Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

george soros is a captain of industry and capital; maybe if they gave him a tax cut he might even see the error of his politics and kick them some campaign cash

you can't be a republican and agitate the revolution along class lines because then they're fuckin showing up at your door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

jBrereton posted:

I'm not going to defend the Major government, but deliberately worsening an economic shock to make a lot of money for yourself does undermine your humanitarian credentials.

capitalism, bad you say?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

NofrikinfuN posted:

I actually agree with the sentiment, seizing the assets of the rich that buy influence in government, but it really needs to be directed at Kochs/Mercer/Heritage and whoever bankrolls Sinclair. Labelling them a terrorist is pretty stupid though, you can be a criminal without being a terrorist.

I wonder what Soros actually did to gain their ire? Or was it just made up bullshit about paid protesters and Pizzagate?

Too many people started to realize what they really meant when they blamed the Rothschilds for everything, so they had to find someone else to blame

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

MariusLecter posted:

Florida is a lot like scalises cock is right now

florida is missing?????

quick, nobody go find it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

when MTV does a better job of honoring soldiers than the United loving States....

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

destroying britain is playing the humanitarian long game
You may have a point here actually :thunk:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Soros has been funding liberal poo poo for decades, he's the most prominent donor

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
a comrade died to give us steve scalise butthole jokes :patriot:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MariusLecter posted:

Florida is a lot like scalises cock is right now

:tutbutt: :tutbutt:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

:doh:

It never even occurred to me. People are weird as heck.

:bahgawd: "I only like whites!"
:confused: "Soros is white..."
:bahgawd: "Not that kind of white!"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

when MTV does a better job of honoring soldiers than the United loving States....

well tbf the united fukken states is goddam terrible :colbert:

Serf
May 5, 2011

why to people think soros is funding the communist revolution? dude's a billionaire, he'd be our enemy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/900731239451308032

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

NofrikinfuN posted:

:doh:

It never even occurred to me. People are weird as heck.

:bahgawd: "I only like whites!"
:confused: "Soros is white..."
:bahgawd: "Not that kind of white!"

whiteness is amorphous and means whatever the speaker wants it to mean and nothing more

Serf posted:

why to people think soros is funding the communist revolution? dude's a billionaire, he'd be our enemy

he's jewish (christ let me dangle some caveats on this zinger: answering here for mentioned "people" who earnestly think he'd fund the communist revolution)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Best Regards To All That Are Going To Get Hit By The Hurricane, That's Too Bad So Sad!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Has Texas been destroyed yet?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Serf posted:

nobody on the right actually know anything about leftism

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

ught hat song

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agean90 posted:

yea this is true

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

reminder that most people who complain about jews have literally never met a jew in their life

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Agean90 posted:

what about the left :thunk:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Lastgirl posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if veterans started a revolt against the government in the coming years.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Serf posted:

he funds a lot of muslim/islam integration and advocacy groups in europe and people interpret this as the insidiious jew trying to replace them and not the actions of a dude who survived nazi occupation seeing the value in combatting right wing persecution of minority gruops. and communism is a jweish plot.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

"SEE, SEE, WE ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING FINALLY!"

This is going to be Trump's entire administration: grand proclamations, self-sabotage, and eventually pushing the goalposts back so far that they're out of the stadium and heading onto the highway. Meanwhile, actual change gets through when people outsmart Trump's increasingly-shrinking brain via Twitter to pardon anybody or somehow make student loans able to be discharged via bankruptcy.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/hunterschwarz/status/900750517751689217

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

NofrikinfuN posted:

I actually agree with the sentiment, seizing the assets of the rich that buy influence in government, but it really needs to be directed at Kochs/Mercer/Heritage and whoever bankrolls Sinclair. Labelling them a terrorist is pretty stupid though, you can be a criminal without being a terrorist.

I wonder what Soros actually did to gain their ire? Or was it just made up bullshit about paid protesters and Pizzagate?

soros has been a boogeyman of the right for 30 years now

when people were protesting the bush admin right wing enclaves on the internet were howling about soros just like they are now

it's a thinly veiled antisemitic conspiracy combined with the fact that soros has a history of supporting left-leaning movements in america and abroad so it's easy to construct a dogwhistle "shadowy jew" narrative around him to replace the more overt jewish-obsessed conspiracies

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

Best Regards To All That Are Going To Get Hit By The Hurricane, That's Too Bad So Sad!

reminder the worst part of a hurricane isn't the initial strike but the flooding days afterward

also reminder the trump admin shortchanged the last state that asked for flood relief by 900 million bux. and they also voted for him

good luck texas

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/tomgara/status/900722477697052673

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

triple sulk posted:

reminder that most people who complain about jews have literally never met a jew in their life

i remember the first time i met a jewish person

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

juche avocado posted:

george soros is a captain of industry and capital; maybe if they gave him a tax cut he might even see the error of his politics and kick them some campaign cash

you can't be a republican and agitate the revolution along class lines because then they're fuckin showing up at your door

this post was supposed to be quoting & responding to

Probably Magic posted:

I wonder if Republicans are okay with tax cuts going to Soros. Like, they're okay with it going to all the other rich doofuses, but not Soros.

but i hosed up

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Squizzle posted:

destroying britain is playing the humanitarian long game

in some convoluted way, the over valued pound sterling was partially a economic hangover from when they were an empire

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hahahahhahaaha i can read " s t i f f u p p e r l i p " in his eyes :getin:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

soros is good

quote:

During an award ceremony for Imre Kertész, Soros said that the victims of violence and abuse were becoming “perpetrators of violence,” suggesting that this model explained Israel's behaviour towards the Palestinians, which led to walkouts and Soros being booed.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

"SEE, SEE, WE ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING FINALLY!"

This is going to be Trump's entire administration: grand proclamations, self-sabotage, and eventually pushing the goalposts back so far that they're out of the stadium and heading onto the highway. Meanwhile, actual change gets through when people outsmart Trump's increasingly-shrinking brain via Twitter to pardon anybody or somehow make student loans able to be discharged via bankruptcy.

also lol that was the same breitbart writer who was triggered by the statue of liberty in the background of a photo of jennifer lawrence

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rob Corddry has hit rock bottom

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's going to be important for the revolution to identify the 1%ers who will side with us and fund our activities in the hopes of retaining their current level of wealth and power in the new society. It's important to milk them for all they're worth and to ensure they never attain any more power than their fellow man has available to them

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/896543463310737409

???

?

Serf
May 5, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hahahahhahaaha i can read " s t i f f u p p e r l i p " in his eyes :getin:

this dude revealed himself to a babyman at the end of the vice doc when his lip was quivering while he denied that the terrorist attack had anything to do with them. he knew the truth and it scared him

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

probably just a coincidence but weird that they're wearing similar shirts

(the cville terrorist changed out of his vanguard shirt into the shirt he's wearing so he wouldn't get a mugshot with neo-nazi iconography in it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

triple sulk posted:

Jews are generally extremely cool, in my opinion. It's like people who claim Mexicans are lazy even though I'm going to get my food a helluva lot faster at some taqueria than at their loving Cracker Barrell where I have to wait fifteen hours for some lovely biscuits.

Like, poo poo man, now I want some Mexican food.

• Locked thread