Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Duscat posted:

trump personally had totally forgotten about it

it's just somebody in his entourage told someone to do something about it, and it's been percolating down the ladder for a while, and now it's percolating back up and something's actually happening

because that's what happens when the president says something is to be done, even if it's a tweet, even if it's an insane president who's gassy and fussy and coked up to the gills

which is why we have an electoral college that can countermand the popular vote when necessary to prevent anybody like that from ever becoming president

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'm sure he'd love to ban women too. And non-whites.

He's the loving worst.

it's just like, two nights ago you try to give a speech and encourage the military full of kids who were infants when 9/11 happened

a demographic most likely to not give a single gently caress about ruining transgender peoples' lives

never mind that the military officials actively came out against it AND a majority of americans/military vets don't give a gently caress and don't want to ban them either

it's appealing to the lowest of the lowest common denominator trump supporter and in reality is probably almost as hated an idea as the ahca

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Rump! T

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Reality Winner posted:

im glad trump canceled flood insurance for america

deal from strength or get crushed every time :colbert:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/900521803231232001

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jazerus posted:

it's a crime what the victorians

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I still have my original shiny giant box with all books and everything for Daggerfall

It's neat

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Is no one going to talk about the fact that they actually are going to ban trans people from the military now?

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/900517074728079361

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

yes, no one wants to join the military because of eternal war and the military is terrible

let's ban a subset of people who might actually want to serve

great idea

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i'd take cuban over zuck personally

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Covok posted:

Is no one going to talk about the fact that they actually are going to ban trans people from the military now?

that's literally what we're talking about right now

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zyla posted:

deal from strength or get crushed every time :colbert:
[fixed]G E T F U C K E D  U P 

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

this picture is loving with me is his chin actually that big

dude looks like the crimson chin

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

and?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

loving incredible that trump is actually trying to ban transgender people from the military after the bullshit of the last two days

boy howdy, if I didn't know better i'd think that Trump fellow is a loving stupid rear end in a top hat

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Thatim posted:

That's a sad dog

I only like happy dogs

thats a :chloe: dog tho

fk it jest have this

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Gringostar posted:

i'd take cuban over zuck personally

cuban definitely has some fygm stuff buried in his ideals but he's a billion times less of an rear end in a top hat than trump and also actually runs successful businesses

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I think someone posted a video earlier showing the difference in how Fox News covered Kaepernick vs White Supremacists.

I cannot find it anywhere. Does someone have a link?

im guessing it was something along the lines of "Kaepernick is the real white supremacist, also he hates all whites, especially you and your family, personally...in fact he is lurking outside of your door right now with a death squad of BLM ISIS members" :smug:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

this picture is loving with me is his chin actually that big

dude looks like the crimson chin

hes lenoesque :yeah:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Covok posted:

great, thank CoS Kelly

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
is nobody going to talk about how we're not talking about the transgender ban

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

""" ((( polls ))) """

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

triple sulk posted:

cuban definitely has some fygm stuff buried in his ideals but he's a billion times less of an rear end in a top hat than trump and also actually runs successful businesses

oh hes a nice capitalist thats different

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

say what you want about charles manson, but at least he speaks his mind

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
cuban is a huge libertarian

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

yes, no one wants to join the military because of eternal war and the military is terrible

let's ban a subset of people who might actually want to serve

great idea

LGBT people serve at more than double the rate of non-LGBT because they are more likely to be kicked out and abandonded and in need of a support structure than other demos thanks to that one passage where Christ told Paul that if ur kids a homo you should disown and abandon them and exile them to their probable death

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

he fears the mobs' pitchforks and fire so he'll push out the communist revolution 40 years or more

is that what you want

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

nothin like pissin off a buncha folks ya trained to shoot :wtc; :piss: :sad:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

there's nothing to ban, ergo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

thats a :chloe: dog tho

fk it jest have this

andrew lloyd webbers staging of the mikado

the mikato

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

yknow, pol pot has a checkered past, but he's one of us

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

triple sulk posted:

that's literally what we're talking about right now

Oh I missed that my bad

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/900086829067763712

hot hot hot :supaburn:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh hes a nice capitalist thats different