Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
He killed that guy by rubbing his face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
can someone explain where mr C went in the first epsiode to pick up ray and rayfu?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
My only real complaint(s) about the Diane podcast is that the woman has the identical general reaction to every episode (loved it. One of her favorites) and goes "mm!" every time one of the guys says something she agrees with, as if she always has a mouth full of tea

Also I can't really tell the accents apart from one ep to another to tell which one is the friend and which one is the second brother

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Baloogan posted:

He killed that guy by rubbing his face

That was just a nice lower jaw massage. If you're tense, those muscles can really cramp up, y'know. :downs:

(Yeah, I guess that guy is an exception.)

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Are your first three episodes missing on purpose, btw? It's slightly inconvenient is all.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

And More posted:

That was just a nice lower jaw massage. If you're tense, those muscles can really cramp up, y'know. :downs:

that guy wasn't innocent, he was rigging cars in a way to cause death to the driver.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Baloogan posted:

can someone explain where mr C went in the first epsiode to pick up ray and rayfu?
Well, the long and short of it is, it had a guy drinking pickle juice.

And More posted:

I liked the theory that Bad Coop was doing that to learn/remember how to smile, in preparation for his meeting with the FBI.

Cromulent fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Aug 24, 2017

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

And More posted:

Are your first three episodes missing on purpose, btw? It's slightly inconvenient is all.

Oh no, I didn't realise that! That's super annoying, will follow up on it now. Thanks for the heads-up.

They're all still at http://www.hitwithwrench.com/podcasts though

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Wally has been the best part of this season. Cera looked like he had to try his hardest to hold back a smile during that whole scene.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

zelah posted:

Y'all, morons: all that poo poo you just said (not you Mordja, sorry about your grandpa)

Me, a perfect man: every single one of Wally Brando's lines

by far my favorite part of this season. on one hand ill be sad if we get no more wally, on the other hand what more is there to add to perfection

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Escobarbarian posted:

Oh no, I didn't realise that! That's super annoying, will follow up on it now. Thanks for the heads-up.

They're all still at http://www.hitwithwrench.com/podcasts though

Hi, I have no idea how complicated this is but can you put those up on Google too not just itunes? tia

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
I think Brett Gelman's performance, while subdued and minor, was really good and deserves more love.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

I haven't seen anyone explain why Laura's head appears when Cole opens his office door and Albert's there.

Kawabata
Apr 20, 2014

You plebians just don't know what epic literature is. You should try reading Stephanie Meyer, E.L. James, Dan Brown, or Ayn Rand.
I find it incredibly hilarious that Hulk hand not only has the perfect punch sound effect, but he also makes the song skip every time he clocks someone in the face.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

After people pointed out that Sarah Palmer's face was edited into that flash of The Jumping Man's face in ep 15, I think there's more evidence to this connection that a redditor found:

Slum Village
Oct 6, 2013
I wonder why the owls haven't played more of a role this season. Did Lynch/Frost just decide to go with electricity instead for the lodge spirits travellings?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Slum Village posted:

I wonder why the owls haven't played more of a role this season. Did Lynch/Frost just decide to go with electricity instead for the lodge spirits travellings?
I've always wondered if that was the joke in regards to "the owls are not what they seem".

If they're supposed to SEEM like agents of the Black Lodge or BOB or something, and they're not what they seem, then maybe they're just regular owls after all?

Mike Danger
Feb 17, 2012

Raxivace posted:

I've always wondered if that was the joke in regards to "the owls are not what they seem".

If they're supposed to SEEM like agents of the Black Lodge or BOB or something, and they're not what they seem, then maybe they're just regular owls after all?

That bit where an owl's face is overlaid with BOB's face and the giant owl in Secret History seem to suggest there is something supernatural about them, though :S

chime_on
Jul 27, 2001
There's a longstanding connection in paranormal circles between owls and aliens.

edit: to expound on this a little bit, we see BOB with an owl overlaid on his face. We also see BOB sort of "coming to earth" in Part 8 in response to the Trinity test. This is another longstanding theory in paranormal circles-- that earth attracted attention from "elsewhere" in the universe when we started setting off nuclear weapons. Twin Peaks is far less explicit about this stuff than the X-Files, but it's all in there.

chime_on fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Aug 24, 2017

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Tolkien minority posted:

by far my favorite part of this season. on one hand ill be sad if we get no more wally, on the other hand what more is there to add to perfection
The final wrap up will be a cut to wally out on the open road driving off into the sunset with no context at all.

Basticle posted:

Hi, I have no idea how complicated this is but can you put those up on Google too not just itunes? tia
I wasn't aware google even had a podcast service. IF the issue is android, check out the Pocket Cast app. It will sync with your desktop, has lots of subscription options and is great. Both peaked and diane show up on it.

eSporks fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Aug 24, 2017

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
wally is a bookhouse boy.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I feel bad making this thread about my thing but a couple of Peaked things: fixed the issue with only the last 10 eps showing up (it was a Wordpress issue), and I'm not sure if we could get it on Google Play as it only does podcasts in the States. The option isn't even available over here.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

You could probably get a Stateside goon to up them for you, in that case.

But if buddy was having an issue with droid, pretty much any podcast app is fine for subbing to RSS feeds. Though I have a feeling maybe he wanted them on Google to keep all his stuff in one place, maybe?

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

JazzFlight posted:

After people pointed out that Sarah Palmer's face was edited into that flash of The Jumping Man's face in ep 15, I think there's more evidence to this connection that a redditor found:

I like how it took like 6 episodes before we got confirmation on whether or not the girl was Sarah Palmer

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

It's kinda funny that both Laura's parents were evil black lodge spirits

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

JazzFlight posted:

What is that supposed to be? I don't get it

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

The insect has a little poker thing on it's face

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

tap my mountain posted:

The insect has a little poker thing on it's face

You have better eyes than me.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

BigFactory posted:

turn up the contrast on your monitor it's pretty visible if you have the right settings.

I guess those little things all do add up to confirm that the girl was Sarah Palmer. That's cool. But I'm not so certain it's as simple as 'is a lodge spirit now', I get the feeling that any real weirdness started happening to her after the original series wrapped up - it would really betray Sarah's story in the series and FWWM if she was being posessed the whole time.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was in a day if she was a spirit why would she be so sad all the time

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

BigFactory posted:

are you watching on your loving PHONE? !?!?!?!

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Empress Brosephine posted:

I was in a day if she was a spirit why would she be so sad all the time

If you had some hosed up monster inside of you wouldn't you drink all the time to deal with it?

Her drinking seems to be a continuation of the sedatives Leland was giving her. Back then she knew hosed up things were happening when she was sedated, now she avoids sobriety so she doesn't have to worry about the hosed up things she knows.

Also this is a dumb idea, but the thing inside of her may not be as malevolent as it appears, remember it did seem to come out of the Laura ball and not the Bob egg.

tap my mountain fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Aug 24, 2017

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

tap my mountain posted:

Also this is a dumb idea, but the thing inside of her may not be as malevolent as it appears, remember it did seem to come out of the Laura ball and not the Bob egg.

Didn't it hatch from the other chunks in the Mother stream that Bob Marble came out of?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ya I forgot they were actual people before lodge doppelgangers

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Klungar posted:

Didn't it hatch from the other chunks in the Mother stream that Bob Marble came out of?

Yes.

Art Alexakis
Mar 27, 2008

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
I liked Ray. "Gee Jack, you've hardly touched your three dinners." as Jack is stuffing his face from a near-empty plate stacked on two others.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I know it's kinda late in the game but this dudes videos are petty good. I watch em every week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blVkY0X-7So

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

esperterra posted:

You could probably get a Stateside goon to up them for you, in that case.

But if buddy was having an issue with droid, pretty much any podcast app is fine for subbing to RSS feeds. Though I have a feeling maybe he wanted them on Google to keep all his stuff in one place, maybe?

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Krangdar
Oct 24, 2007

These are the secrets of death we teach.

Slum Village posted:

I think the hobos have taken on their role this season.