Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
mods rename lowtax to jeb! since he made a thread in gbs and it is a mess!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
everyone

please stop doing opiates

there are better ways to waste your time & brain

:420: :orb: :420:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

punchymcpunch posted:

mystic quest is the best final fantasy

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

it doesn't matter, mostly because the game honestly would have been better off without it

shoulda just been a big road trip to anime las Vegas but noooope

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

is this mike cernovich

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

it never had any sequels

we'll never know what happened in any kind of years after.

just they havent made anything addressing them

these after years

never happened

I liked FFIV: TAY, I put all the second generation characters in the party and beat the game with them :smith:

Yang's daughter gets stupid fast if you level her up enough, she literally gets a new action immediately after she attacks

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Zas posted:

is everyone too cool to say ff6 is the best? i'll say it even though its not my actual opinion

ff6 is bad fam

well it has the same falling apart halfway issue as ff7 so it's not bad but it's not top tier imo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

its like the 2nd, they didn't know what technology would evolve and the protections are sacrosanct.

well as a strict originalist this means that any mechanized contrivance that is forced onto you with the intent of stripping you of your 4th amendment protections should be dealt with handily by the 2nd amendment allowing you to kill the driver in self defense

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Brain Curry posted:

YEA 💯 MY DICK 😎🍆 SMALL 🙀😼💁🏻BUT 😛🍑 YOU KNOW 🤔👀 WHATS EVEN 😩😏🙈 SMALLER??? 😈😱😰 MY WILL TO LIVE 🗣👦🏻😎👌😜

💀DEATH CREW💀

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

chrono cross is the best final fantasy

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

I liked FFIV: TAY, I put all the second generation characters in the party and beat the game with them :smith:

Yang's daughter gets stupid fast if you level her up enough, she literally gets a new action immediately after she attacks

this is the correct opinion as I liked it as I'm a huge stupid fan of 4

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jazerus posted:

ff6 is bad fam

what is wrong with your brain

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

Internet Webguy posted:

won't someone please think of the cars :qq:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1sO6CH2bwM

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Chokes McGee posted:

whoa did Yang get down with some sylphs??

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

that isn't a game tho its a power rangers

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

well as a strict originalist this means that any mechanized contrivance that is forced onto you with the intent of stripping you of your 4th amendment protections should be dealt with handily by the 2nd amendment allowing you to kill the driver in self defense

it's gonna own when someone crashes their car doing a terrorism and gets strung up by an angry mob

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i will never let anyone abrogate my 3rd amendment rights

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

what is wrong with your brain

world of balance is the poo poo

world of ruin is poo poo

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Little known fact the third amendment allows you to run people over if youre driving a motorhome

dammit beaten to my dumb joke

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

triple sulk posted:

you know i've always thought ff9 to be the best and yet every time i pick it up i can't get more than a few hours into it

i think on ios i got to shortly after you pick up amarant? i think the combat is just too loving slow even if you try to speed it up, something about it i just can't really be arsed to beat it again

though i played half of fft and stopped again though wotl on ios is decent and there's that weird new character

yeah the combat is painfully slow. i don't mind it with the re-release's fast forward option, but i can totally see where you're coming from

i always get roadblocked when i try to pick up ff6 again, even though that one is also good and usually the one is at the top of everyone's list.

7 is the one i've probably replayed the most, but it was also my first ff so i might just be biased

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Internet Webguy posted:

won't someone please think of the cars :qq:

a very concerned american citizen unironically thinking this right now:] what kind of car was it, oh my gosh did it get dented, ooo the nerve of those paid protestors why don't they just go home!! :argh:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

Epic High Five posted:

so cars are unconstitutional?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
pls agree with me if you think rihanna and all black girls are kinda hot

i say this as an extremely brown man

I'm trying my luck with a black girl now and it seems to be wroking

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Fun fact, Texas and Louisiana are on track to get hit with 40 inches of rain from a storm on Friday, and they're also 100% guaranteed to be hosed over by the government

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

Jesus christ the replies on that Twitter thread. Get a gun, get good at shooting it, and get comfortable with the fact that you may have to end a life someday.

not a man a redhat

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Little known fact the third amendment allows you to run people over if youre driving a motorhome

just so long as you're not a soldier running people over in their homes!!!!!

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i say that because she kinda looks rihanna

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Jazerus posted:

ff6 is bad fam

well it has the same falling apart halfway issue as ff7 so it's not bad but it's not top tier imo

woah the hot takes thread is over there man

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

sloppo posted:

I assume it was with his wife but idk it's been a while since I've played it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Squizzle posted:

i will never let anyone abrogate my 3rd amendment rights

hey bro its me ur troops

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

why would someone waste precious piss on her

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

sloppo posted:

you get a frying pan from his wife

he never scored

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

change my name posted:

Fun fact, Texas and Louisiana are on track to get hit with 40 inches of rain from a storm on Friday, and they're also 100% guaranteed to be hosed over by the government

why don't they just build a wall to keep the rain out, idiots :doh:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

so cars are unconstitutional?

they certainly aren't mentioned explicitly as being subject to 4th amendment protections so they are no more protected by the constitution than a sneaker is

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

death to trumpists big and small

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

yangs daughter is about the only high point, aside from edge being an actual badass as he gets older

everything else is just so loving infuriating

https://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-IV-The-After-Years/

enjoy the lp so u dont gottta play it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

hey bro its me ur troops

stay out bub

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ymgve posted:

why would someone waste precious piss on her

idk let's turn to our expert, donald j. trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

sloppo posted:

everyone

please stop doing opiates

there are better ways to waste your time & brain

:420: :orb: :420:

Naww man, drugs are loving :kickinrad:

I saw a 16 year old male tonight who had a history of shooting dope and who did a BAG OF COCAINE (I don't know how much this is) right before coming to the ER and he seemed super cool before he was placed in 4 point restraints and was placed on a 3(!):1 security watch because he almost managed to tip over his stretcher.

I want to emphasize how great opiates and hard core drugs are.

MadJackal has issued a correction as of 04:57 on Aug 24, 2017

• Locked thread