Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."
This thread is secretly Dwarf.NET and when we reach 300 pages, a release date will be announced.

You will have to read the whole thread in-game to get an achievement. You won't be able to scroll by because you'll need to press contextual buttons hidden in numerous ways, and you won't know where they are unless you read. You will be quizzed at the end. Pre-orderers will have the easiest time before the thread explodes, thus increasing the amount of posts to be read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
I gave them ten bux because I liked the first game

I don't care if the second ever exists, sorry for those who were bamboozled by those hucksters, but I hope you enjoy the game when it exists

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Perhaps you were all wronged

There is no need to be so thoroughly unlikable about it on Something Awful The Forums LLC Inc

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Bawkwey

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
if you dont believe in Barkley 2 Game, maybe Barkley 2 Game shouldnt believe in you.

dont like it? dont donate. easy as that

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
someday, this game will probably come out, and it will be good and fun

otherwise, this game will not ever come out, and that's probably okay and everybody will survive

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I shall go back in time and warn my past self to not give money to these crooks, these shysters, lest it be lost for eternity

seriously though I hope that computers still exist when this comes out

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Look at all these corporate attitudes

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I didn't back this game but I look forward to buying it when it comes out.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Charles Barkley

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
borokei 2 is coming out

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
karl bjerkland

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Go RV! posted:

Look at all these corporate attitudes

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

I want Barkley 2 to come out so this thread can die.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Broccoli

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Bagel 2

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

hello i invest in YOU game why not i have game??

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe

Line Feed posted:

I want Barkley 2 to come out so this thread can die.

I pray to Zodd that brakolle t(2)uo-oo is released so this thread can live forever.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Barktron 5000

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I heard that this game is being cancelled and replaced with "Barkley 2 Zero Sugar"

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Crystal Barkley

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Barkley: Baja Blast

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Carpley

MagurEnch
Nov 28, 2015

bbbbbbbbbbbbbarkley

MagurEnch fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Aug 25, 2017

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Just heard of this for the first time do you think they would accept a late pledge?

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Just heard of this for the first time do you think they would accept a late pledge?

http://www.humblebundle.com/store/product/barkley2_tier1?preview=C6RorDKXtKgd

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Better get in quick, they're shipping physical copies next week.

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.
Well Half life 3 just came out, or what's left of it, and it's a blog post:

https://techraptor.net/content/marc-laidlaw-half-life-3-episode-3-synopsis

I guess we can say HL3 came out before Barklee

https://pastebin.com/q9DMFa7c

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

the hurricane will kill me before i get to play barker 2. SAD!

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
Maybe the fact everyone who backed the game/ is in this thread turned out to be genuinely awful people to ever communicate with is the reason why they don't want to update

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Diabetes Forecast posted:

Maybe the fact everyone who backed the game/ is in this thread turned out to be genuinely awful people to ever communicate with is the reason why they don't want to update

A number were goons so probably. I backed this game and am a terrible person so what you said makes sense.

Also back in the earlier days of Kickstarter it was much more common for people to not fully understand development costs associated with stretch goals, plus the money raised would have run out after a year tops so they're probably only working on Barkley 2 in their spare time when not doing whatever pays the rent & food bills.

But it would be kind of embarrassing if you know, Star Citizen, SpaceVenture or Power Drive 2000 came out before this pixelated basketball punk project was finished.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I post(ed) here because it is/was fun. Lots of bad vibes here lately. Lots of negative trend from paying $5 5 years ago.

aparmenideanmonad posted:

I pray to Zodd that brakolle t(2)uo-oo is released so this thread can live forever.
Can you imagine the average games poster adjusting their spectacles as they approach this thread from page 1 to not miss out on one moment of the riveting megathread for indie game of the year 2023 The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa? As this hypothetical poster turns each internet forum page he gets increasingly annoyed and angry that such a thread was allowed to exist in his beloved land of 14000 word,80 image minimum megapost ops and thoughtful, properly typed gaming information that covers knowledge your average five year old obtains during their first three minutes of play. Sorry, I got too busy to finish this reply. I'm still working on it, though.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Aug 25, 2017

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Many of these thread posts should be copied and pasted verbatim into the final product, perhaps spoken by identical looking obese neckbearded nerd NPCs who throw temper tantrums because the comic book store delivery truck is 50 years late owing to a nuclear bomb crater or when the cyber rats eat the wrong kind of synth-cheese (which doubles as packing material for hand made boutique neo-basketballs).

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Pls quote some choice temper tantrums

captain innocuous
Apr 7, 2009
Frankie's pixel art streams are part of the troll. If you'll notice, he doesn't even hit save at the end of the stream.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I believe.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

Much like cubeworld I still believe in Barkley 2. Really though I just hope this comes out someday.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

FruitPunchSamurai posted:

Much like cubeworld I still believe in Barkley 2. Really though I just hope this comes out someday.
I honestly think Cube World will come out someday as well. It'll be forever from now because wollay is both obsessive with adding stuff and really bad at communicating, but it'll happen.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Barcules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
episode 3 came out before this game lol