Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Guy Goodbody posted:

he's pretty hosed up

I read that too, somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Randaconda posted:

What's wrong with Sean?

Raging rear end in a top hat, plus the usual gamut of WAY too much drugs. My wife knows him from working cons, and lists him as one of the worst.

The best are apparently the non-shatner Star Trek people and Kevin Conroy :)

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Randaconda posted:

What's wrong with Sean?

He went full Rudy.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

RFC2324 posted:

Raging rear end in a top hat, plus the usual gamut of WAY too much drugs. My wife knows him from working cons, and lists him as one of the worst.

The best are apparently the non-shatner Star Trek people and Kevin Conroy :)

That guy who played Wesley seems like just a nerd icon now. Wife, kid(s?) (not judging his life's success by whether or not he's hetero but it's what is considered normal)

And just does nerd poo poo which I can't imagine what else you would do.

Be a cameo in Sharknado?

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Solice Kirsk posted:

Leonardo DiCaprio

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Lukas Haas (kid from Witness) seems to be okay. He's friends with DiCaprio and plays drug addicts a lot.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Jason Bateman's doing all right. He was 12 when he debuted in Little House on the Prairie.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Hirayuki posted:

Jason Bateman's doing all right. He was 12 when he debuted in Little House on the Prairie.

I don't think trying to breastfeed Elmo qualifies as "all right".

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
It's been a long time since I watched them, but Astin comes off as a bit of a dick in the LOTR commentary tracks.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kinda :smithcloud: really, but the original Uncle Fester was also a child actor, and his parents squandering his money led to California passing a law about parents having to save their child's money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Child_Actor%27s_Bill

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Well, poo poo.

*changes out of speedo, wipes oil off of normal goon-shaped body.*

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

assuming this is real it would have either no effect whatsoever or the complete opposite effect as intended

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I want to see the obscene anatomy.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
Turn your monitor off

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

RJWaters2 posted:

Turn your monitor off

Scathing :cawg:

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Randaconda posted:

Kinda :smithcloud: really, but the original Uncle Fester was also a child actor, and his parents squandering his money led to California passing a law about parents having to save their child's money.

Jackie Coogan was the Kid in Charlie Chaplin's "The Kid". I once read a book about the making of the Addams Family TV show, and someone recounted how on some days he'd spend time in front of his make-up mirror in tears, lamenting "I was such a beautiful child once, now look at me". :(

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Dave Syndrome posted:

Jackie Coogan was the Kid in Charlie Chaplin's "The Kid". I once read a book about the making of the Addams Family TV show, and someone recounted how on some days he'd spend time in front of his make-up mirror in tears, lamenting "I was such a beautiful child once, now look at me". :(
Hell, who doesn't do that?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Randaconda posted:

Among other things

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AlmightyBob posted:

Among other things

Well, drat.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Coogan was also a pilot and volunteered for behind lines glider piloting duty in WW2

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Bill Mumy did okay, because his parents invested his money for him to ensure he'd be financially secure after Lost In Space ended.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wheat Loaf posted:

Bill Mumy did okay, because his parents invested his money for him to ensure he'd be financially secure after Lost In Space ended.

Didn't the little girl from the Lost in Space movie make it alright?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Wheat Loaf posted:

drat right he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn73Wtem0No

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

deoju posted:

It's been a long time since I watched them, but Astin comes off as a bit of a dick in the LOTR commentary tracks.

i know what you are saying, but I think 'dick' is a little strong.

He was a bit full of himself though - he said he took the other actors under his wing as he was more experienced, yet none of them mention this or give him credit.

There's also a bit where the actors are being ferried to the top of a mountain in a pair of helicopters and he took it upon himself to be air traffic control, waving them in.
I can just imagine the highly-experienced chopper pilots rolling their eyes as he did it and fantasising about ploughing into him.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Randaconda posted:

What's wrong with Sean?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

spog posted:

i know what you are saying, but I think 'dick' is a little strong.

He was a bit full of himself though - he said he took the other actors under his wing as he was more experienced, yet none of them mention this or give him credit.

There's also a bit where the actors are being ferried to the top of a mountain in a pair of helicopters and he took it upon himself to be air traffic control, waving them in.
I can just imagine the highly-experienced chopper pilots rolling their eyes as he did it and fantasising about ploughing into him.

He made a short film during LotR's production with some of the actors and crew that was included in the extras.

It... was not good.

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

RJWaters2 posted:

Turn your monitor off

Oh, :drat:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I'm surprised they weren't shot in the back with a blunderbuss full of cutlery

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

spog posted:

I'm now imagining him taking Ian McKellen aside and trying to give him acting advice.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
*standing alone on a mountaintop*

I was Rudy, dammit!

........hello?

*chopper crashes into runty little fucker*

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wheat Loaf posted:

I'm now imagining him taking Ian McKellen aside and trying to give him acting advice.

drat near everybody but the other hobbits had as much or more acting experience as he did.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Wheat Loaf posted:

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Inspired by trenbolone, judging by those traps and shoulders

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Fish Heads is pretty great, but the Soak it Up video is fuckin' dope: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Ehr3PBnCk

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

foreverially tacosized, foreverially sour cream black olives and jalapenos and loving it