Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Ben mad cause Daily Stormer lost its platform.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Honestly I'd say skip the Zeldas that are just about slice-of-life 20/30-something stuff. Just post when she's going off on her not-boyfriend about feminism or something.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Zelda sucks, news at 11

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

The problem is people fall in love not with the people in front of them, but with the idea of that person they have in mind. So is really some platonic love with a being that don't exist anywhere else than the imagination the lover. The real person subject of love is out-of-sync with the platonic image.

Like you may like anarchist girls, but when you finally have one anarchist girlfriend, you find how impractical actually is. The solution is a lot of sex, then she stay or she leave. But the problem is solved.

Sex kills platonic love, it murders it good. Sex is to platonic love what ghostbusters is to the Slimer ghost.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Tei posted:

The problem is people fall in love not with the people in front of them, but with the idea of that person they have in mind. So is really some platonic love with a being that don't exist anywhere else than the imagination the lover. The real person subject of love is out-of-sync with the platonic image.

Like you may like anarchist girls, but when you finally have one anarchist girlfriend, you find how impractical actually is. The solution is a lot of sex, then she stay or she leave. But the problem is solved.

Sex kills platonic love, it murders it good. Sex is to platonic love what ghostbusters is to the Slimer ghost.

I love you, Tei. Will you marry me?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm vaguely curious of where that strip is at now, TBH. But I also don't care to find out like at all.

I checked the last few strips and while nothing significant occurs, there's a two strip rape joke that is just loving Muir in a nutshell.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

cheetah7071 posted:

It's at incomprehensible word salad incoherently pushing indefensible ideology

So it hasn't changed at all then?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

I didn't actually check, I just wrote what it was and what I knew it must still be

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Gonna try something, I think Tinsley gets marginally better if I remove the speech bubble for the dog and just leave that stare in.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Starving Wolf posted:

I love you, Tei. Will you marry me?

We are a group of 3 spanish student in london. We challenge each other who can say the most stupid poo poo ever and stay in-character. Tei is not a real person, is 3 guys in a flat, is our gimmick.

My point was: Platonic love make us love things that don't exist. Stuff that don't exist can't love us back. Is a self-defeating strategy. Platonic love is not a good thing. Sex have many problems, but is real and when people is doing sex, are there in the place (except Dr Manhattan, maybe).

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Ularg posted:

Gonna try something, I think Tinsley gets marginally better if I remove the speech bubble for the dog and just leave that stare in.

You know what, that is a little better.
But I can't help but feel we can improve it even further...

See, now THAT'S a Tinsley I can get behind.

Tei posted:

We are a group of 3 spanish student in london. We challenge each other who can say the most stupid poo poo ever and stay in-character. Tei is not a real person, is 3 guys in a flat, is our gimmick.

My point was: Platonic love make us love things that don't exist. Stuff that don't exist can't love us back. Is a self-defeating strategy. Platonic love is not a good thing. Sex have many problems, but is real and when people is doing sex, are there in the place (except Dr Manhattan, maybe).

I've heard so many Tei back stories I don't know what to believe anymore.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Tei posted:

Plato ruins things for man, again

I'm vaguely curious of where that strip is at now, TBH. But I also don't care to find out like at all.

Current comic is complaining about communists and confederate statues. featuring: deformed babies

toanoradian fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Aug 24, 2017

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Pants Donkey posted:

Honestly I'd say skip the Zeldas that are just about slice-of-life 20/30-something stuff. Just post when she's going off on her not-boyfriend about feminism or something.

No way it's great social satire keep em up

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Starving Wolf posted:

I've heard so many Tei back stories I don't know what to believe anymore.
I personally subscribe to either the experimental drugs or the sapient mouse with access to a keyboard theories.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Tei posted:

Tei is like Million Ants, except 3 spanish guys.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I love when people like Ben Garrison warn that they could be censored away ANY DAY NOW as if outside of this thread and his Nazi base anyone gives one poo poo who he is. Don't worry Zyklon Ben you're too insignificant to get censored no matter what your self importance might tell you!

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

They are being (in a stretched definition) censored with Garrisons comics being deleted off Twitter and Facebook and all the nazi sites getting dropped from web hosts.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

How many of Branco's strips are of the guy he hates pointing at the guy he likes (who looks like a grumpy tool) and saying "THAT GUY IS BAD!" He's such a lazy gently caress in addition to being a nazi white supremacist.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Radish posted:

How many of Branco's strips are of the guy he hates pointing at the guy he likes (who looks like a grumpy tool) and saying "THAT GUY IS BAD!" He's such a lazy gently caress in addition to being a nazi white supremacist.

Idk but 6 of the last 8 (that's all the further my special Branco-only archive goes back) have been digs on the ~Lamestream Media~:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
gently caress you, Gary!
:sherman:

quote:

that_one_deephurting_cartoon.jpg

frankenfreak fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Aug 24, 2017

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Abyssal Squid posted:

Idk but 6 of the last 8 (that's all the further my special Branco-only archive goes back) have been digs on the ~Lamestream Media~:

Branco: "no u"

Like, here's his thought process for those comics.

1: Media doesn't want to blame all Muslims for terrorists or all Liberals for the Shooter, but Branco hates that they "Blame all republicans for alt-right". Sure, whatever, stop painting people with a wide brush. But he does in fact blame all Muslims for terrorism and thinks the Virginia shooter is just the end goal of all liberalism. So the thing he condemns doesn't apparently apply to him. "no u"

2: National crisis, which I forget what it was initially referring to. I think charlottesville? But he's mad that the Media is blaming Trump for this, and without even refuting that here he is with the message "But it's actual the media's fault for nazis". "no u"

3: Branco's strawman is that the media coddles Antifa (who are fighting Nazis, btw, but Branco thinks they target any republican or just anyone) and blames it on right-wing violence. But you know he wouldn't condemn Fox news for coddling actual nazis. He won't ever condemn whatever bad happens on the right, because "no u"

4:
Branco is made at the Media yet again for focusing on Nazis/KKK instead of the "real threat", Antifa. While this is the closest he has come to putting right-wing extremism in a bad light, it's almost made in a way to say "This is a nonissue". "no u"

5: I got nothing to make this fit the theme. He's just being an antisemitic prick here.

6: Media is up to its old tricks again, slandering poor Bannon. But Branco makes a living slandering anyone he hates, like Soros, or any democrat ever. "no u"

All he ever does is go "My side isn't bad at all, you are the real baddies!" which isn't a new observation for this thread, but the amount of strain that it must take for him to constantly ignore actual fascists because "Those fighting fascists are the real fascists" must be enough force to feed a supermassive black hole.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

[secret stuff here deleted]

My spies have send me photos of Merkel in a videogame event, full of fandom, memes and videogame crazyness. Merkel in minecraft and Merkel next to generic Korean mmo cosplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmMkIizpyc8

Theres a joke in here somewhere with "how much have change the troika lately".

Political next to cartoon characters. Could be the title.

Tei fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Aug 24, 2017

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

toanoradian posted:

Plato ruins things for man, again

Don't act like Plato never did you a solid. He did you five.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Fulchrum posted:

Acre, please tell me you consciously posted this, and it didn't do so autonomously.

How could I accidentally make an edit referencing an unreleased holocaust comedy in a comic by an Israeli nationalist

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Last time I checked it was several strips in a row of really lovely puns and incomprehensible MRA dialogue revolving around a plotline where the women were naked and covered in mud for some reason (they looked horrifying) but that was in the middle of his donation drive so

It actually looks like today's strip contains no nudity and is political :eyepop:

It's about as insightful as your drunk bachelor uncle at Thanksgiving but it is technically a political cartoon

I still won't post it though because dammit thread rules mean something

Ularg posted:

It really does

Garfield dog's dialogue doesn't even add anything to this strip

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

somebody tell stiglich the election was last year

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Idk if this has been posted yet, but Mackay is channeling the spirit of Branco:

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Uhh... when you make your "conservatives are the real victims" take maybe don't draw them like a nazi.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Trogdos! posted:

If I were the Clintons I'd just move to Europe or something, imagine having to deal with this poo poo now that you definitely won't be in power again.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Trogdos! posted:

Oh no Clinton bad? Welp pack it in folks, liberalism/democrats are over.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Trogdos! posted:

Obligatory link to be posted whenever someone brings up Byrd's past in the KKK:
https://donate.naacp.org/press/entry/naacp-mourns-the-passing-of-u.s.-senator-robert-byrd/

quote:

"Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation," stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. "Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.

"Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card. He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation," stated Hilary O. Shelton, Director of the NAACP Washington Bureau and Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy. "Senator Byrd was a master of the Senate Rules, and helped strategize passage of legislation that helped millions of Americans. He will be sorely missed."

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

That captain is the best drawing Kirschen's done in a while. Aside from his left arm.

albany academy posted:

I couldn't tell if this was straight up ":qq: those poor Nazis! :qq:", so I tried to look up what other toons the artist did, and found their twitter post for it. Seems it's "Never punch, not even a Nazi."

https://twitter.com/mackaycartoons/status/899745225224183809

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Anyone trying to equivocate the "violence" on the left (which at worst is a broken window at a protest by some random person and the message is literally to let everyone live in peace) with the inherent goal of genocide or forced removal of rights which white supremacists or nazis spout is a nazi collaborator at the very least and possibly an actual one behind closed doors.

Like the fact that person had to draw an example of a bunch of hippy stereotypes beating up a nazi which never happened as an allegory of people telling nazis they are unwanted when actual nazis are running people down in the streets and shooting up black churches tells the entire story.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Radish posted:

Anyone trying to equivocate the "violence" on the left (which at worst is a broken window at a protest by some random person and the message is literally to let everyone live in peace) with the inherent goal of genocide or forced removal of rights which white supremacists or nazis spout is a nazi collaborator at the very least and possibly an actual one behind closed doors.

Like the fact that person had to draw an example of a bunch of hippy stereotypes beating up a nazi which never happened as an allegory of people telling nazis they are unwanted when actual nazis are running people down in the streets and shooting up black churches tells the entire story.

There is actual violence - people keep punching Spencer - but it's undeniable that it's incomparable to genocide or even the literal murders by the other side.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Hey, speaking of HONOR ARE HISTORY, Robert Byrd never shied away from the horrible things he did in his past, and said they should always be a major part of any epitaph. He spent the back half of his life working to atone for the sins of the front.

That dude walked the walk. The gently caress do you do, Stiglich, you BOFF SIDES shithead?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Radish posted:

Remember that left protests can cause property damage to businesses. And to them assault the belonging of a business is like murdering an innocent protester with a car.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I mean, Spencer did give us one good thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVTbXRhDlcw

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

King Possum III posted:

The NFL is starting a new season soon and protestors are upset that Colin Kaepernick has not been signed! They claim the NFL is racist even though 70 percent of the players are black. They want Colin in there so he can do more protesting.

This southern gentleman can't be racist, 90% of his plantation is black people!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

quote:

By » Carl (March 28th, 2009 at 7:53 pm)

Chris calm the hell down. For christ’s sake, “Our way of life” is not strictly for American’s but for the whole world. Before the war Sadamm murdered his own people and now, Iraq has a future in the world as being a gem of the middle east.
Yeah, right, Carl.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tei posted:

My spies have send me photos of Merkel in a videogame event, full of fandom, memes and videogame crazyness. Merkel in minecraft and Merkel next to generic Korean mmo cosplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmMkIizpyc8

Theres a joke in here somewhere with "how much have change the troika lately".

Political next to cartoon characters. Could be the title.
I love seeing heads of state dealing with video games.
Erna Solberg, Prime Minister of Norway is a big fan of Tetris and Pokeyman. Meanwhile, the former PM and current head of NATO, Jens Stoltenberg likes Civilization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

albany academy posted:

I mean the man keeps his hand up even when beaten down, this is chronic Nazikin here and he needs treatment.

• Locked thread