weird boner pills but a lot of TCM cures these days tend to have knockoff pharmaceuticals thrown in, because if it starts clearly doing something (even if it's not what it's supposed to be doing) then it must be working and TCM must really be right. If you sell someone boner powder and they actually get a fantastic erection then you just got yourself a repeat customer.

There was a huge rash of liver failure a while back because TCM people were filling their cockroach powder with acetaminophen to make it actually do something and since they are stupid they were giving fatal doses.

Like how when you look up any of those classic 19th century patent medicines they're just full of morphine and booze. I feel great, doc! :haw:

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Haier posted:

Last night this woman from Tantan I have been meeting stayed over. Wow. What a treat. For all the crazy people and bad sex and fiveheads and hair caves and terrible experiences, she was a great farewell to my Shenzhen experience. I have nothing bad to say, and nothing weird came out of it. I normally don't post these kinds of "good" things, but since I am leaving soon and she will be the last lady friend I make here, I figure I should tip my fedora to her excellent skills and fantastic body as the holy baba Xi smiled his warm Disney character grace on me.

here's hoping you planted that hybrid seed

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
From Hong Kong's recent typhoon hit

http://i.imgur.com/yfcCYGD.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Edit: Huge version