Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

khysanth posted:

i side with the pink person

Same, part of body acceptance has to be letting people change their body when they want to and how they want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

http://i.imgur.com/aeEmpt3.gifv

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

verymoldy posted:

I really wish there was a way to make all the incels of the internet realize it's their repugnant personality coupled with a real lack of self-care that makes them utterly unfuckable.

I'm the small pump bottle of either oil or sanitizer

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

cash crab posted:

I'm the small pump bottle of either oil or sanitizer

I'm grandma in the back wondering how to smother her prodigy.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

There's a woman at my job and every time she goes to the restroom she says it's to make sure her tampon is still in her pussy and that her panties aren't covered in blood.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

oldpainless posted:

There's a woman at my job and every time she goes to the restroom she says it's to make sure her tampon is still in her pussy and that her panties aren't covered in blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg1QWKrWn5o

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ever feel underdressed at a party?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Do certain harnesses mean things like the old bandana in the pocket?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Apparently people just like wearing them but it is also something to grab for leverage.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Sometimes you just need more hardpoints. It's like combat webbing, but for butt stuff.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
The thing that gets me about these friendzone, incel, fedora wearing guys on dating sites is that they never seem to have any hobbies that aren't "video games, anime, and thinking". They're so bad at selling themselves that they either try to cow women into submission with their huge intellect (lol) or they go the pity route and talk about how every girl they've ever known has been repulsed by them. I'm surprised there isn't a Wikihow page on "how to get women interested in you" with one step that reads "become interesting".

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

You don't have to be interesting you just have to be normal.

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

Man it was late, but it's some real bullshit missing a pun like that in my own post. But I won't be cowed--I will persevere in my attempts to steer my humor in the right direction.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

verymoldy posted:

Man it was late, but it's some real bullshit missing a pun like that in my own post. But I won't be cowed--I will persevere in my attempts to steer my humor in the right direction.

This is udderly ridiculous.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

verymoldy posted:

LingcodKilla posted:

This is udderly ridiculous.

:frogout:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LawfulWaffle posted:

The thing that gets me about these friendzone, incel, fedora wearing guys on dating sites is that they never seem to have any hobbies that aren't "video games, anime, and thinking". They're so bad at selling themselves that they either try to cow women into submission with their huge intellect (lol) or they go the pity route and talk about how every girl they've ever known has been repulsed by them. I'm surprised there isn't a Wikihow page on "how to get women interested in you" with one step that reads "become interesting".

Or like... shoot for the 9s and 10s when they are 6s at best.

Bro, the super attractive people, like top tier good looking people, tend to date people just as good looking. There's still plenty of women around, I promise.

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

Even still, they can't figure out that people can look really good AND also be interesting, deep people. Because they're bad at all things social interaction I gotta imagine that they think it's like a video game where you either put your character points into the Beauty stat or Intellect.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

LawfulWaffle posted:

I'm sure the people who write Wikihow pages are too busy being pussy magnets to pass on their advice.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

LawfulWaffle posted:

The thing that gets me about these friendzone, incel, fedora wearing guys on dating sites is that they never seem to have any hobbies that aren't "video games, anime, and thinking".

Favourite music is almost always video game soundtracks and fantasy metal.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

someone would just rewrite it to "how to get women to be interested in you (with diapers)"

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Busted on a date with someone not his girlfriend?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

LawfulWaffle posted:

They never bother to actually demonstrate their claimed intelligence either. Or any sort of effort or ambition. It's always just "everyone is so frightened and envious of my herculean intellect that I was cast out from the educational system as they were unable to handle one so able as myself of dismantling their foolish and childish notions of the ways of the world, and so I must deign to work as a cashier at K-Mart (because mom said I have to have a job if I want to continue living at home)".

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

ReidRansom posted:

They never bother to actually demonstrate their claimed intelligence either. Or any sort of effort or ambition. It's always just "everyone is so frightened and envious of my herculean intellect that I was cast out from the educational system as they were unable to handle one so able as myself of dismantling their foolish and childish notions of the ways of the world, and so I must deign to work as a cashier at K-Mart (because mom said I have to have a job if I want to continue living at home)".

They were told as kids that they read at a college level and never recovered

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I assume they're all the "ideas man" for a dark, gritty, mature, complex children's cartoon and / or anime rip-off space opera doorstopper that's totally going to be made, just as soon as they have all the character bios and world-building fleshed out (just look at how detailed its TV Tropes page is!).

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

This guy talks like Megatron

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

fliptophead posted:

This guy talks like Megatron

But he's a creepy furry, so he's obviously from Beast Wars.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jizzy sillage posted:

Busted on a date with someone not his girlfriend?

They're married, supposedly

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/6vixxj/dude_gets_caught_on_tv_with_his_side_chick/dm0r6yh/

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

This dude reminds me of MEGA ZONE

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

Randaconda posted:

Bro, the super attractive people, like top tier good looking people, tend to date people just as good looking. There's still plenty of women around, I promise.

I don't even know if this is true. It's more like really hot people probably get hit on constantly and have even less tolerance than everyone else for some dork they don't know trying to neg them in a youtube comment section.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zelder posted:

This dude reminds me of MEGA ZONE

Who is that?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Magnus Manfist posted:

I don't even know if this is true. It's more like really hot people probably get hit on constantly and have even less tolerance than everyone else for some dork they don't know trying to neg them in a youtube comment section.

That's true, and they also have way more options to pick from, so they can be picky as gently caress.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Randaconda posted:

Who is that?

a man with the actual legal name MEGA ZONE who got very upset when goons made fun of his sonic level name

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

a man with the actual legal name MEGA ZONE who got very upset when goons made fun of his sonic level name

link?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

They put one of his in the friend zone, so he'll put one of theirs in a lengthy, passive-aggressive YouTube video (but not by name because they'd get mad at him and probably tell his mom)

That's the Chicago Extra Deep Dish way

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Randaconda posted:

It's not even about looks it's about "value"

Plenty of ugly guys date up lookswise it's just that they tend to have something else going for them. Whether it be a job, or money, or even a likeable personality. These dudes literally have nothing to offer women but misogyny

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
"I don't believe you should vote and I expect you to clean up after me and support me financially, also I subsist entirely off of hot pockets plz respond you slut"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame

Just going off his looks (without letting his opinions ruin it all), I'd give him a partial pass. Yeah, there's the fedora, but he went to the effort of putting together an outfit that's period appropriate, instead of wondering whether his black fedora goes better with his Rarity or his Hatsune t-shirt.

• Locked thread