Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

RFC2324 posted:

:same: but also weed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1LVoDjYmBQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

*kicks open door and runs in triumphantly holding fesh over head* I HAVE TRUMP FIC

quote:

Sorry this confession is so late and the thread might be dead, I meant to send it much earlier but you'll understand why I've been busy. Plus my job has blocked all outside email clients like guerillamail or even gmail. So I'm currently huddled in the bathroom, pretending to poo poo but sending this in.

On Monday, right before the eclipse, someone attempted to enter the White House. He was swinging a samurai sword and saying he was going to seal Trump "in the eclipse". This was the 3rd person this month saying something similar, and the 43rd person since the election to "attack" the WH or Mar-a-Lago or Trump tower. Never with a gun, always a sword or axe or, in one case, a trident. All of these guys are usually yelling about Trump being a demon or the devil or evil. A *lot* of people talk about dealing him away. In a sword, one guy yelled about something called a "Denshi Jar", and one guy who got dangerously close said he was going to seal Trump in amber.

My confession is I'm starting to be scared there's something to this. We purposely do not publicize these attacks for fear of copycats. However, we're still getting more and more attacks. I've talked to colleagues and, although psychos attacking the WH are common, the frequency here is alarming.

The other piece I can't explain away as just "lol trump is crazy so he makes people crazy". One guy broke into Mar-a-Lago and started screeching about Area 51 and saying that the aliens warned him about this. Then he pulled out a little dagger that started glowing green. We took him down instantly and confiscated that dagger. But no matter what, we can't get it to glow. It's just a hunk of metal, no electronics or chemicals on it that could explain the glow. 9 of us saw it and we even got it on film. So I don't know what the gently caress happened there.

The guy claimed it was an alien artifact he dug up in his yard that talked to him.

So yeah, my confession is I'm worried the leader of the free world, my boss, might be some kind of evil creature.

please don't doxx me

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
trumpweeniegoon maybe you are the one foretold of in the prophecy.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

loquacius posted:

*kicks open door and runs in triumphantly holding fesh over head* I HAVE TRUMP FIC

please don't doxx me

I love these kinds of feshes, just because they're not real. It's just a little story, but there's some creativity in there, and I like to think of them as fun what-if scenarios. Or as true confessions from an alternate reality.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

So yeah, Guerrillamail is still down, and their Twitter account indicates it's temporary but the last update on it was Saturday

https://twitter.com/GuerrillaMail/status/899057931466952704

I'm looking into some alternatives people can use in the meantime, but all the well-known ones appear to be for receiving mail only. If anybody knows a good one, pls post it tia :tipshat:

e: to clarify, that last fesh was from a burner account, not a Guerrillamail one

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Well I mean shahahahahah or whatever is anon receiving? Like you set up an account and post the link ITT. Would that work?

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Leavemywife posted:

I love these kinds of feshes, just because they're not real. It's just a little story, but there's some creativity in there, and I like to think of them as fun what-if scenarios. Or as true confessions from an alternate reality.

Didn't we get one of these from the other side a month or two back...

A guy said he found some weird cult poo poo in his grandfathers effects which in a second fresh turned out to a prophecy that he would defeat a great evil that held sway over the land or some such

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Rumda posted:

Didn't we get one of these from the other side a month or two back...

A guy said he found some weird cult poo poo in his grandfathers effects which in a second fresh turned out to a prophecy that he would defeat a great evil that held sway over the land or some such

:frogon:

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

loquacius posted:

So yeah, Guerrillamail is still down, and their Twitter account indicates it's temporary but the last update on it was Saturday

https://twitter.com/GuerrillaMail/status/899057931466952704

I'm looking into some alternatives people can use in the meantime, but all the well-known ones appear to be for receiving mail only. If anybody knows a good one, pls post it tia :tipshat:

e: to clarify, that last fesh was from a burner account, not a Guerrillamail one

Trumpgoon is the key to this mystery. The public cannot know the power of the green dagger.

e: :patriot:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

:siren: Guerrillamail appears to be back up :siren:

Just in case, though, I've successfully sent myself an anonymous email from anonymousemail.me. It's a bit more annoying to deal with than Guerrillamail, and you have to turn off Adblock to be allowed to use it at all, but if Guerrillamail goes back down, it'll do in a pinch. I'll edit the OP. In the meantime, pretty please feel free to send me some content, tia :tipshat:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loving lmao at the trident bit of the trump fesh

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

bradzilla posted:

loving lmao at the trident bit of the trump fesh

I know, that's where I lost it too. You can bet your sweet rear end if it was real Trump would be strutting around with the drat thing all day.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Non anon:

So, until recently, my last sexual activity was nearly 5 years ago. It was a really sad blowjob behind a convenience store on Halloween from my ex when we were both drunk and I had cancer.

But now me and her are back together now. So I mean that's something

(Yes I am pathetic and a moron)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

bunnyofdoom posted:

Non anon:

So, until recently, my last sexual activity was nearly 5 years ago. It was a really sad blowjob behind a convenience store on Halloween from my ex when we were both drunk and I had cancer.

Are the BJs better now?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

bunnyofdoom posted:

Non anon:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

bunnyofdoom posted:

Non anon:

Eh, nothing wrong with an ex on principle. You were together already once, maybe you've both matured and learned how to handle a relationship better. If not, least you're still getting some company for a bit

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
congrats on the sex and beating cancer

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Jose posted:

congrats on the sex and beating cancer

Congrats on the cancer and beating your ex

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If you've been fighting cancer I think it's excusable both to have a really long dry spell, and to break up with and then get back together with your S/O

Congrats on the whole not-dying thing btw

Oh, also, I have another fesh now :toot:

quote:

Wayyyy back on page 59 of the thread, I despaired about my 30th birthday being a total letdown. I've recently been planning my wife's birthday again, and she mentioned that she had been thinking about her plan for my birthday.

As she rolled out the ideas she had, it struck me that the things she came up with were just things she wanted to do. None of the things she brought up were things that I would like to do at all. Almost comically, she even mentioned this when she got to the end of her list and could see I wasn't super interested in any of them, that she had apparently just picked a bunch of things that she'd like to do. I brought up a couple things I'd like to do for my birthday and her enthusiasm for planning my birthday basically evaporated.

It's been nearly thirteen years. Surely she could come up with even one idea that would be something I'd really like to do. My hunch is that I'll be posting another disappointed confession in 4 months!

I remember this one!

Well, honestly, she's improving. She's actually, like, trying to plan stuff ahead of time for you. That's a step forward! She just kind of sucks at it right now. Talk to her some more about it. 4 months is plenty of time.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Dude, if that's how she rolls, roll with it. Plan the stuff you want to do for her birthday and let her plan the stuff she wants to do for yours. Everyone's happy and nobody has to :sever:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Dude, if that's how she rolls, roll with it. Plan the stuff you want to do for her birthday and let her plan the stuff she wants to do for yours. Everyone's happy and nobody has to :sever:

:yeah:

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Alternately, celebrate your birthday by having a few drinks with friends like a grown-up instead of demanding a surprise party or special activity. Once you get old, aging is something to mourn, not celebrate.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Be an adult and talk to her about it in an honest, open manner. Be appreciative of her planning, but be honest. Emotional vulnerability is hard but you can do it. also, you could try cutting off your dick n balls?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

get her to peg you

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

whenever doesn't need to be someones birthday

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Jose posted:

get her to peg you

No way jose

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Jose posted:

get her to peg you

thats your answer to everything

(because its the answer to everything :getin: )

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I feel for you lovely birthday guy. I'd always do something big for my wife's birthday (now ex-wife).

One year I pretended I forgot it was her birthday weekend and hosed off on a Friday night to go play nerd games at the game store. I was really driving to the bus station to pick up her mom and sister that I had sneak bought tickets to come visit for the weekend.

Another year, she had gotten really into watch those cake competition shows and kept saying she wanted to try that, so I bought her a decent starter set and her phone was loving up so I got her a new phone. She never used the cake set.

We were stationed in England and while there we had talked about getting a fish tank and then decided, nah we'll do that when we get back to the states. So her birthday after we moved back, I bought a bunch of stuff to set up a nice tank and got yelled at cause i did that "For me".

When we were younger we got tattoos together a couple of times and after the babies were born we didn't get anymore. She went on for a couple of years about wanting to get another one, so I pocketed away a couple hundred in cash over a year and booked her an appointment to get one.

My first birthday after getting together, she did go pretty big but after that she was just like "eh, you can go get a video game if you want"

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!
My wife and I have the same birthday (different years), so it pretty much just becomes another date night. Sometimes we'll take a little trip or something. :effort:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

For my 30th birthday my wife was talking about doing a big thing where we reserve a back room at a restaurant and invite like 30 people or whatever and give toasts to me etc etc etc and I was obviously really not into it so she adjusted and planned a tourist weekend in NYC that was just the two of us and my best friend from college and his girlfriend, it was tons of fun :unsmith:

we still had dinner at a nice restaurant with like 10 people but that was much more manageable, and our meal was free because my best friend's girlfriend got stuck in a bathroom for 20 minutes

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

I've been keeping an eye out for news about a Castlevania themed haunted house. I haven't seen any news. This is the one confession I want to be true!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

20 years later and we just communicate what we need or want.

Lately I've been making her lots of handmade fresh crab cakes. I'd just as soon eat them plain but it's her favorite so I spend the extra time to make her happy.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Thanks for everyone for wishing me not dead. That's new.

Clarification: At the time of the experience she was my ex. But hey, we're back together, and things have been going pretty well, so there's that.

I do not know what's she's planning for my 30th birthday. Probably just calling me old.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

bunnyofdoom posted:

Thanks for everyone for wishing me not dead. That's new.

Clarification: At the time of the experience she was my ex. But hey, we're back together, and things have been going pretty well, so there's that.

I do not know what's she's planning for my 30th birthday. Probably just calling me old.

Lol 30 isn't old.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Lol 30 isn't old.

Speaking as a 30-year-old, 30 feels really loving old when you're 29

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

loquacius posted:

Speaking as a 30-year-old, 30 feels really loving old when you're 29

Wait till you hit 40.

God I'm old.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

LingcodKilla posted:

Wait till you hit 40.

God I'm old.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I'm older than her by a couple years, so she will make fun of me for being old. I also work with a bunch of 22-24 year olds.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

My 30th birthday was a few days after a major oral surgery that had me on a soft food diet. Funny enough my 21st birthday was right after a 13-hour surgery that left me in the hospital with tubes in me and my mouth wired shut.

Milestone birthdays don't seem to work for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I know a girl who's boyfriend was turning 30, so she sneaked around and set up a surprise birthday party for him complete with his parents coming in from out of town. Instead of just coming clean when she was caught doing sneaky stuff, she lied and it ended up looking like she was cheating on him. It caused a huge fight, and things didn't get better when she said she was meeting a friend and instead picked the parents up at the airport. The boyfriend was watching her location through her phone account (have a shared phone contract) and was thinking she was definitely cheating on him.

He was so relieved when he came in to the party because I think he expected her to be breaking up with him in a public place. I don't see how the weeks of fighting and lying was worth setting up the stupid party, but that's just my opinion.